Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Pu-en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNP5HG1zN8w
The famous Daryn Creswell knee-slap. If I remember rightly, he played out the rest of the game.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I think it's a reference to Putin saying, in response to the mysterious apartment bombing that swept him into power, that he would hunt down and kill those responsible while they were on the toilet

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

RatHat posted:

May not actually be cursed because I have no idea what the gently caress this is supposed to mean

https://twitter.com/CursedBoomers/status/1562810907079585792?s=20&t=mJ9fr7zDM6oLNJ2MZhbZww

Someone put wisemind stuff on this please

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/xcJbW38.mp4

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is where the zombie virus will originate.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
loving Spain dude

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

loving Spain dude

He sure did.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

That's some Resident Evil poo poo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Meh. Every motherfucker on the planet has covid now, and hiv seems like a free ticket to get whatever extra viruses you need, and hiv is really prevalent as well. I can guaran loving tee there's lots of people who have these three and more, for example in countries that have poo poo for healthcare, o hi africa!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Or America

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Edit: On second thought, this doesn't really fit the thread.

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Aug 26, 2022

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Media really likes to talk about how many viruses the dude had but never mentions all the viruses that he didn't had, which are much much more

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

GABA ghoul posted:

Media really likes to talk about how many viruses the dude had but never mentions all the viruses that he didn't had, which are much much more

It's surprisingly less than what viruses most people don't have

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

It's just three viruses. That's one of the smallest numbers of viruses you can have.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

ultrafilter posted:

It's just three viruses. That's one of the smallest numbers of viruses you can have.

That's infinitely more viruses than most people have at any given time.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Not true, placental mammals only exist because of viral genetic introgression. Getting knocked up causes the virus to express and forms the placenta by fusing individual cells into a thing thru self infection.

Couple millions of years ago some rat got infected in the puss while in the process of forming eggs and it went haywire permanently.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

GABA ghoul posted:

Virology is a lot like jazz, man

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Not true, placental mammals only exist because of viral genetic introgression. Getting knocked up causes the virus to express and forms the placenta by fusing individual cells into a thing thru self infection.

Couple millions of years ago some rat got infected in the puss while in the process of forming eggs and it went haywire permanently.

Destroyed by facts and logic :negative:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Makes me think the majority of alien lifeforms lay eggs and this is the real reason why they think humans are such freaks.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Admiral Joeslop posted:

That's infinitely more viruses than most people have at any given time.

this may shock you but your body 100% has millions of viruses in it right now

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mozi posted:

Literally shaking I'm so mad to be betrayed like this

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mozi posted:

Yours maybe but I'm different.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

Yours maybe but I'm different.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

He deleted the original, but it's the first one in the screenshot

https://twitter.com/SquidyUK/status/1562989360345075713?s=20&t=vbNqI4AuEzwv7HixYXW-LQ

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

drat, Danny makes it sound like he's having marriage trouble.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Here’s a short documentary about artist Laurie Lipton. I think you’ll see why it deserves to be itt after you watch it. God I hope I didn’t find it here.

https://vimeo.com/356729842

Here’s the artist enjoying a snack.

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

The fuckin' Catania Wine Mixer.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

Makes me think the majority of alien lifeforms lay eggs and this is the real reason why they think humans are such freaks.

*aliens watching grainy footage of human birth* ohhh this has to be fake right? There's no way it comes right out of the--OHHHH

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Here’s a short documentary about artist Laurie Lipton. I think you’ll see why it deserves to be itt after you watch it. God I hope I didn’t find it here.

https://vimeo.com/356729842

Here’s the artist enjoying a snack.

Wow, I really appreciate you sharing this. I’ve been a big Lipton fan since I randomly found a small exhibit of her macabre drawings in a gallery, and it’s stuck with me ever since. I know I’ve posted some of her work before in this thread and used the baby from “Last Night I Dreamed of Killing Mommy” as an avatar her for a while. It was great to hear about her from her, and it gave me a new appreciation for her work. If anyone is intrigued by her art, her website has tons of scans of her drawings available. Her earlier work, before Trump, is the most haunting and what I keep returning to.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I'm an American and I'm still constantly surprised by what a deeply weird country America is.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
They're actually pledging allegiance to the camera

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Anime Liker posted:

I'm an American and I'm still constantly surprised by what a deeply weird country America is.

Stuff like this is easy to understand when you realize americans are conditioned from birth to worship the capital class. Everytime an american does something stupid or psychotic, it's almost always to benefit a rich guy somewhere.

Content:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Yaldabaoth posted:

Stuff like this is easy to understand when you realize americans are conditioned from birth to worship the capital class. Everytime an american does something stupid or psychotic, it's almost always to benefit a rich guy somewhere.

Content:

What an rear end in a top hat, reveling in their cutesy pollution.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I do something similar with large rocks but I make them into sculpted buttholes

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I do something similar, the first step is sitting in paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007