Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

flavor.flv posted:

You're normally supposed to only get Griffin as a preorder bonus but you can glitch him into your party if you don't mind him overwriting Travis
who would mind that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Stroop There It Is posted:

who would mind that

It just replaces the character model. It ends up being Griffin but with Travis' audio.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

SpacePig posted:

It just replaces the character model. It ends up being Griffin but with Travis' audio.

so that’s why my hacked Griffin keeps saying poo poo like “—it’s not really fun for me, if I’m being honest, this style of play…just seems chaotic for the purpose of it—“

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
It IS really jarring when you use Griffin's Limit Break and you hear "RIDDLE ME PISS BOYS!"

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Ok Comboomer posted:

so that’s why my hacked Griffin keeps saying poo poo like “—it’s not really fun for me, if I’m being honest, this style of play…just seems chaotic for the purpose of it—“

You've got to feel at least a little bad for Travis that a game of Among Us went so bad that someone's able to quote a twitch stream of it a year later.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

did it even go bad. i thought he was just upset because he kept getting voted

3DBlast
Oct 9, 2012
Imagine Playing To Frustrate Each Other *plays next DnD campaign as Devo*

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Sankis posted:

did it even go bad. i thought he was just upset because he kept getting voted
It's rough to watch

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

Yeah I meant went bad in the sense of "Travis getting lovely".

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I loved the live show of Just Us. I feel like the live shows are so much more just everyone having a good time :)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Great live show.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

https://twitter.com/grerardie/status/1563575250071085057/photo/1

Mc3lory

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i thought AJR was already the mcelroy band

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

2winz² was just trying to warn us

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
what is commercial rock

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Tabletops posted:

what is commercial rock

Someone hasn’t worked retail

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Alaois posted:

i thought AJR was already the mcelroy band

The fan overlap is probably pretty significant

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tabletops posted:

what is commercial rock

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEUz9mDYm4g

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Tabletops posted:

what is commercial rock

you want it to have the feel of rock while also being entirely non threatening

so in other words it's familiar, but not too familiar, but not too not familiar

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Tabletops posted:

what is commercial rock

https://youtu.be/g1ZPbRGmptw

It’s this royalty free song that played three times a day in Maxi Zoo Warsaw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Justin got to see himself one heck of a Weird Al show and I am intensely jealous.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I feel like Travis was really holding onto that "Munch Fraud" joke and blew it

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Shinjobi posted:

Justin got to see himself one heck of a Weird Al show and I am intensely jealous.

Did he go to the one in Louisville? I saw Weird Al last week in Dayton so I'm all curious lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Justin's Weird Al concert story rules and he and I both said "Albuquerque" at the exact same instant during it, very freaky. Thank you Al.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Shinjobi posted:

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Good Listener posted:

Did he go to the one in Louisville? I saw Weird Al last week in Dayton so I'm all curious lol

No, he went to the show in Ashland, KY. I, however, did go to the Louisville show and it was exactly as Justin described it. There's that part in Albuquerque where he asks the doughnut shop guy if they have (x) doughnuts and the guy shouts "No, were out of (x) doughnuts", but in the live show he keeps naming off different types of doughnuts for literal minutes. It was one of those jokes that stopped being funny for a while but became funny again because he was doing it for so long.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Saw the first iteration of this tour, it's a good show. Feels like a well deserved victory lap for Al, as there aren't constant costume changes and the selection helps emphasize how good a song writer he is.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Saw it on the first stop and it was crazy good. Though they never did get the accordion connected correctly so the songs were missing a key component lol

I imagine they fixed that for the later stops though!

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
I saw a show on the first Self-Indulgent tour, too. I sat next to a drunk guy who was in Nashville for work. He told me that he figured he needed to see a concert while he was in town, so he bought a ticket at the first venue he saw. I asked him if he knew who Weird Al was, and he said he had never heard of him. I think he left after two songs

It was a really good show

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I really wanted to catch this tour when it came through Charlotte but Covid and babies and so on and so forth. I caught the tour he did for Mandatory Fun and it was a hoot.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

grittyreboot posted:

No, he went to the show in Ashland, KY. I, however, did go to the Louisville show and it was exactly as Justin described it. There's that part in Albuquerque where he asks the doughnut shop guy if they have (x) doughnuts and the guy shouts "No, were out of (x) doughnuts", but in the live show he keeps naming off different types of doughnuts for literal minutes. It was one of those jokes that stopped being funny for a while but became funny again because he was doing it for so long.

Ooh the show where the drummer got covid the night before in Ashland haha. We didn't have Albuquerque but we did have The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota so I'm a okay with that haha.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!
drat, I forgot how much i love the Dust theme.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Good Listener posted:

I think they should've stuck with Griffin's Rugrats theme.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Dust theme is good but I'm not sure how well I'm going to cope with Travis playing multiple characters. Might just be a me problem but every single one comes off as an rear end in a top hat.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The into from mbmbam 624 loving slayed me

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Dust theme is good but I'm not sure how well I'm going to cope with Travis playing multiple characters. Might just be a me problem but every single one comes off as an rear end in a top hat.

Oops All Travises

Travii

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Brothers playing Fortnite again.

Griffin was Goku.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Hopefully he's learned from Graduation and doesn't spend three episodes introducing all of them and then long swathes of other episodes having four way conversations with himself.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

He seemed to have learned that lesson pretty well if the TAZZ episodes on that section are to be believed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ok Comboomer posted:

Oops All Travises

Travii

Traves