Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

why does she leave for 10 seconds to only come back through a window that was already broken lol

One thing about harley is that she has a very twisted mind, so twisted hahaha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

time stamp - i have rewatched this 10 times and i seriously believe this game is being made as some sort of prank or skunkworks situtation lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqQ4EqOgoM&t=117s

lol. what is going on with western devs.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
GET READY! I'M GONNA SHOW YOU SOME MOVES!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

wish they would pay me to make these comments

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hawlee is the perfect arch nemeesis in gotham, the player will have to use every trick in the book to get through her armour and delivery an epic final blow.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you might think that boss fight took a little long, but by the 30th time you completed it for the rare drops, you'll have powerful enough gear to make it 20 seconds faster

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

at 3:45 they put a stretcher against a door that opens the opposite way to "block the door"

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

BREAKING: CDC announces outbreak of new virus deadlier than AIDS, Covid and Monkeypox combined

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If you or a loved one have been exposed to Gotham Knights, please quarantine yourselves permanently

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BREAKING: CDC announces outbreak of new virus deadlier than AIDS, Covid and Monkeypox combined

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If you or a loved one have been exposed to Gotham Knights, please quarantine yourselves permanently

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao jesus

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

time stamp - i have rewatched this 10 times and i seriously believe this game is being made as some sort of prank or skunkworks situtation lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qqQ4EqOgoM&t=117s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJu5nJkEbBQ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lol

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drat that kind of looks good lol. 80s trailers were god tier.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

drat that kind of looks good lol. 80s trailers were god tier.

its bad op

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.

Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lswv-Z-qge0

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it looks like the good kind of bad where i can get really drunk and just be like wow cool flips

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

it looks like the good kind of bad where i can get really drunk and just be like wow cool flips

It pwns for movie night, ignore the trolls

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

“The Terrible Game” by Dinosaur Jerk is a 1937 novel in which the narrator describes playing a video game of questionable quality made in the UK for an obscure video game console.[1] It is notable for its many typographical, grammatical and spelling errors.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

“The Terrible Game” by Dinosaur Jerk is a 1937 novel in which the narrator describes playing a video game of questionable quality made in the UK for an obscure video game console.[1] It is notable for its many typographical, grammatical and spelling errors.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I started laughing until I had tears in my eyes watching this

https://i.imgur.com/eWyhmal.mp4
lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted: