Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

YESSSS!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

gently caress yea! Downloaded already, this would be episode......630????

Yep OMNY site info has it listed as Season 13 Ep 630.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

cant have Nothing But Trouble as a big milestone number.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

dorium posted:

cant have Nothing But Trouble as a big milestone number.

Is 630 some big milestone number I'm unaware of?

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

thrawn527 posted:

Is 630 some big milestone number I'm unaware of?

its an even number! NBT only deserves odd numbers.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Checked my album listings for the Fellowship episode, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS since they did it. Holy crap time flies and or has no meaning. Episode 520.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Been lagging behind these guys for a while now but this WLM on Two Towers is a great laugh so far. As usual, WLM rocks when there’s a nerdy element to the movie.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jiro posted:

Checked my album listings for the Fellowship episode, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS since they did it. Holy crap time flies and or has no meaning. Episode 520.

Following this trend, Return of the King will be episode 740

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Chris with the unbelievable Gollum impression out of nowhere

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Man all three of these movies rule. But which Lord of the Rings is best of the three?

I say the first one!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Zurtilik posted:

Man all three of these movies rule. But which Lord of the Rings is best of the three?

I say the first one!

You are quite right. It is the first one.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I must be losing it because I thought they already did the LotR trilogy? The gently caress am I remembering wrong here?

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

I must be losing it because I thought they already did the LotR trilogy? The gently caress am I remembering wrong here?

They did Fellowship a few years ago for WLM month but never did Twin Towers or Return. Kind of like how they only did the first two Back to the Futures. :laugh:

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

explosivo posted:

Chris with the unbelievable Gollum impression out of nowhere

He used to be my least favorite but boy howdy has he stepped up his game the last couple of years to the point that only Eric is funnier now.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

regulargonzalez posted:

He used to be my least favorite but boy howdy has he stepped up his game the last couple of years to the point that only Eric is funnier now.

yea as someone who's listened since waaaaay early on Chris has had a fantastic arc of going from 'the kinda weakest part of the team (though being the 'weakest' in WHM is still being better than most comedy podcasts)' to being gold

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I knew the Brad Dourif talk would be great. Sam’s speech about gluten free food had me in tears. Great episode. Really hope they cover ROTK sooner rather than later.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Coheed and Camembert posted:

They did Fellowship a few years ago for WLM month but never did Twin Towers or Return. Kind of like how they only did the first two Back to the Futures. :laugh:

I keep waiting for them to do the third one! :argh:

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

the two towers episode is an instant classic and it starts off immediately with Brooklyn Gollum

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Soup du Jour posted:

the two towers episode is an instant classic and it starts off immediately with Brooklyn Gollum

https://twitter.com/therealsobreiro/status/1565755595671601153?t=_RyAp0BZ_L3_OhgTP5xvtg&s=19

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Schedule is up.

quote:

SEPTEMBER SCHEDULE

Say what? The Schedule in advance?! It's the least we could do! By subscribing to this newsletter you get a sneak peak at what we're putting out for this month!

Episode 631— Nothing But Trouble

Episode 632 — Stone Cold (1991): with special guest Josh Lewis!

Episode 633 — Shrek Ever After

Episode 634 — Disturbing Behavior: with special guest Angelica Jade Bastién

Patreon Episodes:

Patreon Exclusive We Love Movies — The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Animation Damnation — Tale Spin: "Last Horizons" (s1,e32)

The Nexus: TOS: "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky" (s3 e8) TNG: "The Offspring" (s3, e16)

Gleep Glossary: Weequay

Melr0210: 90210: "Fire and Ice" (s2, e19) Melrose Place: "Hot and Bothered" (s2, e6)

Gotta love how Angelica is now their go to guest for horny movies. And Wonder Woman I guess.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

If they don’t mention how much of a banger the Tale Spin theme song is then they’re dead to me.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Ror posted:

If they don’t mention how much of a banger the Tale Spin theme song is then they’re dead to me.

No joke, my first thought as well and when I read it I could instantly hear the music start in my head

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I’m pretty sure all of those except the franchise that they’ve been going through yearly are Stay Tuneds. Love it.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Hell yes always good to see Angelica on an episode.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Wonder how many times Andrew will say "WHAT ARE WE DOING??" on the NBT episode

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

effervescible posted:

Hell yes always good to see Angelica on an episode.

Yeah, I’d never want to change the makeup of the podcast, but if they ever said they had to add a 5th cast member for whatever reason, I’d say Angelica would be my first and only really choice.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

This show is one of the few where I look forward to guest episodes, and she's the cream of the crop in that regard

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

First, Rifftrax, then RLM do Stone Cold and now it's going to be a new ep this month, I'm super pumped.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
drat, The Two Towers episode was loving great.

I lost it at "DNH. Do Not Horse"

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Ror posted:

I can’t remember the episode, but I every time I think of Tale Spin all I can hear is Jupin saying “if I saw a cartoon bear flying a plane, I’d poo poo my pants”

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
Seems like a copy of "nothing but trouble " fell off a truck into YouTube, dare I watch , after all this buildup ?
Wish me luck .

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I saw it a bunch when I was young, it’s just weird, which is why every movie podcast does it. The only thing people remember about it is the gross looking characters.

admataY
Oct 16, 2008
Alright, Nothing But Trouble status report :
On one hand , I can appreciate how creative this whole thing is . I would ALMOST recommend it for the sets , make-up and physical props alone.
On the other hand I never wanna watch a second of this movie again or even think about it . Never again .

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Say what you will about Nothing But Trouble but Demi Moore has never been hotter than she is in this movie

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Was listening to the AD on Rescue Rangers yesterday, and it was funny hearing them so appalled about the (then) upcoming movie when A) it ended up being a lot smarter and more fun than I'd expected, and B) it ended up winning the Emmy for outstanding TV movie.

https://twitter.com/RescueRangers/status/1566617854035632128

I understand that's more because no one makes TV movies anymore, particularly serious prestige ones, but still...

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Yeah the Chip and Dale movie was wayyy better than it had any right to be which is good cause I have seen it 30 times since my kids love it

Also I am so glad I somehow had no idea what "Nothing but Trouble" was because holy poo poo even the Wikipedia article is batshit and every image I see is just grotesque... I feel sorry for the boys

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

The Modern Leper posted:

Was listening to the AD on Rescue Rangers yesterday, and it was funny hearing them so appalled about the (then) upcoming movie when A) it ended up being a lot smarter and more fun than I'd expected, and B) it ended up winning the Emmy for outstanding TV movie.

https://twitter.com/RescueRangers/status/1566617854035632128

I understand that's more because no one makes TV movies anymore, particularly serious prestige ones, but still...

To be fair, most people, myself included, were appalled before seeing it. Then it turned out to be pretty drat good, surprising drat near everyone.

Did the guys ever comment on it since it came out? Just curious.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

aside from taking twitter videos and memes at face value? no i dont think any of them saw it or commented about it after the initial rush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Against my better judgement I am watching Nothing But Trouble. Let's see how this goes.