Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Heliotrope posted:

It was this episode, with JT using that pronunciation for a voice.
Ironically, that episode doesn't have the magick tag.

Edit for a shameful snipe: one of my favorite minor things is when they're wrapping up an episode involving an ancient website from the late 90's/early 00's that by all rights should be defunct long ago, and then find an update from like a week prior to the recording. Yes, I know what site I'm posting this on.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Aug 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Heliotrope posted:

It was this episode, with JT using that pronunciation for a voice.

AH! That's where I noticed it wasn't being used, so I was really confused as to when it hit. Interestingly, Lemon resisted the idea of Magick. History was posed at a knife's edge.

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Aug 18, 2022

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit is crying about the content they cover in this episode. 😏

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Does snout tear poster make a return?

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
we wish

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Too bad telling him about the forum would violate the prime directive

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
frank west’s intense bafflement at someone jerking off to World Heroes was so strong it caused my car’s entertainment system to lock up and need a hard reset

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Perpetual motion episode. Long time coming!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
In this episode where fake inventions to save the world are talked about, The F Plus makes an invention that will save the world.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

The hucows episode was pretty much exactly as gross as I was expecting, although I did not anticipate the crew starting off with personal ads.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure if I ever finished the hucow episode in a sitting: or if I finished it at all.

This energy episode isn't going to be a favorite of mine, but it doesn't make me feel squeamish either.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

The perpetual energy thing is more interesting for its view into a weird mindset than for the sheer absurdity of the readings, IMO. It's interesting to see how the same internet people exist in different formats and, while it's not surprising, how much of a cultural crossover there was between these guys and the people over at HighDeas.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Does anyone know if they've had a doc on https://carnivoresapien.com before? I'm trying to check past meat-diet episodes like Carne Idiota and I don't see it, but I'm not sure if I'm missing anything before I try to see if this could make for a doc.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Nope, Carne Idiota was about a specific Reddit community based around a specific sound engineer's self-help book about dieting.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

LanceHunter posted:

Does anyone know if they've had a doc on https://carnivoresapien.com before? I'm trying to check past meat-diet episodes like Carne Idiota and I don't see it, but I'm not sure if I'm missing anything before I try to see if this could make for a doc.

I've listened to those eps a bunch of times and I've never heard that site mentioned. So it's fresh meat :smuggo:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ewe2 posted:

Many great moments in Fplus episodes but one more recent episode that I regularly go back to is #332: Why Don't The Females Understand Bitcoin? with a brilliant doc and everyone firing on all cylinders., Bozarth hit with crypto being the "gift certificates for the Internet" . I cannot think of it any other way now :v: And Portaxx so witty about the eye-rolling chauvinism, and Boots got to utter that Ferengi koan "Women is really a paths duck". :confuoot:

Hey I didn't know SA had an active thread for the F-Plus, I'm the guy what made the doc for that and I'm super happy that so many people seem to like it :shobon:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shame Boy posted:

Hey I didn't know SA had an active thread for the F-Plus, I'm the guy what made the doc for that and I'm super happy that so many people seem to like it :shobon:

you do good docs, Shame Boy, you don't deserve to be ashamed. You should be called Proud Bo-wait a sec...

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I've actually had another doc like 80% done for the last year or so, I just need to trim it down because the site has so much good content I found it incredibly hard to actually edit :v: One day I'll finish it I'm sure

It's about high tech dick electrocution, you're welcome in advance.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Shame Boy posted:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I feel like low-tech dick electrocution would probably be more harrowing, tbh, but neither is a good option

(There are probably dudes out there who have a fetish for strapping a lightning rod to their junk and going out in the rain to see what happens)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
as a trans woman i always enjoy seeing penises punished for existing

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

tokin opposition posted:

but do you know what a toilet is

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

I feel like low-tech dick electrocution would probably be more harrowing, tbh, but neither is a good option

Oh you have no idea just how high-tech this dick electrocution machine is.

They posted pictures on their website of them taking it to an FCC lab for two days of rigorous compliance testing and certification. I don't think I can include that in the doc in any way since it's entirely pictures, but the world needs to know it is a thing that happened.

Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 26, 2022

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tokin opposition posted:

doing tumblr 'if ur reading this ur valid' posts but it's just sharing posts of people ruining their dicks for no reason

'you are strong, you are valid, here's a dude who thought hooking jumper cables to his schlong would make it better somehow #morningpositivity'

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Oh my God I need to know how the FCC evaluated the dick electrocution machine

Can you even do non-destructive testing on a dicksploder

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Imagine a hot dog in the microwave

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

tokin opposition posted:

Imagine a hot dog in the microwave

there's better systems now

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I call my mouth the feed port too

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

gonna lol real hard when someone confuses this with a fleshlight.

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Shame Boy posted:

I didn't know this existed until three minutes ago, but now I feel like I can't live without the reading of this doc.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Shame Boy posted:

Check the comments for a guy getting irrationally mad at the F Plus disrespecting bitcoin.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Shame Boy posted:

I thought you were spelt THAT way?! :v: Just a great idea for a doc, particularly for that subcuture.

Shame Boy posted:

Rich guys claiming it's not femdom and they can quit any time they want to?

ewe2 fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 26, 2022

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Oh my God I need to know how the FCC evaluated the dick electrocution machine

Can you even do non-destructive testing on a dicksploder

They put it in a big special room that absorbs RF and has antennas a calibrated distance away and then run it through its paces (unclear if it is actually on a dick while it is being run through its paces, the pictures only show the room itself and the results).

quote:

The engineers wanted to know what the device was, so we told them, but they didn't believe us.

:allears:

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Check the comments for a guy getting irrationally mad at the F Plus disrespecting bitcoin.

That guy was how I knew I did a good job on the doc :3:

ewe2 posted:

I thought you were spelt THAT way?! :v: Just a great idea for a doc, particularly for that subcuture.

I'm "Shame Boi" everywhere but SA, I settled on "Boi" after I had already changed my SA handle and haven't bothered to change it here :v:

Also credit where it's due, the idea of "search bitcointalk for :females:" came from a yosposter named BP, I simply went "oh gently caress that's definitely a great F-Plus ep isn't it" and yep.

ewe2 posted:

Rich guys claiming it's not femdom and they can quit any time they want to?

Oh it's very much femdom, it's just also for improving your life. I titled the WIP doc "Better Living Through Penis Pain." I guess if y'all want to see it check here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7E2F_5Pl3pw4G8NZJok8ZhjRwjeA6dZ6HVhT4qyPSU/edit?usp=sharing (just in case it's not clear, plenty of :nws: language, no pictures)

I got it to a rough draft status and realized it's just way too fuckin' long, but I have no idea what to cut because every rock I turned over on that website had another massive essay I could already hear the rediculists reading in my head. I guess if someone feels up to it PM me and I'll give you edit access to cut the thing down to a reasonable size?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Is it not chill to submit a big doc and let the crew pick the ones they want to read, within reason? The movies episode with Simpsons vs SpongeBob comes to mine.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
Judging by Lemon's glee at finding the buttplug remote-control API or whatever it was in that one episode, it'll probably be a popular one.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

Is it not chill to submit a big doc and let the crew pick the ones they want to read, within reason? The movies episode with Simpsons vs SpongeBob comes to mine.

Lemon's asked specifically in an episode to keep them under a certain page length (28 pages I think?) and when I first submitted the bitcoin doc he asked me to take one more pass at it to get rid of some bits that would have been hard for them to follow while reading so eh. I just feel like this site has an awful lot of giant walls of text, all of which I personally love and want to hear read, but I need a second opinion cuz my mind has already been fully saturated by this and I can't tell what'd actually make good content or not.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hobnob posted:

Judging by Lemon's glee at finding the buttplug remote-control API or whatever it was in that one episode, it'll probably be a popular one.

The buttplug library! I have actually done some development with it because I reverse-engineer bluetooth, um, things for fun sometimes (that's actually how I found the dick shocker in the first place).

It is far more complex than anything named "buttplug" has any right to be.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Zero_Grade posted:

The hucows episode was pretty much exactly as gross as I was expecting, although I did not anticipate the crew starting off with personal ads.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

Oh it's very much femdom, it's just also for improving your life.

Oh god, of course it's a loving self-improvement hustle grindset thing, isn't it? I hate it so much. Gonna be a great episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

taking HRT so your dick shrinks will make you more motivated to work hard

wearing cat ears will draw people's eyes to your long silky hair and increase the odds of getting promoted

changing your name to a traditionally woman-coded one will make you pop when it's time for professional development