Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Terror Sweat posted:

Man what's the point of this thread. Anytime people argue for a couple pages the mods get involved, shut down any unapproved discussion and probe everyone. You either agree with the hivemind or go away, it's stupid as hell.

I can't believe I have to say this but it was a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

evilpicard posted:

I can't believe I have to say this but it was a joke

bitch

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
pamp!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Oct 29, 2022

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I think the personal dignity of our Grits is paramount to Peace, Order and Good Government.

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Peace, Order and Good Government.

POGG

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Arivia posted:

for reference as someone who's inside the hive mind (the usual canpol posters) like we all agree freeland is trash and this whole thing felt like the thread suddenly getting cspam purity tested for some reason and turning into utter trash because of that

it was really really weird and stupid. it wasn't an argument it was a slapfight about people going "are you a nazi?""why don't you agree she has blood on her hands?"

if y'd'all come in with less attempts to be edgy and go "gotcha you're the real fascists" i don't think there'd've been any problems

Somebody said that the chud should be shot for daring to yell at a politician, you're downplaying the pearl clutching by quite a bit. This thread loves elected officials and has faith in a system that won't help them for some reason and it's hilarious.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
oh god not again

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the real victim here isnt the politician or the chud its this thread

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

blatman posted:

if we can't have good government can we at least have some peace and order

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

The illusion of order in Canada is that dissenters should just shut up and pretend everything is ok. This is a perfect microcosm of Canada.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

blatman posted:

lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The only way to solve this is for a leftist to confront Freeland and call her an rear end in a top hat Nazi lover, so the thread can cheer without guilt

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'M BIG POOPY PAMPS AND I'M HERE TO CRUSH DISSENT AGAINST THR NEOLIBERAL CAPITALIST ORDER

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

eXXon posted:

I'M BIG POOPY PAMPS AND I'M HERE TO CRUSH DISSENT AGAINST THR NEOLIBERAL CAPITALIST ORDER

Please take a number.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Christia's Pee Land

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
*colin mocherie voice* nii-iii-iiiiiice pamps!

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

Can we reach common ground if we ignore the war in Ukraine and focus on her support for US backed coups in south america?

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Hand Knit posted:

if we can't have good government can we at least have some peace and order

I have checked my notes, and folks, it appears that good things just aren't possible

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

those who make peaceful thread making GBS threads impossible will make violent pant making GBS threads inevitable

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Somebody said that the chud should be shot for daring to yell at a politician, you're downplaying the pearl clutching by quite a bit. This thread loves elected officials and has faith in a system that won't help them for some reason and it's hilarious.

Lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
it turns out that a Canadian spy was smuggling teenagers into Syria to become ISIS brides. The spy in question went to Canada's embassy in Jordan in 2013 to apply for asylum and was told that instead of getting asylum he had to go back and became a spy in IS, in exchange for which he might get Canadian citizenship in the future. He then organized the route that smuggled teens into Syria from Turkey and when caught with photos of their passports on his phone told Turkish authorities that he had them because he was sharing that information with his handler at the Canadian embassy in Jordan.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/31/shamima-begum-smuggled-into-syria-for-islamic-state-by-canadian-spy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

vyelkin posted:

it turns out that a Canadian spy was smuggling teenagers into Syria to become ISIS brides. The spy in question went to Canada's embassy in Jordan in 2013 to apply for asylum and was told that instead of getting asylum he had to go back and became a spy in IS, in exchange for which he might get Canadian citizenship in the future. He then organized the route that smuggled teens into Syria from Turkey and when caught with photos of their passports on his phone told Turkish authorities that he had them because he was sharing that information with his handler at the Canadian embassy in Jordan.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/31/shamima-begum-smuggled-into-syria-for-islamic-state-by-canadian-spy

trying to one up RCMP informants

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Hand Knit posted:

oh god not again

great the mods are here while we're trying to pamp

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Love to make up a thread and get mad at it.

Anywho here is an article on the attacks on female journalists and the lack of outcry about that as well.

https://www.hilltimes.com/2022/08/31/solidarity-should-move-beyond-the-mirrors-reflection/380077

apatheticman has issued a correction as of 16:15 on Aug 31, 2022

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I have information that could lead to the arrest of notorious mass murderer Christa “Hasn’t Found a Hate Symbol She hasn’t been photographed in-front of” Freeland

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Can't wait for this country to finally join the 21st century (by shooting people on sight)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Can't wait for this country to finally join the 21st century (by shooting people on sight)

Buddy you ever hear of this thing called the VPD

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

VPDeez nuts

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Oct 29, 2022

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

ah yes, real life pictures of cspam posters

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Dall-e 2 just shows tanks.

gently caress you AI

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Manitoba just released a Family Affordability Package and looking at the details I can't understand why they loving bothered.

Grats on the extra 50 bucks if you're on EIA which is well below poverty level.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

apatheticman posted:

Anywho here is an article on the attacks on female journalists and the lack of outcry about that as well.

https://www.hilltimes.com/2022/08/31/solidarity-should-move-beyond-the-mirrors-reflection/380077

Freeland was being harassed as a politician holding a high position of power and influence globally.

I HEREBY CONDEMN ALL INSTANCES OF JOURNALISTS BEING HARASSED FOR THEIR WOMANHOOD.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

apatheticman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_sqdkaAfo

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

apatheticman posted:

I think posting "lol and lmao" and "supporting/defending the chud" are two different things myself and yet here we are:

Another Bill posted:

luv to cheer on Qanon nutcases

For the epic win

Another Bill posted:

Keep condemning a powerful woman and siding with delusional racist rednecks. Its a good look!

CLAM DOWN posted:

lmao the chud was intimidating and threatening her and being a total rear end in a top hat, it was literally nothing to do with being a constituent, imagine defending that, absolutely s-tier posting c-spam

CLAM DOWN posted:

lmao how am i going to have someone arrested you stupid motherfucker?

it's hilarious to see you all defending a literal chud, a+ you guys, a+

CLAM DOWN posted:

what's it like loving a chud this much

CLAM DOWN posted:

lmao you're making a big leap there, chud-lover

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

getting mad at posters insufficiently condemning a rando yelling at an official in this thread reeks of tone policing I think this thread can do without imo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

jesus christ shut up