Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xf86enodev
Mar 27, 2010

dis catte!
That's probably why the Regierung wants to invest in Bitcoin/Blockchain. They've heard those manage several transactions per minute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
"Several transactions per minute? Boundless inefficiency? Hold mein Bier."

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
ATTN: 9€ Ticket

https://twitter.com/dschthan/status/1565207595677270017?s=21&t=VuLg2cQg5i2Ghrtqe9sGTg

https://twitter.com/tiggimatz/status/1565202036345356288?s=21&t=ksFDIbOiJ3-4NcY_2fRPYQ

https://twitter.com/ak_hipp/status/1565213009810792449?s=21&t=ksFDIbOiJ3-4NcY_2fRPYQ

https://twitter.com/creamspeak/status/1564965708328583168?s=21&t=PimJSxQarpMtV2Fq2lZ81A

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Honestly the nice thing about the 9€ ticket wasn't even the ganz-Deutschland functionality - surely if you have the spare time and wherewithal to travel to Sylt on Regionalzug then you can also somehow find the 30€ for a schönes Wochenende Ticket. The nice thing was just being able to jump on the bus whenever I want for a month without having to pay 70€ for the privilege, which then requires calculating just how often you'd have to take a bus for it to be worth. But I'm not sure the Bundesregierung is, like, conceptually allowed to make rules for regionale Verkehrsbetriebe so I assume nothing will change.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I wish they would at least make it so monthly tickets are valid for every Verkehrsverbund, and then discuss the price for years and years.

But not gonna happen, because people would already start selling the cheapest monthly ticket in Germany on eBay days before this becomes a reality. And that is why we can't have nice things.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Most of the things I have to say about the Austrian government would get me a ban, but the all Öffi yearly ticket for ~1000€ is pretty neat.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
https://twitter.com/DIEZEIT/status/1564905255963435008

Exciting times! I'm sure that the agency formerly run by Hans-Georg Maaßen is up to the task of dealing with Russian spies.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://m.bild.de/geld/mein-geld/mein-geld/nach-tankrabatt-ende-spritpreis-sauerei-81184802.bildMobile.html

Spritpreis-Sauerei!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Mir ist Spritpreis-speiübel.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I assume the Bild makes the "Horror-Transen" responsible for that as well, as they usually do?

Pretend I posted that Max Goldt quote here.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

hmmmm a link lemme click OH MY GOOOODD? IT'S BILD!!!!

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Ich hab mir meine Meinung gebildet. 1/5 - kann ich nicht empfehlen.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

BILD enthüllt: Ausländische Bonzen-Schiffe bunkern Sprit aus deutschen Häfen!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

The Postillion did a bit on Punks being stuck on Sylt after the 9-Euro-Ticket expired, but I'm not sure reality has overtaken satire again, because my old folks were on Sylt for two weeks until last Sunday, and punks & co were still chilling and bathing at the Dicke Wilhelmine as late as Friday/Saturday.
I'm somewhat certain some might actually be stuck there.

Also, love the fact that when the Tankrabatt went into effect, the Tankstellen/owning companies went "uh, akshually, sweaty, the Tankrabatt gilts ab Raffinerie, so we're terribly sorry, our tanks are full of sprit that we overpriced despite there actually not being scarcity, so sorry, but you don't get the Rabatt until we get a new Lieferung, sorry the evil politicians didn't inform you about this, Merkel should definitely muss weg!", and on 6AM of the day after the Tankrabatt expired, they are all like "oh dear, we just happened to run out of gas yesterday, so sorry we got a fresh new shipment from the Raffinerie at 5am that we'll have to price in at 2,15€, whoops, what a terrible Ecke-auf-Kante inventory strategy we had there for a week"

:capitalism:

Also also, I better not hear poo poo about the insulation of my somewhat-Neubau, because I've got some crazy insulation.

/edit:
What's the BILD take on the Tankrabatt, because I'm not ever clicking any of their pop-up-acceptance bullshit. I'm assuming they're blaming it on the Koalition?

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 1, 2022

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

/edit:
What's the BILD take on the Tankrabatt, because I'm not ever clicking any of their pop-up-acceptance bullshit. I'm assuming they're blaming it on the Koalition?

basically exactly what you said here, just angrier:

quote:

Also, love the fact that when the Tankrabatt went into effect, the Tankstellen/owning companies went "uh, akshually, sweaty, the Tankrabatt gilts ab Raffinerie, so we're terribly sorry, our tanks are full of sprit that we overpriced despite there actually not being scarcity, so sorry, but you don't get the Rabatt until we get a new Lieferung, sorry the evil politicians didn't inform you about this, Merkel should definitely muss weg!", and on 6AM of the day after the Tankrabatt expired, they are all like "oh dear, we just happened to run out of gas yesterday, so sorry we got a fresh new shipment from the Raffinerie at 5am that we'll have to price in at 2,15€, whoops, what a terrible Ecke-auf-Kante inventory strategy we had there for a week"

Tamba fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Sep 1, 2022

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

RIP nicht nur Geringverdiener sondern auch viele fleißige Leute

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
The best part about the Tankrabatt Fiasco was that Christian loving Linder literally said he wants to force Energeiversorger to weitergeb the Steuersenkung to consumers, so the same lovely idea, while his last loving attempt at using a Steuersenkung was in effect and clearly not working. The guy needs to be retired, his pension is already higher than 90% of bruttoarbeitslöhne anyway.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

GABA ghoul posted:

RIP nicht nur Geringverdiener sondern auch viele fleißige Leute

:golfclap:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Hopper posted:

The best part about the Tankrabatt Fiasco was that Christian loving Linder literally said he wants to force Energeiversorger to weitergeb the Steuersenkung to consumers, so the same lovely idea, while his last loving attempt at using a Steuersenkung was in effect and clearly not working. The guy needs to be retired, his pension is already higher than 90% of bruttoarbeitslöhne anyway.

