Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

jeeves posted:

It’s kind of sad that the chicken and hotdog is literally at the behest of a CEO during a profitable time for the company. The first quarter this publicly traded corporation will have an unprofitable quarter or something, the shareholders will can the CEO and get in something to raise all prices or something evil because gently caress all publicly traded companies.

Probably not because the stock hit they would take would certainly cancel it out.

They could raise the price if everything except the hot dog combo but when that changes it becomes international news and their stock gets walloped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Faith shaken

Where did my honey come from mr kirkland????!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sam's Club must be destroyed as do all who shop there

Costco must take them over install industrial shredders that people fall into when they walk through the Sam's Club doors

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Tried some of Sam's Club's Super Premium ice cream the other day and...it's no Kirkland Signature, that's for sure.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

astral posted:

Tried some of Sam's Club's Super Premium ice cream the other day and...it's no Kirkland Signature, that's for sure.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

Sam's Club must be destroyed as do all who shop there

Costco must take them over install industrial shredders that people fall into when they walk through the Sam's Club doors

Not before they steal the hand scanner checkouts and the scan as you shop and check out immediately app

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
S**'s Club doesn't have anything worth keeping track of so anybody can just hand scan whatever.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

I'm saying their ice cream is bad. Condolences.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

astral posted:

I'm saying their ice cream is bad. Condolences.

Yeah but you mentioned the S word. That's a banable offense.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Saying "S**'s C**b" ITT should be an automatic sixer IMO.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Faith shaken

Where did my honey come from mr kirkland????!!

I just got this, too. I demand answers, how dare they make me not consume 100% local honey.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BJs is the closest I've ever be to a bj. They also have King Oscar sardines which while not enough to make me go to BJs is enough to allow them to exist. Chili dog.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Duck and Cover posted:

BJs is the closest I've ever be to a bj. They also have King Oscar sardines which while not enough to make me go to BJs is enough to allow them to exist. Chili dog.

The King Oscars alone is a reason to know someone with a BJs membership card.

I like BJs :shrug: It's not as fun but they have a good variety on staples if that's your thing.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

was wondering how the costco thread dropped so far off my favourites list and it's cause i never favourite'd this iteration :negative:

in other news, i'm going to go to a 1 week old costco in a few hours, pray for me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What kind of kimchi do you think S**'s C**b carries

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Don't think they have Kirkland ice cream at ours but they do have the chocolate and almond dipped ice cream bars which are dangerously good and ridiculously cheap

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

large hands posted:

Don't think they have Kirkland ice cream at ours but they do have the chocolate and almond dipped ice cream bars which are dangerously good and ridiculously cheap

Those are so good. The don't skimp on almonds at all, wonderful treats.

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013
Made a Saturday afternoon visit to Church yesterday. Picked up Cereve lotion for my wife, a case of Bang energy drinks for me (RIP heart), and an impulse purchase of those 32 Degrees Sleep Pants. Wearing them right now and they are fantastic. Highly recommend. PBUC

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
had to stop buying the almond ice cream bars (which are fully as good as the better known HD version) because a case would disappear at worrying speed. on the other hand it is stonefruit season and i will finish a flat of peaches in like three four days

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm having trouble because we have Costco muffins in the house now for my brother

They are so drat good
The coffee cake ones Jesus help me

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Smugworth posted:

divorced-father-in-law

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

tbh the ice cream in the kirkland ice cream bars is not that good. not very creamy, kind of bland and icey

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Smugworth posted:

They don't.

Not ever sure if they have saurkraut.

Weirdly, they always have better variety and stock of cleaning supplies.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

thank you to whoever recommended to woozoo fan. i got one and it's great

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Renegret posted:

The King Oscars alone is a reason to know someone with a BJs membership card.

I like BJs :shrug: It's not as fun but they have a good variety on staples if that's your thing.

I liked BJs but it's inferior to Costco.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

thank you to whoever recommended to woozoo fan. i got one and it's great

I've been considering the floor Woozoo fan that Costco doesn't sell but every time I've gotten a fan that isn't a Vornado it's kind of sucked. You want a fan to blow not suck!

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I drive a hybrid, and when you pull up to the gas pump you hit the button to open the fuel door and the car engine stays off while you refuel. The Costco attendant today made himself look really dumb and had me shut my car off in 90 degree heat with my 2 young children inside. I explained it was on battery and not running but he insisted.

It was just so loving stupid and I don't have the energy to argue with idiots anymore.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Nocheez posted:

I drive a hybrid, and when you pull up to the gas pump you hit the button to open the fuel door and the car engine stays off while you refuel. The Costco attendant today made himself look really dumb and had me shut my car off in 90 degree heat with my 2 young children inside. I explained it was on battery and not running but he insisted.

It was just so loving stupid and I don't have the energy to argue with idiots anymore.

:chloe:

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Spinz posted:

I'm having trouble because we have Costco muffins in the house now for my brother

They are so drat good
The coffee cake ones Jesus help me

They're personal size cakes more than muffins really

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

I liked BJs but it's inferior to Costco.

I've been considering the floor Woozoo fan that Costco doesn't sell but every time I've gotten a fan that isn't a Vornado it's kind of sucked. You want a fan to blow not suck!

The woozoo is way better than what vornado will sell you for that price

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Nocheez posted:

Those are the rules and noone gives a poo poo you have kids hth

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Ah yes car batteries. Those things that notably never produce sparks

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Nocheez posted:

I'm amazed your kids survived, have you considered going to the media with this?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Nocheez posted:

I'm glad your kids survived 5 minutes without air conditioning.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Nocheez posted:

Someone definitely made themselves look like a dumbass in this story but I don't think it is who you think it is

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you can fuel your car while the engine is running, and should if you are being chased by zombies. theres a zombie movie where they turn the engine off to refuel and then they cant get it started again and get eaten. get wrecked scrubs, just leave the car running.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's generally not advised to fuel your car when there are thousands of tiny explosions going off at the same time.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It's generally not advised to fuel your car when there are thousands of tiny explosions going off at the same time.

Oh you must be confused. Cars these days have internal combustion engines now bro, there's no fire box to shovel coal into. It's perfectly safe.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I filled my car up while running once and I died

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mr.Acula posted:

noone gives a poo poo you have kids hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

The woozoo is way better than what vornado will sell you for that price

I doubt it but it is like 50 dollars cheaper so whatever I'll try it. When it makes weird noises and sucks I'm blaming you.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Aug 28, 2022