Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which August 16th release are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince [PC, Switch] – August 16 12 21.82%
Rollerdrome [PC, PS5, PS4] – August 16 31 56.36%
Tribes of Midgard [XSX, XBO, Switch] – August 16 5 9.09%
Way of the Hunter [PC, PS5, XSX] – August 16 7 12.73%
Total: 55 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Guess ill be playing FF16 in 2024 when it finally gets on PC then :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Speaking of which, why is the PS5 version of Resident Evil VII completely sold out? I can't find a copy anywhere, even at inflated prices.

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

Looks like I'm going to keep up my unintentional tradition of only buying PlayStation Slims for yet another console generation.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
Still cheaper than the PS3

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
You can have a Demon's Souls game or you can be a popular console. Those are the rules. Please look forward to the PS7 Demon's Souls.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Literally lol, goddamn. poo poo’s straight out of a parody article.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

It sucks but it's literally £30. I can't see that swaying many people's decision to buy one.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm going to continue not buying a PS5

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
yikes, was oculus a preview of things to come?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

stev posted:

It sucks but it's literally £30. I can't see that swaying many people's decision to buy one.

It's not a great look when we're about one more price hike from street riots and literally every single industry is on strike for better pay.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Infinitum posted:

How many bitches did John Romero end up making?

Nah - Asura's Wrath so Aussies can play it cause we don't have access to the PS3 streaming feature of PS+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wKk3RIsv8
Those fuckers made it so its impossible to play the DLC without a PS3, so you couldnt finish the whole story on PS+ anyway

Trover saves the universe wouldve been more fun if there were more levels, the end feels a lot like they ran out of time and just slapped all the character assets on some clouds and called it a day. It wasnt easy to sit through 4 hours of Roiland rambling on endlessly to himself a second time through

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Aug 25, 2022

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

We've been having a cost of living crisis here in the UK but nothing could've prepared me for a cost of gaming crisis.....

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
PS5 now costs almost as much as the cost of electricity to use a PS5

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

On the topic of overpriced gamer stuff, I bought a can of Tetris flavoured Gfuel today for AUD$9 at a convenience store. I think it's supposed to be some kind of rainbow birthday cake flavour, however it's a gamer energy drink and also zero sugar so I only taste regret.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Help Im Alive posted:

We've been having a cost of living crisis here in the UK but nothing could've prepared me for a cost of gaming crisis.....

Joe Biden is out of control

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Joe Biden is out of control

He loves Ireland so much that he is doing anything he can to harm the UK.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/1562581414679232513

(not actually sensitive content)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE AUS DOLLARS

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Write N Fight, the author fighting game

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYJYrcTVjTc

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Aug 25, 2022

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

not as good as the jerma fighting game wake me up when they put a real literary icon like george rr martin or brandon sanderson in

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
And if you didn’t hear about it before, an old classic from the 90’s: Arm Joe, the Les Miserables fighting game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5a1xJtPIo

This video leaves out the final boss, which was the abstract concept of Judgement

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao that owns

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

this a real page

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Wow pretty light launch lineup, hopefully by year two they have more than five games :D

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

its called the playstation 5 because

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

This doesn't effect anyone since the PS5 doesn't exist.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I love my ps4 pro plus

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Steve Yun posted:

And if you didn’t hear about it before, an old classic from the 90’s: Arm Joe, the Les Miserables fighting game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5a1xJtPIo

This video leaves out the final boss, which was the abstract concept of Judgement

I keep trying to main Javert but all he does is question the nature of justice and throw himself into the river Seine so I switched to PonPon instead

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I tried the mersault campaign and it didn't go very well, first there was obviously a missing intro cutscene or something and then my gun glitched while walking down the beach and now I think I'm locked into a bad ending

haveblue fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Aug 25, 2022

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They need to fire whoever they put in charge of the PlayStation division. They haven't made a single good move in half a decade

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

We should be thanking Sony for not leaning on exclusives?? One of the most consumer-unfriendly trends in gaming??

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

I'm going to be honest, this list is longer than I thought it was.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I mean, it looks like Sony’s going to continue supporting the PS4 for at least another year or so at this point so there’s really no reason to buy a PS5 anyway when pretty much every decent title it has is also available for a last gen console.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

We should be thanking Sony for not leaning on exclusives?? One of the most consumer-unfriendly trends in gaming??

Exclusives are good

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gaius Marius posted:

Exclusives are good

????

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Pokemon games are all console exlcusives so the point is proven

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
exclusives are the reason to get a console lol. otherwise they're just machines for playing ports of games that'd run better on PC

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Giving developers a big sack of cash to make a prestige game is good, moneyhatting existing games for timed exclusivity less so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah but PC's are more expensive and I can't be arsed dealing with them