Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

havent been following but this dr oz guy is trying to lose right, this is a scam of some kind

The GOP ran the two kinds of GOP guys in the PA primary for that seat, a lunatic guns-and-jesus guy who also had traditional business guy credentials, and a television guy, figuring they'd have all their bases covered.

Trump endorsed the television guy because he was on television and most likely hosed his party out of that seat in the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The GOP ran the two kinds of GOP guys in the PA primary for that seat, a lunatic guns-and-jesus guy who also had traditional business guy credentials, and a television guy, figuring they'd have all their bases covered.

Trump endorsed the television guy because he was on television and most likely hosed his party out of that seat in the process.

I love Trump. Goes with who he knows.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hasn't Trump blown a couple other Senate seats with idiotic endorsements?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

havent been following but this dr oz guy is trying to lose right, this is a scam of some kind

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

if oz loses trump's making GBS threads on him the day after is gonna be legendary

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

if oz loses trump's making GBS threads on him the day after is gonna be legendary

he's going to retroactively unendorse Oz

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
hope he puts out one of his press releases just to talk poo poo.

edit watch to the end

https://twitter.com/ReallyAmerican1/status/1562596798849757189?s=20&t=dyQQXJb_OaodXvPs8nFecQ

uber_stoat has issued a correction as of 16:37 on Aug 26, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

he's going to retroactively unendorse Oz

:yooge: "Mehmet? I don't know anyone named Mehmet. He should go back to his shithole country!"

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

edit watch to the end

https://twitter.com/ReallyAmerican1/status/1562596798849757189?s=20&t=dyQQXJb_OaodXvPs8nFecQ

drat they sent in the armenians. its over

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

edit watch to the end

enjoying the liberals in the comments trying to decide between “this ad is bad because it focuses on his religion” and “everything Turkey is bad because of their ties to Russia”

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/YossiGestetner/status/1562999463047663616

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Tech deplatforming Trumers is going to boost turnout in Pensilvania.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

The Nastier Nate posted:

Continues to prove my point that doctors are really smart at doctoring and really stupid at everything else

im a doctor and this is correct but applies to most professions

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Maya Fey posted:

I think his staff realized that he's an easy mark with deep pockets and are just collecting fat salaries while letting him do whatever he wants with no oversight or guidance.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

David McCormick had my favorite ad this cycle where his mother threatens to shoot her son if he doesn't defend the 2nd amendment

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021

SorePotato posted:

drat they sent in the armenians. its over

The Kardashians send their regards.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this scandal's gonna rule

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

cOzplaying as an Aboriginal stormtrooper

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i believe the only way to solve this issue is for oz to prove his grandfather was a janissary

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i say swears online posted:

i believe the only way to solve this issue is for oz to prove his grandfather was a janissary

I think he has Circassian roots. at least one janissary commander general was Circassian so I assume they stole kids from there. it’s Russia now

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Oz has one last ace up his sleeve...

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/1563298350455488514

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

great angle, this will probably work

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

he just lost the JEB! vote, :rip: he had a good run

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
A hypocrite for… not wanting to gut public schools?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jebs right

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Honestly the guy in a blazer and running gear is way worse than dougie in a rebel uniform

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jeb is an evil charter school enabling piece of poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Doc should dress up in a crazy old Turkish suit of armor like those guys in that Erdogan photo. people love that poo poo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1563553971469701123

:hmmyes:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

How do you do fellow millennials

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
YALL REMEMBER N64??? :imunfunny:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

legit if he made a "oz always chose oddjob" post it'd do numbers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

YALL REMEMBER N64??? :imunfunny:

no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

you missed out on some real classics like ogre battle 64 (no i'm serious)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

you missed out on some real classics like ogre battle 64 (no i'm serious)

this man knows what's up

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

anyway Fetterman doesn't even have to be Online anymore, I think if he's down to tweeting poo poo like that he should just let Oz trip over his dick on Twitter and focus on traditional canvassing etc for the home stretch

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Oz is the Superman 64 of politicians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1563650104648777731