Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

One of the few places where mixed race families could live together during apartheid.

No wonder it's so gloomy and depressing, the afrikaners weren't going to let mixed race families live anywhere nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/zknvy5H.gifv
Watch the knee.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

is this the fabled ping-crack?

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

This has happened to me.

Loading groceries and then stepping into the car while holding a gallon of milk. Then inexplicably I'm lying on the ground next to the car in a puddle of milk and I have no idea how I got there.

The pain hit about a minute later and grew worse as the shock wore off. I don't remember much of the ambulance ride other than every little bump sent me into shivers, and I wanted to puke.

The moment the doctor popped my knee back into place was such an instant and intense relief that I wept like a child and didn't stop for quite a while. I don't know if I can relay how immensely wrong it feels to have your kneecap on the side of your knee unless you've experienced something similar, but the moment it goes right again it's like your entire body is radiating gratefulness.

I do not recommend the experience, zero out of five stars

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Random Stranger posted:

Dredd was not, but both District 9 and Chappie used it.

Huh, interesting. Thanks!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Wasn't that building also used in one of the Planets of the Ape?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/uxkC6Dh.mp4

:catstare:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Finally a contender for the "lick your own elbow" challenge.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

blight rhino posted:

premise: cursed

outcome : blursed

Attack of the 50 foot Woman: "What do you want me to do? Get a flashlight and a wet suit?"

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I'm sorry sir, you've come down with a case of the jigglebones.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/EVXef8Y.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Got his tackle.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

is this the dreaded candiru

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
That's a big candiru!

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Get yourself a girl that can do deep trout.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
interesting noodling technique

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Get yourself a girl that can do deep trout.

First mistake on the road to gettin catfished

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Fisherman's Wife's Boyfriend.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Women fear me.

Fish want me.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
He really should stop loving that fish

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Men, amirite!?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
gently caress sake, NWS that mans giant cock.
Strange looking cock, but still.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

dot communist posted:

This has happened to me.

Loading groceries and then stepping into the car while holding a gallon of milk. Then inexplicably I'm lying on the ground next to the car in a puddle of milk and I have no idea how I got there.

The pain hit about a minute later and grew worse as the shock wore off. I don't remember much of the ambulance ride other than every little bump sent me into shivers, and I wanted to puke.

The moment the doctor popped my knee back into place was such an instant and intense relief that I wept like a child and didn't stop for quite a while. I don't know if I can relay how immensely wrong it feels to have your kneecap on the side of your knee unless you've experienced something similar, but the moment it goes right again it's like your entire body is radiating gratefulness.

New Fear Unlocked

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

dot communist posted:

This has happened to me.

These new GOT MILK commercials are getting way too viral and weird.
I liked the old ones better.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

The Anime Liker posted:

New Fear Unlocked

My best friend's uncle had his loving hip dislocate at work. He had a heart attack from the pain and it killed him.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

hemale in pain posted:

is this the dreaded candiru

No, it's a blowfish.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Candeiruzilla

Woodglue
May 8, 2008

dot communist posted:

This has happened to me.

Sup knee dislocation buddy.

One winter morning in the 00s my left foot slipped on ice just outside my open car door. Unfortunately my right foot was in the driver side footwell with my knee braced against the steering wheel. Gravity took over and my leg bent perpendicular to my side.

Adrenaline kicked in and my lizard brain jumped into action. Without thinking I sat up. Pulled my right leg out of the car and felt the unique sensation of my patella drift from the side of my knee and click into it's correct position as my leg snapped forward.

Then since I was in my 20s, uninsured, and in America I hopped on one foot across the same icey parking lot. Went inside my apartment and called my dad to take me to cheapest local hospital. Luckily I hadn't torn anything.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Dude's dick was so small a fish mistook it for a worm, and now everyone knows it.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I hit my knee real hard once and it blew up to a ridiculous size. Eventually the fluid that was my swollen knee “popped” began to slide down my leg and i could feel it under my skin and i did NOT like it. I had to get it drained at the doctor and it sucked.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
As goons age the common weird problem becomes falling down, farting and blowing out your knee instead of pilonidal cysts

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
May not actually be cursed because I have no idea what the gently caress this is supposed to mean

https://twitter.com/CursedBoomers/status/1562810907079585792?s=20&t=mJ9fr7zDM6oLNJ2MZhbZww

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

RatHat posted:

May not actually be cursed because I have no idea what the gently caress this is supposed to mean

https://twitter.com/CursedBoomers/status/1562810907079585792?s=20&t=mJ9fr7zDM6oLNJ2MZhbZww

Does the person who drew this, not think that Russia is on Earth?

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Clearly it's depicting the mole people's first strike, evidenced by the "Made in Planet Earth" label. The mole people are attacking because we've at last filled the underground with our poop, indicated by the overflowing toilet.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Paper Tiger posted:

Clearly it's depicting the mole people's first strike, evidenced by the "Made in Planet Earth" label. The mole people are attacking because we've at last filled the underground with our poop, indicated by the overflowing toilet.

I chose to believe the comic was made by someone who honestly believes this because it's much more entertaining than the truth.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
I always wondered why political comics so reliably ruin their jokes by awkwardly labeling all the metaphors but I guess this is a lesson in how much worse it can be when they don't do that.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

And Meta said legs weren't possible.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Poo-tin.