Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

unwantedplatypus posted:

I hope you stop supporting an organization who’s biggest material impacts on the world are child abuse, intolerance, and funneling money from poor people into real estate.

Edit: nobody talks like this except when they’re doing Jesus kayfabe

stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"jack palance on lean" energy summoned

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
mods change the name of the thread to "the kkkatholic church is going to be destrroyed in 2022 (inshallah)"

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

Amy Coney Barrett is a crypto snake handler and the Pontiff has made major moves this year to rein in the Opus Dei. Given time, the SJ and OP will be able to clear out the factions PJP II empowered in the name of anti-Communism.

I'm on the edge of my seat, hoping these posts keep getting better.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we all have our own ukraines, our own natos. of the mind

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it is just as likely for the democrats to do the right thing on climate change as for the mother church to fix that whole mod problem it's got going on.

that is the last thing i will say on the matter

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

trying to remember whether or not they had a ranged enemy in blasphemous that swung one of them censors around

The Sisters of the Charred Visage swung giant urn/censers like flails.

There was also a hallway with a massive swinging censer that would take your head off.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i will hand it to the catholics on one issue and its that those incense burners they use and swing around on a chain are pretty cool

this catholic lover is pro censership

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a thurible pun im sorry

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dixon Chisholm posted:

The Sisters of the Charred Visage swung giant urn/censers like flails.

There was also a hallway with a massive swinging censer that would take your head off.

i got confused and was thinking that was a giant, gently caress off-sized bell, but that's an entirely different part of the map.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Halloween Jack posted:

I would simply not allow My Church to systematically commit sex crimes against My children, especially the ones who are literally children. I guess that's why I'm not God.

You’re not. But you can do his will.

Also in democrats must be destoyed news. We’re giving the Nazis in the Ukkkraine another three billion dollars.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is that the same as earlier this week or was there more today?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Halloween Jack posted:

I would simply not allow My Church to systematically commit sex crimes against My children, especially the ones who are literally children. I guess that's why I'm not God.

Well the Lord works in mysterious ways

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i got confused and was thinking that was a giant, gently caress off-sized bell, but that's an entirely different part of the map.

JONDO

The bell so big it was like a sixth of the whole map.

God, I love that game.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/greenhousenyt/s...ingawful.com%2F

california really is the best example that even with a supermajority, d*mocrats will still find reasons to kill legislation like this and Medicare for all / UHC (which they have killed in committee at least twice lmao)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Nothus posted:

mods change the name of the thread to "the kkkatholic church is going to be destrroyed in 2022 (inshallah)"

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Crowsbeak posted:

You’re not. But you can do his will.

Also in democrats must be destoyed news. We’re giving the Nazis in the Ukkkraine another three billion dollars.

wait are you telling me to gently caress kids??

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ex post facho posted:

california really is the best example that even with a supermajority, d*mocrats will still find reasons to kill legislation like this and Medicare for all / UHC (which they have killed in committee at least twice lmao)

NY Dems have also spent the last 2 years doing everything they can to crush state climate legislation brought by the DSA wing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

lanternflies gonna decimate that vineyard ftw

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
hawaii is 100% democrats and honestly they're pretty good at doing some progressive things during the two months a year they work when they aren't being insanely corrupt

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Crowsbeak posted:

We’re giving the Nazis in the Ukkkraine another three billion dollars
wtf is this edgy nonsense

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Switzerland posted:

Would it be better if we called it Kievan Russia?

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
i mean, are you trying on the "lol ukrainians are nazis" angle favored by russian troll farms...?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Switzerland posted:

i mean, are you trying on the "lol ukrainians are nazis" angle favored by russian troll farms...?

why don’t you be a neutral 3rd party somewhere else

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

ex post facho posted:

Gruesome Gavin also vetoed safe injection site legislation this month. The dems have the gall to run on most of the poo poo they fight tooth and nail. Like during the recall gavin's campaign callers told me he supports m4a. Which he's going to conveniently say as long as Rendon is the speaker of the assembly and can kill it.
When it looked like it might have escaped commitee he suddenly expressed 'concern' about it.

Switzerland posted:

wow Langley works weekends now?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Switzerland posted:

Yes.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Switzerland posted:

have there been a mainstream picture of a ukrainian soldier without an obvious nazi tat or sigil on them yet

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Switzerland posted:

Lmao

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
LOL

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
how do you do fellow leftists? I just happened to wander into this thread and my only post is repeating CIA/NATO propaganda, cleary some of you must be russian assets!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Switzerland posted:

go back to D&D

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Coolness Averted posted:

how do you do fellow leftists? I just happened to wander into this thread and my only post is repeating CIA/NATO propaganda, cleary some of you must be russian assets!

so you don't like your tax dollars going to nazis by authoritarians, why do you hate freedom?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Getting back on topic, the democrats are obviously compromised by Putin, since as far back as 2018 they were repeating the Kremlin talking point that Ukrainian militias with heavy ties to the military were ethnonationalists. This same party even attempted to halt arms sales to the brave freedom fighters we now support.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hey, 30% of that three billion dollars is earmarked for soldiers who aren't Nazis!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Who are these weirdos who decide to Kramer into these threads

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Switzerland posted:

WW3 will be good, actually

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember the pope that got whacked for trying to stop the money train?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Wait I thought the others itt were the thirty or so other people in this room with me here in Vladivostok?

(Is that what the lib conception of "Russian interference" is? We used to have a thread about it but it's gone I think. It says a lot when blue qanon is less coherent than actual qanon.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Frosted Flake posted:

The Church and Papacy have been in worse hands with more wicked popes. The 9th and 10th centuries were a low point, where Rome was an empty field of ruins, Bishoprics were for sale, the people were losing faith. Then came the Holy Roman Empire and with it the Papal State, followed by a resurgence in the piety of the priesthood and the integrity of the Church.

You want to talk about pedophiles, consider the situation with Boniface VIII, then Clement V who was so sinful the church his body was laying in was struck by lightning and burned to ashes, finally John XXII who was opposed to the poverty of Christ. But at the end of it? Benedict XII who stamped out corruption, nepotism and heresy.

However bad things seem, there is always an end to it.

As someone was was baptized and raised catholic, you need to just drop it

the church is a literal joke right now, and just because the Pope is an actual good guy right now doesn't help anything if he doesn't make huge changes to prevent the assaults from ever happening again