Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I'm just finishing up the last few picks in order its easier. Also I'm thinking Dec 19th - Jan5th this year all game club games are open and you can earn any trophies you may have missed from Year 1, if you all like that idea

yeah I love this idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I'm just finishing up the last few picks in order its easier. Also I'm thinking Dec 19th - Jan5th this year all game club games are open and you can earn any trophies you may have missed from Year 1, if you all like that idea

hell yeh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Excellent idea

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i also move tht mbt gets to be the first repeat pick because his was elden ring week and 0% of imps played it. but if he chooses another european pervert game i move we kill him

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Time to load up on tokimeki endings.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Fungah! posted:

i also move tht mbt gets to be the first repeat pick because his was elden ring week and 0% of imps played it. but if he chooses another european pervert game i move we kill him

honest to god he should have been banned and given a GBS style red text avatar after his pick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

honest to god he should have been banned and given a GBS style red text avatar after his pick

th reasons i didnt were twofold: 1) i like him 2) it was elden ring week and he picked it because he correctly thought no one gave a poo poo abot game club that week and he wnated to pick a game no one would be tempted to play. but if he does it again he must be destroyed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wesley Snipes crying with gun.jpg

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I like the idea for the last week of the year a lot

welcome posted:

Time to load up on tokimeki endings.

This, and replaying MGS4 so I can get 0 kills instead of exactly 1

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

planning on breaking a second controller on metal gear rising

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
yeah I'll go back and surely win Shiori's heart this time... :unsmith:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

drat I can't get retroarch to cooperate on this one at all.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm gonna replay astro boy 100% this time, i'm still pissed my emulator ate my save

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I might just play more metal gear lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Imp Zone Game Club [Any Game (PS3) Deadline 4/1/23 11:59PM EST]

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

elf help book posted:

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Leadthumb posted:

drat I can't get retroarch to cooperate on this one at all.

I got it to work with beetle core and Pablo's ROM no problem

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Joan posted:

I got it to work with beetle core and Pablo's ROM no problem

It just says "Failed to load content" do I have to do anything with the 7z first? Even something you think is obvious. I'm a stupid baby.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

retroarch sucks rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

retroarch sucks rear end

This

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

lol

Leadthumb posted:

It just says "Failed to load content" do I have to do anything with the 7z first? Even something you think is obvious. I'm a stupid baby.

you need the BIOS

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Leadthumb posted:

Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention you need the BIOS files. Go here: https://github.com/archtaurus/RetroPieBIOS and download mpr-17933.bin and sega_101.bin, and put them in RetroArch's system folder. Then it should work

elf help book posted:

retroarch sucks rear end

Yep. Besides the bad interface I've also got a grudge against it because of the time it deleted all my saves

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I like BizHawk though I've never used it for Saturn. It uses the mednafen core though so it probably works okay

copy
Jul 26, 2007

elf help book posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

retroarch sucks rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

retroarch sucks rear end

this

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

th reasons i didnt were twofold: 1) i like him 2) it was elden ring week and he picked it because he correctly thought no one gave a poo poo abot game club that week and he wnated to pick a game no one would be tempted to play. but if he does it again he must be destroyed

im going to pick something good this time. i will have my izgc redemption arc

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to try the weird Saturn emulator someone found hidden in a commercial game on the Switch

I wouldn't recommend trying to do this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Joan posted:

Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention you need the BIOS files. Go here: https://github.com/archtaurus/RetroPieBIOS and download mpr-17933.bin and sega_101.bin, and put them in RetroArch's system folder. Then it should work

Yep. Besides the bad interface I've also got a grudge against it because of the time it deleted all my saves

Leadthumb posted:

elf help book posted:

retroarch sucks rear end

works on my machine :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I wouldn't recommend trying to do this

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

: Beat the game as Mint
: Get the Epilogue ending

Got in just under the wire. Mint's story was easier overall especially after playing Rue's story since it goes through almost all the same areas. Her magic was a little more fun to use than Rue's transformation too. gently caress that whale though

Overall a great time and I'm glad I picked it so I finally had an excuse to beat the whole game after all these years

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

: Beat the game as Mint
: Get the Epilogue ending

Got in just under the wire. Mint's story was easier overall especially after playing Rue's story since it goes through almost all the same areas. Her magic was a little more fun to use than Rue's transformation too. gently caress that whale though

Overall a great time and I'm glad I picked it so I finally had an excuse to beat the whole game after all these years

nice work!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Mods please update the thread to [Quackshot/Castle of Illusion (SAT/GEN) - 1991/1998 - Deadline 9/6/22 11:59PM EST]

thanks!