Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

I think Kenny Omega was wearing a redcon1 shirt either on TV or on bte.

He has an official preworkout sold by them so that makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/DaRefScottGrady/status/1564058819919052802?s=20&t=Du9Kzm0hrg8oPKGOR7xrhw

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/abskhir/status/1563592797759819776?t=CxdmAb97UR2mMWs0mBG1Ew&s=19

Tweet is awesome. Subject is people tagging the old yelling man because they can't enjoy things

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Guillermus posted:

https://twitter.com/abskhir/status/1563592797759819776?t=CxdmAb97UR2mMWs0mBG1Ew&s=19

Tweet is awesome. Subject is people tagging the old yelling man because they can't enjoy things

Sometimes I feel very cynical about life and then a person decides they are going to integrate their skill as a Pizzaiolo into their professional wrestling character and I get to thinking maybe humanity is worth saving.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Guillermus posted:

The only thing more pathetic than Cornette desperately trying to cling to relevancy is people trying to leech off of that, desperate for a retweet.

"Hey Jim, did you see this thing that's very popular online and related to wrestling? Jim? Jim please retweet me. Jim, please, I really need this right now!!"

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I am now visualising a mashup of New Generation WWF and BattlARTS wherein you have to embody excellence at your shoot job while trying to procure the heelhook

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/BestPizzaChef?t=WB3VI8X3FkoJiwIDU9j_tA&s=09

Blessed dude

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

The only thing more pathetic than Cornette desperately trying to cling to relevancy is people trying to leech off of that, desperate for a retweet.

"Hey Jim, did you see this thing that's very popular online and related to wrestling? Jim? Jim please retweet me. Jim, please, I really need this right now!!"

Not for nothing but it's funny how they go to 'Mudshow' as the default insult because Corny himself ran them. Tiny audiences in high schools in the middle of nowhere in the southeast sound like a mudshow to me.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Someone post that Cornette fan guy who was in the front row of a Dynamite and looked like a serial killer

That's pretty much what every single one of these sadsacks is like

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Elephant Ambush posted:

Someone post that Cornette fan guy who was in the front row of a Dynamite and looked like a serial killer

That's pretty much what every single one of these sadsacks is like

I still don't understand that dude at all. Presumably he dropped a decent chunk of change on that ticket. Just to... hate being there? For several hours?

Even in the most charitable light he's still a guy who gave a bunch of money to a company he hates in some misguided attempt to "own" them.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
"Yeah I'll show up at Dynamite and hate watch it... that'll learn 'em :smugndar:"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

I still don't understand that dude at all. Presumably he dropped a decent chunk of change on that ticket. Just to... hate being there? For several hours?

Even in the most charitable light he's still a guy who gave a bunch of money to a company he hates in some misguided attempt to "own" them.

Yeah those dudes are clueless and think they're trolling AEW fans and making them cry but we're all just laughing at how these dudes each give hundreds of dollars to the company they hate and don't increase Cornette's listenership at all

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Trying posted:

I am now visualising a mashup of New Generation WWF and BattlARTS wherein you have to embody excellence at your shoot job while trying to procure the heelhook

That would be an interesting one-off event. You'd have to thread the needle perfectly in order for it not to suck though.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Trying posted:

Sometimes I feel very cynical about life and then a person decides they are going to integrate their skill as a Pizzaiolo into their professional wrestling character and I get to thinking maybe humanity is worth saving.

Luigi Primo kicks rear end. My best friend invited me down to a Party World Rasslin show in Austin last month and the setup for the main event was Luigi and the heel champ(an oil tycoon from Dallas) both drinking toxic honey given to them by the bee queen's vizier to see which of them was worthy, and they both collapsed and then acted out psychadelic drug trips in the ring

The core of Luigi's was confronting a hallucination of his estranged son who resented him for his dedication to makeaing best pizza. An emotional tour de force

Twitter mostly sucks but I'm so happy the dude blew up. He's gonna eat real good off that level of exposure

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah those dudes are clueless and think they're trolling AEW fans and making them cry but we're all just laughing at how these dudes each give hundreds of dollars to the company they hate and don't increase Cornette's listenership at all

"When the people finally see my message they'll tune out in droves!"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Luigi Primo kicks rear end. My best friend invited me down to a Party World Rasslin show in Austin last month and the setup for the main event was Luigi and the heel champ(an oil tycoon from Dallas) both drinking toxic honey given to them by the bee queen's vizier to see which of them was worthy, and they both collapsed and then acted out psychadelic drug trips in the ring

The core of Luigi's was confronting a hallucination of his estranged son who resented him for his dedication to makeaing best pizza. An emotional tour de force

Twitter mostly sucks but I'm so happy the dude blew up. He's gonna eat real good off that level of exposure

Yeah he turned heel at Inspire pro and started a “weird faction” with Red Scare and The Great Depression. And last show he introduced the underbaker. (He uses a bag of flour as an urn)

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I want WWE to re-sign Braun and EC3 just to hear their excuses for abandoning this once a real paycheck came along.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Secure Your Bag.

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021
do you understand

https://twitter.com/DanissoCooI/status/1564484888010563585

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

That person's just trolling

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/DanissoCooI/status/1564490142123008000?s=20&t=uCri5TS6af-SVOYf4fLFHg

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Power Windows posted:

That person's just trolling

Which one

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

https://twitter.com/DanissoCooI/status/1564490778403012609?s=20&t=iSoKJ7bx-qqOdrVPBKimGA

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I'll be honest - most wrestlers on tv are attractive in one way or another. It kind of comes along with being in shape enough to wrestle

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Shard posted:

I'll be honest - most wrestlers on tv are attractive in one way or another. It kind of comes along with being in shape enough to wrestle

Also, when you're in your 30s or 40s, other people in their 30s and 40s can be fuckin hot.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

CellBlock posted:

Also, when you're in your 30s or 40s, other people in their 30s and 40s can be fuckin hot.

This is also true. As I've gotten older I really can't find people a lot younger than me attractive anymore. They look like children. And it really makes me think poorly of those old men who are like 18 year olds only - like loving gross.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

1glitch0 posted:

Which one

Danissocool

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Wife pointed out pizza wrestler is using fake dough. We all got worked.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Carwash oval office posted:

Wife pointed out pizza wrestler is using fake dough. We all got worked.

Can you please tell your wife to protect the business

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did she eat the dough?

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

I would have left the wife part out, but I had to admit I'm just as much of a mark as anyone here.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How was the wedding?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Of all the things to be mad about in 2022.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

this guy is right. push emi sakura

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
It's gonna be hilarious when Braun makes his big "We're gonna outlive AEW cause I'm ride or die motherFUCKER" declaration and then IMMEDIATELY leaves them CYN chuclefucks for dead the instant Uncle Paul gives him a ring

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Dimebags Brain posted:

Of all the things to be mad about in 2022.

This rocks, dude has been stewing on this for over a decade.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/snowboiiii/status/1564933899444256769?s=21&t=Skbg4-ylq2FVJaDhHklgEw

Sir, respectfully, thank you for replying,

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I forever love people who thank people for responding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Yet another reason to love and admire Daddy Magic Matt Menard.
"He's a bozo."

Stab is so lucky as I'd love to drink with Daddy Magic and Cool Hand Ang. Perhaps not every day as I'm not 20 and don't know if I could do that much schneef now but still it would be fun.

Guillermus posted:

I know I can be a giant goof but that looks awesome. Tell me when he wins he shouts "NOW THATSA PIZZA PIE!" Tony bring this guy in for a match. I don't care what kind of if it's only on Dark... just bring that man to my screen and give him some money. Does he come out to the Spiderman Pizza Song?