Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Every Person And Picture You Thought Was Cool Is Actually A Huge loving Nazi And Nazi Artifact

But I digress.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Gadzuko posted:

Theoretically this is possible but

Best case scenario, he knew exactly what he was doing and put the Nazi number in the thumbnail to get more clicks, which emboldens Nazis by making them believe that he is a secret Nazi sending a message of support. This is basically the rise of the alt right in a nutshell. Say "Hitler did nothing wrong lol" enough times and eventually the lol gets dropped every time

It really just seems like an unfortunate coincidence, not everyone knows what the Nazi dogwhistle number is

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

EorayMel posted:

Every Person And Picture You Thought Was Cool Is Actually A Huge loving Nazi And Nazi Artifact

But I digress.

I've never seen this video but know exactly what happens second by second like the zapruder film.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Did they finally start putting ambien in coke?

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

wrong thread

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Ben Shapiro 83K views 3 hours ago

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/Noalarmplanet/status/1563278763441262592?t=UTwvRqJkS-G-iJQOGzCN1g&s=19

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
:eyepop:

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

RatHat posted:

It really just seems like an unfortunate coincidence, not everyone knows what the Nazi dogwhistle number is

The probability of highlighting four random numbers for yr provocative Youtube thumbnail, & ending up with the Hitler code purely by accident, are 1 in 10000.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So I'm a gigantic nerd and was curious if there was something in Pokemon where that stat would come up and i found this:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/65442417

quote:

Like if max attack Adamant Arceus used swords dance 6 times, it would theoretically have 1,488 attack. Does it go that high, or does it stop at 999?

May be coincidence but it seems maybe that's just the max attack stat possible? I doubt Nintendo would pick that number intentionally, it's just how the math works out.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

The probability of highlighting four random numbers for yr provocative Youtube thumbnail, & ending up with the Hitler code purely by accident, are 1 in 10000.

You realize those odds aren’t really that low for how many YouTube videos there are right?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Move on, plz.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So, wait, you're telling me this guy was in the military, but didn't eat any meat? That's crazy. Jimmy, can we get some fact check on that real quick?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

It's a 2d platform/shooter. I expected something much worse.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

if i was a spiderman surrounded by bricks I'd stare longingly out of the only available window, too

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Clipussi, please.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

time to update the thread title, then

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

Clipussi, please.

if I knew a better way to post webms besides imgur and hoping that site doesn't change the format to animated PNG or some unholy codec such as what comes out of imgur I would

Honestly, better I don't show that certain clip to anything loved.

it would feel like that thumbnail...

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

EVIL Gibson posted:

if I knew a better way to post webms besides imgur and hoping that site doesn't change the format to animated PNG or some unholy codec such as what comes out of imgur I would

Honestly, better I don't show that certain clip to anything loved.

it would feel like that thumbnail...

cool you found Daniel Dennet's youtube page

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The gun is pointing the wrong way IMO.

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

i don't know if this fake social experiment is supposed to be satire or supposed to be taken seriously, but a 'blind' man falling off a 7ft wall in front of passerby to see whether they will steal the pile of ipads he's carrying made me actual lol

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

The gun is pointing the wrong way IMO.

Hey I like Jonathan Ferguson, Keeper of Firearms and Artillery at the Royal Armouries Museum in the UK.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka