Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

I was also working on a *scattered moos* version before I remembered that it was horses, not cows

it's amazing what they can do with tape and cats these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I like thr psalms and all the posts they inspired. Props to sticking to the joke of posting them all

Anyway content

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Those helmets are based on the ninjazords the rangers pilot in season 3. Yet the rangers clearly never updated their helmets after receiving the dinozords in season 1 until Zordon upgraded their suits with the zeo crystal in season 4. Are we to believe these are some sort of magical helmets or something?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Calling it now, this meme's gonna be a sleeper hit.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

These two in particular made me cackle and I have absolutely no explanation for it

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He's putting his kids through col leg.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Melee Island? Whadda they got there?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

super sweet best pal posted:

Melee Island? Whadda they got there?

Monkeys, but they're not so big.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/simpsoncrapmeme/status/1564286279575027724

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

This didn't deserve to be forgotten on the last page.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
this is the only good thread left in gbs

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Junk posted:

this is the only good thread left in gbs

nonsense, there is also the OSHA thread

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

https://twitter.com/FittingDoomIMGs/status/1564382983112404992

Cobalt60
Jun 1, 2006

I'm disturbed and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

No way man, I'm gonna keep on tubin' forever! Forever! Forever!

Forever. Forever. Forever... :smith:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Always the (Simpsons) meme thread!

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Herpes berpes bo-berpes! Herpes!

Steve Youngblood
Mar 19, 2007

***Hollywood Cobbler***

I dont know how photoshop works

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

We already had the Nope memes- oh

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Ghost Leviathan posted:

We already had the Nope memes- oh

Lol

Not Evans
Aug 2, 2007

Tobias, have you been flogging Simpsons prop replicas on the internet again?

Steve Youngblood posted:

I dont know how photoshop works

You did good, though. You did real good.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I was waiting for a new page but it's taking too long

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:lemonho:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Grandpa not recognizing Missouri is grade A.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Uncle Wemus posted:

Lol @ both of these

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'm in this picture and I don't like it.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
^ I was about to say that the meme creator could've reused the "sure, it's not 1985" line as well, but turns out VGA was introduced in 1987. Would've gotten fired for that blunder.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

There is kind of a resurgence of retro game streaming with original hardware, so some people are finding ways to make that poo poo relevant again. Last night I was watching people speedrun custom made levels from Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure. The reactions from people just trying to deal with what that character is supposed to be were pretty great on their own.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 2, 2022

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

You may call me weird, insane even. But when I was a kid, and only saw the Simpsons on whatever Fox channel we got on cable here in east Canada, I felt that I could almost predict what rerun was going to be on that evening after school. I'd think of a bit or a quote during the day and sure enough, that episode would come on that night.

Of course, with Gorbachev passing I thought about the local oaf scene immediately. We are visiting Florida in a couple weeks, and the wife was talking about the Cheesecake Factory. The mention of that reminded me of the various restaurants the Hibbert family suggested before winding up at Moe's, setting in motion its conversion to Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag. So I decided to turn on S7 and watch that particular episode. I let it run afterwards, and in a roundabout way ended up just reaching the Bush episode. I'm surprised I dont know the seasons and episode positions better by now.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

TheMostFrench posted:

There is kind of a resurgence of retro game streaming with original hardware, so some people are finding ways to make that poo poo relevant again. Last night I was watching people speedrun custom made levels from Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure. The reactions from people just trying to deal with what that character is supposed to be were pretty great on their own.

You better link that. Cosmo is a game I have tried numerous times to beat.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

evilmiera posted:

You better link that. Cosmo is a game I have tried numerous times to beat.

Wanna give it another shot?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

codo27 posted:

You may call me weird, insane even. But when I was a kid, and only saw the Simpsons on whatever Fox channel we got on cable here in east Canada, I felt that I could almost predict what rerun was going to be on that evening after school. I'd think of a bit or a quote during the day and sure enough, that episode would come on that night..

I had a Simpsons episode book and quickly learnt that syndication/broadcast order followed the book and could predict the episodes

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

codo27 posted:

You may call me weird, insane even. But when I was a kid, and only saw the Simpsons on whatever Fox channel we got on cable here in east Canada, I felt that I could almost predict what rerun was going to be on that evening after school. I'd think of a bit or a quote during the day and sure enough, that episode would come on that night
Oh, I absolutely felt the same way.

The trick was, I was so brain poisoned by The Simpsons that I probably thought about 43 episodes every day, so one of them was bound to end up airing that night. Add a little confirmation bias, and now you've convinced yourself that you can predict the future, but only in the most limited, useless way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Not the game, the stream, thought it might make me interested in trying again