Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

graph posted:

it bears repeating: never party with surgeons

never party with surgeons

"you people drink like you want to die"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

graph posted:

lmao it really is the worst

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

from last night

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Chris Knight posted:

from last night

Carpenter BRUTAL

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

botoxing my balls to keep them alluringly smooth and wrinkle-free
cmon man, scrotox was right there

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

jesus WEP posted:

cmon man, scrotox was right there
richard "scrotox" kyanka

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

Chris Knight posted:

from last night

saw them last Friday :cool:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Chris Knight posted:

from last night

gently caress yeah

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Looking forward to seeing Heilung next week.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
this is one :yosnice: page

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Large Testicles posted:

my niece gets them a few times a week and basically just has to lay in a dark room for a while and then get up occasionally to barf. she's on some meds that help but she's apparently still too young to try the botox injections.

yeah probably triptans? I have those and you have to try a bunch of different ones to see if one works and sometimes none do.

migraines utterly suck. At least mine are infrequent, though I was getting some weird poo poo that a neurologist said "was probably also the migraines", then they carried on so I went ot a different neurologist and it turns out I've had loving epilepsy for about 4 years without realising it.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

yeah probably triptans? I have those and you have to try a bunch of different ones to see if one works and sometimes none do.

migraines utterly suck. At least mine are infrequent, though I was getting some weird poo poo that a neurologist said "was probably also the migraines", then they carried on so I went ot a different neurologist and it turns out I've had loving epilepsy for about 4 years without realising it.

i'm not sure what she takes, but the newest one seems to be helping as they're far less frequent than they used to be. she's 12 now and started getting them when she was like 7 or so.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

graph posted:

is it like drinking with ambos (paramedics) where they get drunk and start trying to one up each other with horrific stories?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

me logging on to read the 'pos

mystes
May 31, 2006

I always wrap my hair in a blink tag after my morning shower

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

graph posted:

every surgeon is a sociopath, it’s what makes them good at their job.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
THESE HANDS!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/joshu/status/1565108746983862273?s=20&t=jDCj7pnBdOBS0W6uIISo7w

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

gently caress! wow

my partner for years had awful neck pain that was debilitating and she wanted to try rizatrip but the doctor said it wasn’t a migraine but years later her sister gave her some and it’s consistently fixed the problem. was migraine all along

of course the doctor is stingy with the rizatrip tho 🤬

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

"a glimmer of what's to come"

my dude, you don't even know

echinopsis posted:

gently caress! wow

my partner for years had awful neck pain that was debilitating and she wanted to try rizatrip but the doctor said it wasn’t a migraine but years later her sister gave her some and it’s consistently fixed the problem. was migraine all along

of course the doctor is stingy with the rizatrip tho 🤬

there are a whole lot of studies about doctors being very circumspect when it comes to helping women manage pain

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

God, I almost with the semantic web had become a real thing.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

infernal machines posted:

there are a whole lot of studies about doctors being very circumspect when it comes to helping women manage pain

it’s a woman doctor, so idk if that makes a difference, but it’s just an attitude I see from many doctors toward pain for anyone, which feels like they are reluctant to give enough pain relief to truly treat the pain. as if people should maybe still suffer just a bit . idk, same with sleeping tablets etc.

from a statistical point of view yeah holding back medicine means less falls and less ADRs etc, but totally belittles the day to day struggles and suffering. hmmm

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

from the waffleimages thread:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

from the waffleimages thread:

I played both of these as a kid! Crossbow was pretty fun for an Atari game. Choplifter was a'ight but nothing special

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

is it like drinking with ambos (paramedics) where they get drunk and start trying to one up each other with horrific stories?

way worse

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i kinda wanna try it except for drunk driving

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

My grandfather met my grandmother because he was playing cards with some ambulance drivers and they got called to the hospital and she was a nurse there. (My grandfather was not an ambulance driver.)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

https://i.imgur.com/wnj0vg5.mp4

:ghost:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

ban for posting (un)death

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Roosevelt posted:

that building looks like I need to break in and beat up thugs on every floor to the top to save the mayors daughter

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

my building is also named bort tower

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
we need more bort real estates in the gift shop. I repeat,

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol wait no its this one

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug