Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

devmd01 posted:

A fresh truckfuckling just drove in front of me at a stop sign, accompanied by the tow truck team.

Man, whoever tightened that ratchet strap went all in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

When you need a truck fuckled accept no substitutes.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/moschinodorito/status/1563904692136067073?s=20&t=6-lvYwjbggNcICAU_1kNcA

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

That's why those containers have a maximum load stamped on them

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/iQdAQQF.mp4

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Me on a Friday night.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

other people posted:

Free titties!

Where? Where?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Wow. Human beings are super good at figuring out ways to not get blowed up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Speaking of getting blowed up, Marty T and his grader, at 10m26s into this video. I don't know heavy machinery. Are tires supposed to do that?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Raccoons do be like that though.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHWXZyfhQas&t=1153s

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Man, whoever tightened that ratchet strap went all in

Definitely gave it the ol’ “that’s not going anywhere”

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Haha animal abuse.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I don't think we're supposed to laugh about that here

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:rolleyes: it's only abuse if they stuck it in the car in the first place. i think the flips were unexpected

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That song is Heartbeats by Jose Gonzalez. He's still putting out albums, good chilling music.

The original version is by the knife and way more fun. the video for it on Vimeo is pretty rad too

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

KoRMaK posted:

The original version is by the knife and way more fun. the video for it on Vimeo is pretty rad too

Yeah. I meant the cover because that's what's in the sony commercial.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/GjxIb8OCVTD12hAMdXXvc6mlJ7oTAmiwN_YBxibY-kg/https/i.imgur.com/nce7Enn.mp4

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
talk about a Looney Tunes rear end death

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

That looks deliberate. They appear to be controlling the car with the remote controls, and there are dummies in the back of the truck. Looks like cameras in the parking lot as well. The banner is probably for some local safety organization, with the point of getting people not to ride in the back of pickups.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Deteriorata posted:

That looks deliberate. They appear to be controlling the car with the remote controls, and there are dummies in the back of the truck. Looks like cameras in the parking lot as well. The banner is probably for some local safety organization, with the point of getting people not to ride in the back of pickups.

They're pulling the car with the pickup truck that takes off as the two people step back. It's a pulley and cable.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Deteriorata posted:

Given the truck that races away, the small black object in the middle of the road to the left of the two dudes and the godawful sound you can hear, I'm betting it's not a remote control, but the driving pick-up has a cable that goes to a pulley and is pulling the crash car. I think a few episodes of Mythbusters did it that way.

Also, LOL at "Yeap, that's fatal." :clint:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Cthulu Carl posted:

Given the truck that races away, the small black object in the middle of the road to the left of the two dudes and the godawful sound you can hear, I'm betting it's not a remote control, but the driving pick-up has a cable that goes to a pulley and is pulling the crash car.

Ok, so who's at fault?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cthulu Carl posted:

Given the truck that races away, the small black object in the middle of the road to the left of the two dudes and the godawful sound you can hear, I'm betting it's not a remote control, but the driving pick-up has a cable that goes to a pulley and is pulling the crash car. I think a few episodes of Mythbusters did it that way.

Just fit the passengers with parachutes and they'll be okay.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

They're pulling the car with the pickup truck that takes off as the two people step back. It's a pulley and cable.

That makes sense. It sounded like the car was being pulled by a cable - the cable being pulled by a winch at the front of the truck would be perfect.

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

Scholtz posted:

Ok, so who's at fault?

*looks up from phone under cop sunglasses* Huh? uh, 50/50

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I figured we had probably locked down the answer to "getting hit by a fast car while unrestrained in another car is probably fatal" but more testing is always good I guess.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's county fair season. Just run that demonstration between heats in a demolition derby. Target demographic.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Tesla test guy is branching out.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Is that Mike and Ike? Mike and Ike you loving piece of poo poo!

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://twitter.com/torafugu_zx25r/status/1562633900769542145

quote:

It's an illegal forklift!

First of all, you cannot drive on a public road with your luggage loaded. (Ministry of Transport "Current Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism" Notice S30.6.20 Own vehicle No. 331.)

It's obvious, but it's impossible to drive forward when you can't see what's ahead Normally, you drive backwards

Continue

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
https://i.imgur.com/UJufIKM.gifv

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Nope, gently caress that, why the hell? And how?

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

I don't understand the issue. He can what's ahead of him quite clearly through that tiny gap in the top pallet.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

sigher posted:

Nope, gently caress that, why the hell? And how?

Its hard work, doing mortal kombat arena construction

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

This seems exceedingly dangerous

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Cthulu Carl posted:

It's a trick from Hollywood as well, used when you need say, a car to go flying between two other moving cars, etc. The cars are all pulley'd together so that you don't have to rely on timing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

more fake poo poo, sadly.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

Is that Mike and Ike? Mike and Ike you loving piece of poo poo!

:golfclap: