Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

apatheticman posted:

https://twitter.com/wopizza/status/1563337811654475776

Alberta's gonna kill a federal politician in 3 years.

Albertans won't even eat the meat. They'll just take a trophy and let the rest go to waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
in retrospect it should've been obvious that "italian slur pizza" was not gonna be ideologically correct

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

pokeyman posted:

in retrospect it should've been obvious that "italian slur pizza" was not gonna be ideologically correct

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice the twitter handle/company name.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

they're extremely normal

https://twitter.com/wopizza/status/1562574308857516032

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Why is it always food places?

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Small business owners disease

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

is there something brain-rotting in the water that only exists at small businesses

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
the story I heard is they intentionally didn't attempt to get whatever official authentic neapolitan pizza certification, so they were operating without that particular piece of paper

and I wish I could say I was less credulous when I heard that story, but I didn't think much of it until years later

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Oct 29, 2022

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

CLAM DOWN posted:

is there something brain-rotting in the water that only exists at small businesses

Successful enough to be true believers in capitalism, but they still hit a ceiling so they gotta explain away their failures.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

CLAM DOWN posted:

replacing lead pipes is expensive

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lmao he's right, freeland doesn't belong in alberta. she doesn't belong in ontario either. spooked up nazis gently caress off

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

pokeyman posted:

the story I heard is they intentionally didn't attempt to get whatever official authentic neapolitan pizza certification, so they were operating without that particular piece of paper

and I wish I could say I was less credulous when I heard that story, but I didn't think much of it until years later

theres like 10 places in Canada that have that certification and none of them are in Albertamore likely they just tried to justify their racist name somehow. people used to say that wop stood for without papers or working on pavement. the owner is not Italian.

really if theres anyone the mob should be going after

Starks has issued a correction as of 19:30 on Aug 27, 2022

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Anti italian racism is good and cool.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Source your quotes.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
people who don't follow the law shouldn't be allowed to vote either

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Futanari Damacy posted:

If the street's as empty as he says it is, why would cyclists need their own lane? :thunk:

I wouldn't trust the roads with prairie drivers, they have the widest lanes in the country and yet have these arguments constantly.

I certainly appreciated how cheaply and easily they handed me a license at 16, but there are consequences when you do that with everyone.

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

You only need to look at Denmark to understand that cycling in winter is possible, as enabled by infrastructure

Ive seen people cycling on trail systems in the dead of winter in Calgary, its not that weird.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
What is all that wide open prairie for if you're not going to fill it with pickups?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

All cars are bastards

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Oxyclean posted:

All cars are bastards

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I would regularly see 1 or 2 guys wearing suits riding fatbikes to work through the absolutely disgusting slush in Ottawa.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Oxyclean posted:

All cars are bastards

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I've seen EvilJoven's posts, I know you can bike in a Winnipeg winter

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Love to see the very smart posters of cspam fall into the "Let's not do anything about alternate forms of transit because we need to justify the infrastructure before we build it" trap

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Futanari Damacy posted:

Another trap is building permanent infrastructure that can only be used for half the year and for a fringe minority of riders. It's time to get back on the trolleybus, literally and figuratively.

Yeah Winnipeg has never torn up a curb. Those things are indestructible.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

Another trap is building permanent infrastructure that can only be used for half the year and for a fringe minority of riders. It's time to get back on the trolleybus, literally and figuratively.

ban cars

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Oulu, Finland, population 200k, has 600km of well-maintained bike lanes/multi-use paths that see regular usage year round, probably because they are not psychopaths spouting idiotic talking points about how better things aren't possible.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Winnipeg having more people than Helsinki without a light rail system in place is still crazy to me

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Ah, but conversely, we can do two things

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Also we're real idiots, we have this loving thing called "snow" :milk:

You will notice I also mentioned Calgary, which definitely has snow and people biking in it.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

skipmyseashells posted:

Winnipeg having more people than Helsinki without a light rail system in place is still crazy to me

Helsinki probably has a real hockey team that doesn't suck, also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

evilpicard posted:

Anti Dutch racism is good and cool.