Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

stump collector
May 28, 2007
It sure took a long time to cancel that ship, you guys remember that ship?....the Ever Gaben...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
More like Ever Rapin

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/bonerhitler/status/1564808020051247104?t=8ZscDuMRFjARDRbGUXixbw&s=19

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

New head cannon: this was what Nick and Adam legitimately wanted the webseries to be way back when, but Stav just said "gently caress that, I'm not doing extra work like scene changes and memorizing lines" and they killed it after the one quick filming

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Cael posted:

New head cannon: this was what Nick and Adam legitimately wanted the webseries to be way back when, but Stav just said "gently caress that, I'm not doing extra work like scene changes and memorizing lines" and they killed it after the one quick filming

Actually, what happened is that Stav ate the cameras.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Wizard Master posted:

It begins 🙈🙈🙈

if not for his slothful ways he could steal a march on his detractors by pivoting immediately. and he already did an advice show on youtube... rebranding himself as the new andrew tate is simply inevitable for our boy

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

men use margaret thatcher to be misogynist and it needs to stop!

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
Incredible opening.

If I were that Russain lady I wouldn't take Adams $10.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I genuinely thought that was Adam’s new girlfriend lol

Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
She was an inspired casting choice because she makes Adam look like a good actor.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I quit nicotine over 8 years ago and the only reason I don't do coke is because I would want a cigarette really bad.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Being sober sounds like hell. "It's been 9 years, 3 months, and 47 seconds since I had my last drink... 48 seconds... 49..." like what are you counting up to? Just have a loving drink already! There isn't a number of days sober that you'll reach that'll make you a good person because removing the substance doesn't resolve the underlying reason for your abuse of it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I guess my beef is when they say how long it's been since they've had a drink, my read is it's more like they're pining for one than proud of the time elapsed. I'm certainly not impressed by how little someone can drink.

Why does a "sober" person get credit for being sober over someone who does drink but doesn't completely gently caress up their life doing it? It's not really fair when you think about it.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Futanari Damacy posted:

I guess my beef is when they say how long it's been since they've had a drink, my read is it's more like they're pining for one than proud of the time elapsed. I'm certainly not impressed by how little someone can drink.

Why does a "sober" person get credit for being sober over someone who does drink but doesn't completely gently caress up their life doing it? It's not really fair when you think about it.

you're a loving moron

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's true these sober people are stealing valor where do they get off thinking they're hot poo poo

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Futanari Damacy posted:

Being sober sounds like hell. "It's been 9 years, 3 months, and 47 seconds since I had my last drink... 48 seconds... 49..." like what are you counting up to? Just have a loving drink already! There isn't a number of days sober that you'll reach that'll make you a good person because removing the substance doesn't resolve the underlying reason for your abuse of it.

What a terrible fuckin take lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

More like Futardari Dumb-assy

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Futanari Damacy posted:

Nice Patton Oswalt stand-up bit from 2001, dweebus

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress sober people I prefer Soder people

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Futanari Damacy posted:

i'll let you in on a little secret which is, it doesn't matter if someone's become a good person in their innermost heart as long as their *behavior* changes :ssh:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
It’s been 3 years 2 months 12 days since my last snickers bar

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

a cupcake, and a candy bar

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Futanari Damacy posted:

i remember high school

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

How many lemon cakes could stav eat

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Lmfao

Divot
Dec 23, 2013

Futanari Damacy posted:

Goa Tse-tung posted:

you're a loving moron

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Goa Tse-tung posted:

you're a loving moron

how long have you been sober

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Futanari Damacy posted:

thought this was gonna turn into a sinead o’connor parody

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
SoMeone needs to stop these drunks, they’re stealing sober valor

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I’m drinking right now, as god wills it. Prost.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
First of all, you're Chinese,

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

this show is good lmao

Mordja posted:

Actually, what happened is that Stav ate the cameras.
lol

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

"A.A. hates him!"

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Just say it was a copy pasta or something so we can move on.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Futanari Damacy posted:

being sober is hell and so is alcoholism. fixing it is realizing that your brain is geared towards putting you on a path towards the cycle of the abuse of it and so you need to have it out of your life entirely

which sucks because alcohol is fun and social casual drinking is a great way to retain a social life as an adult. we’d like to pretend that you don’t miss out on a lot when you don’t drink, but on average people who do casually drink have longer lifespans despite the substance technically shortening it, and that’s due to the social benefits.

I wish we could move on to casually smoking weed or some other substance.

Automata 10 Pack fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Sep 1, 2022

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

I'm going to gently caress you to death with a rake as a funny joke

E: landscape, not leaf

E2: not a joke pm address

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 1, 2022

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
I think people should do whatever works for them, for some it’s doing stims until they lose half their body weight for others it’s drinking soda waters

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Automata 10 Pack posted:

being sober is hell and so is alcoholism. fixing it is realizing that your brain is geared towards putting you on a path towards the cycle of abuse of it and so you need to have it out of your life entirely

which sucks because alcohol is fun and social casual drinking is a great way to retain a social life as an adult. we’d like to pretend that you don’t miss out on a lot when you don’t drink, but people who casual drink have longer lifespans despite the substance technically shortening it due to the social benefits.

I wish we could move on to casually smoking weed or some other substance.

if you have a problem with drinking it's a good idea to quit for awhile, but you can always go back and just have one or two if you're not a pussy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Did Senator Drinksalot die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

that or jail