Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

John Romero posted:

did km ever since explain the whole sock puppet thing

I think there was some sort of statement from her, but I don't recall any details. Maybe it was posted outside of SA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

John Romero posted:

did km ever since explain the whole sock puppet thing

Someone posted a discord post of her explaining it once. She said FAU gave her the alt account for a friend, then the friend stopped using it so... she decided to use it herself as an ego boost because she was in a "bad headspace"? I guess we're supposed to assume the single post she made in a star trek thread on the alt was her friend using it once before it became her sockpuppet.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

lmao credit to Orange Juche on this one:

I actually wrote that in the Saga thread and orange juche just quoted it there so I fully support deleting all the other entries to gently caress that little rat bastard

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Is it the bachelor thread where some dude claimed he drilled holes in his floorboards so that at night, when he needed to get up to take a piss he didn't have to walk all the way to the bathroom and can instead stick his dick through his personal ground glory holes and piss into his basement

Wasn't the hole already there? It opened under his lovely old house, not into the basement. Where's pentyne when we need him

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
goons txt validated my memory. my white whale thread is out there. https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/141741187005558785

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Wasn't the hole already there? It opened under his lovely old house, not into the basement. Where's pentyne when we need him

i don’t have the post on hand (i’m sure pentyne does) but he was from somewhere in South America i think, and his house just… already had holes in the floorboards. and because the whole thing was on stilts somehow (??) his dogs would sleep under the floor, and he was fine with pissing through his floor, for reasons that are beyond me

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

fun hater posted:

goons txt validated my memory. my white whale thread is out there. https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/141741187005558785

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3451028

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

I wish you guys could edit that entry and remove every other post on it because man there's some really dumb and bad poo poo there

wrong. its much funnier with a bunch of gbs guys falling over themselves to tell jokes. all my fives.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nuns with Guns posted:

Someone posted a discord post of her explaining it once. She said FAU gave her the alt account for a friend, then the friend stopped using it so... she decided to use it herself as an ego boost because she was in a "bad headspace"? I guess we're supposed to assume the single post she made in a star trek thread on the alt was her friend using it once before it became her sockpuppet.

lmao I forgot about this, what a complete nutjob

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the bad head space

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

some plague rats posted:

shelley posted:

i don’t have the post on hand (i’m sure pentyne does) but he was from somewhere in South America i think, and his house just… already had holes in the floorboards. and because the whole thing was on stilts somehow (??) his dogs would sleep under the floor, and he was fine with pissing through his floor, for reasons that are beyond me

It's worse than I remembered!

fun hater
May 24, 2009

YES THANK YOU

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
finding out that account has 4 posts total to its name and we just never got an answer to wherever the hell that one was supposed to go makes it so much funnier to me

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
just materialized out of the aether to talk about cum on sunburns and vanished

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Violen posted:

just materialized out of the aether to talk about cum on sunburns and vanished

this thread did not deserve to be forgotten. a 4 post hero with a life i cant even begin to imagine

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i can imagine some of it

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

some plague rats posted:

shelley posted:

He was worried about peeing on his dogs but not enough to stop!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

He was worried about peeing on his dogs but not enough to stop!

Now other dogs know who they belong to, seems like a win-win to me

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://twitter.com/wolicyponk/status/1564419509993488387

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Absolutely the most pathetic probe of all time.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Justice for SMG

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RyokoTK posted:

Anyone other than SMG would've gotten away with it.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

every time i see it i laugh

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

it's a great post

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RyokoTK posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao every time

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Just a slam dunk

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao every time

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

SMG is an incredible poster.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mace windu is a noob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:rip:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

nothing will ever top this one for me

LEGO Genetics posted:

I don't know why you guys think TFA was sexless when Finn and Poe clearly have bedroom eyes going on in some scenes.

Support your OTP's people.

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

That's nothing more than the Hedgehog/Prower phenomenon of ostensibly adult characters engaged in prolonged and intense bouts of presexual intimacy.

FN and Poe - despite being twenty- and thirty-somethings, respectively - are several steps behind Matthew Broderick's teen hacker in Wargames, who tentatively explores how it feels to take his shirt off in front of a girl.

For fans, the actual erotic appeal comes from the fact that Sonic The Hedgehog does not gently caress. Ever. He achieves full satisfaction just by staring at you with his massive hypersensitive eyes, and passionately filling his rounded belly with chilidogs. Poe and FN, likewise, will never move beyond hugging and trying on eachothers' clothes. They have no need to.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I dunno what idea SMG was trying to get across by insistantly referring to Finn Starwars by what the story established as dehumanizing serial number.

But the mace windu post was good so I think we're fine.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Martman posted:

what?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I think they were fairly clear: that post will never bottom for another post.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Martman posted:

Just like Finn and Poe will never top each other. At space dog fighting.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Frank Frank posted:

Please draw My fursona in MS paint. It’s half 50 foot tall praying mantis, half wiener dog.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

good dog

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

good lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

legit one of my favourite posts of all time