Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

CLAM DOWN posted:

just cspam tbh

Still less unhinged than some twitter circles though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

:moonrio:

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Cynthia's Tree Stem

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

Pretty soon everyone on basically every end of the spectrum including p much everyone in this thread is going to be twisting their logic like a pretzel trying to justify their own list of The Bilions We Must Sacrifice To Save The Worthy when it becomes apparent that we're on track to only be able to let about a billion of us survive to the 2300s or our entire planet dies with us.

I'm extremely upset I'm not compatible with weed because I'm pretty sure being massively high is the only way anyone with a soul is going to cope with this reality.

Until then LOL the Nazi got yelled at by the Alt Right Idiot and that's funny and if you don't see it that way I feel sorry for you.

of course by the time you become massively high, you may be smoking half a gram a day or even more, and then you're still trapped on the oil-powered treat wheel!

it sucks having been born in a bubble. "where is my protective layer of soap????" i will scream impoverishedly forevermore

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

bring back Beaver Tails

No thanks

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ben shapino posted:

Dude..... What the gently caress.

next these bastards are going to ban oval office. all the bad words, on the beria list

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
It's gonna be awesome when leftism becomes policing language while conveyor belts full of bound and gagged people from the global south are fed into industrial grinders to be turned into fertilizer.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
if not by the liberty of screaming 'bitch' at the top of your lungs at a homeless man you mistook for a national politician and an icon of female empowerment... what is freedom measured by? 1dl cups?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EvilJoven posted:

It's gonna be awesome when leftism becomes policing language while conveyor belts full of bound and gagged people from the global south are fed into industrial grinders to be turned into fertilizer.

the machine operators union will be busy negotiating for the monthly fellatio coupon numbers

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Lol union try gig economy app. P soon Grindr isn't gonna be for gay hookups it's going to be where you go to sign up for a shift where you literally grind people into a paste for money.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
clicking my way through the no harassment EULA and workplace chatroom pronoun policies so i can get to the tower defense minigame with live human beings

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I know that's a joke but I'm willing to bet my entire net worth that it's literally going to be a thing within our lifetime. It'll probably be at the border between Honduras and Mexico though not the wall between Mexico and the USA.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
begrudgingly completing my sexual harassment training powerpoint so that i can get back to mulching the poor

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I refuse to work for this concentration camp until they partner with KultureCity.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

CLAM DOWN posted:

wtf is that???

Rice Krispie Square sushi

Crow Buddy
Oct 30, 2019

Guillotines?!? We don't need no stinking guillotines!

being able to transfer people to fertilizer has been great for my quarterly team sexual harassment training completion metrics

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Mister Speaker posted:

I like the ice creams you can get at sushi places; green tea and red bean and I think there was another one but can't remember what it was.

If they got peanut butter ice cream you know its a good joint

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

yellowcar posted:

mango and black sesame

the brand is Hime and you can get small tubs of it at asian grocers and maybe walmart

yo, respek

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Are some of you really still saying identity-based harassment is okay if you happen not to like the target of it this time out?

Going to hazard a WILD guess that none of you holding this opinion belong to a group that experiences this while minding your own daily business. Really feeling the scolding from you about how we aren’t allies to the global south while you aren’t allies to anyone but yourselves, thanks.

I don’t want to get into a slap fight which is why I’m not quoting anyone, but seriously please look in the mirror friends and think about this for a second. We can laugh at alt-right loons without defending this aspect of their behaviour, promise.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

it's funny that it happened, to her.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
Bad things can be funny. In fact, they frequently are.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

we have scientifically determined the one time it is okay for a white person to say the N word is if they are in the active process of taking direct action against fascism or white nationalism

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
"This is it guys, this is what we've been waiting for, the chance to use our ace in the hole!"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:37 on Oct 29, 2022

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*drops all pretense, starts punctuating* guys. does this mean you're not trudeau supporters

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

yellowcar posted:

mango and black sesame

the brand is Hime and you can get small tubs of it at asian grocers and maybe walmart

Do you like to pronounce it 'he meh' or 'Jaime'

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
There's gonna be a National Suicide Hotline wonder if when you call it asks if you're a veteran or on any sort of social assistance so it can provide you with assistance signing up for government assistance to kill yourself.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

There's gonna be a National Suicide Hotline wonder if when you call it asks if you're a veteran or on any sort of social assistance so it can provide you with assistance signing up for government assistance to kill yourself.

Life A Mess? Try a MAiD!

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
The reason this thread is the most d&d in cspam is that we're all alts of one guy, and then the one guy that says bitch a lot is the other guy

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

both of them should be held accountable

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

C-SPAM > [Canada] Marginalized posters tone policing the alt-right

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

kaom posted:

C-SPAM > [Canada] Marginalized posters tone policing the alt-right

Leave me alone I identify as a Deputy Prime Minister

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Well as long as you don't identify as a white supremacist

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Well as long as you don't identify as a white supremacist

I'm not the actual DPM

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

I'm not the actual DPM

lol

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Chrystia Fatherland

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

The phrase "tankie pamps are extra poopy today" has been bouncing around in my head all day. its like a manchurian candidate trigger phrase

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

A Russian troll farm posted:

The phrase "tankie pamps are extra poopy today" has been bouncing around in my head all day. its like a manchurian candidate trigger phrase

Neat! I wonder which politician you're programmed to assassinate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megahtz
Jun 24, 2020

by Hand Knit
what are you guys mad about