~Gratismentalität~

maybe even spätrömische Dekadenz

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also also, I better not hear poo poo about the insulation of my somewhat-Neubau, because I've got some crazy insulation.

/edit:

Wow your insulation must be really good if it keeps up a 56 degree difference.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Hopper posted:

It's easily higher than 99% of Bruttolöhne lol

Or am I misunderestimating how many ppl make five monthly figgies

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I just want to say I think you Germans are cute with the posting in English but the German words mixed in.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
They wouldn't be able to understand each other otherwise. I knew some guys from Oberoesterreich who did landscaping for an old man who spoke Bairisch and they couldn't understand him. He'd just motion to an area and they'd guess at what to do until they got it right.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

spankmeister posted:

I just want to say I think you Germans are cute

Wos host Du grod von mia gsog du gstunkana klana Saupreiß? Du woast holt schu dass I schu bam Bundeshea ois besta Gfreita aussigaungen bin, I war in am Haufn urgeila Saufnochtl und hob über 300 Stiegl gsoffn, oida. I bin a drainierta Pinzgaua Fohra und da besta a noch dazua. Du bist nix für mi ois a kloana gschissena Viutrottl, I gabat da so a Wotschn wirs di Wölt no net gsegn hog, host me? Du glabst du kummst jetz davon nochdemst dei pappn so deppat aufgrissn host? Do denkst noamol driaba noch, Oarschgfriss. Hiatza grod während du mit mir so deppat umanadaredst hul i schu meine Komarodn vom Blosmusiverein, und dei IP wird grod im moment zruckverfulgt, olso richt di schuamol her, wal wir richtln da di Wadln glei, du blede sau. Wemma daumit fertig san wast a nemma wo obn und untn is. Du bist am oasch. Klana. I kon iwaroll sei, ollawei, und i hau da auf iwa 700 ortn dei gfriss ei, und des netamol mit meiner Steyr AUG. I bin net nur da beste im Zöltfestsaufn, soudern i hob a an Zugriff auf des gaunze Arsenal vom Musiverein Leibnitz! Wenn Du gwusst häst wos dei klana "gscheita" Kommentar dir eibrockt, dann häst wahrscheinlich dei deppate Goschn gholtn. Aba du hosts ned tau, du host dei schiaches Gfriss aufmochn miasn, und jetzt zoist, du Saubua. I scheiss an grant üwa dir aus. Du bist komplett hi, Klana.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

^^^
Germans, he's talking about Germans.

spankmeister posted:

I just want to say I think you Germans are cute with the posting in English but the German words mixed in.

You're quite knuffig yourself

Son of Rodney fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 1, 2022

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dieser Post ist zu ignorieren

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Antigravitas posted:

Wos host Du grod von mia gsog du gstunkana klana Saupreiß? Du woast holt schu dass I schu bam Bundeshea ois besta Gfreita aussigaungen bin, I war in am Haufn urgeila Saufnochtl und hob über 300 Stiegl gsoffn, oida. I bin a drainierta Pinzgaua Fohra und da besta a noch dazua. Du bist nix für mi ois a kloana gschissena Viutrottl, I gabat da so a Wotschn wirs di Wölt no net gsegn hog, host me? Du glabst du kummst jetz davon nochdemst dei pappn so deppat aufgrissn host? Do denkst noamol driaba noch, Oarschgfriss. Hiatza grod während du mit mir so deppat umanadaredst hul i schu meine Komarodn vom Blosmusiverein, und dei IP wird grod im moment zruckverfulgt, olso richt di schuamol her, wal wir richtln da di Wadln glei, du blede sau. Wemma daumit fertig san wast a nemma wo obn und untn is. Du bist am oasch. Klana. I kon iwaroll sei, ollawei, und i hau da auf iwa 700 ortn dei gfriss ei, und des netamol mit meiner Steyr AUG. I bin net nur da beste im Zöltfestsaufn, soudern i hob a an Zugriff auf des gaunze Arsenal vom Musiverein Leibnitz! Wenn Du gwusst häst wos dei klana "gscheita" Kommentar dir eibrockt, dann häst wahrscheinlich dei deppate Goschn gholtn. Aba du hosts ned tau, du host dei schiaches Gfriss aufmochn miasn, und jetzt zoist, du Saubua. I scheiss an grant üwa dir aus. Du bist komplett hi, Klana.

Ruhig an Beavis

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Antigravitas posted:

Austria 12 points

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Antigravitas posted:

*Happy Reich-Ranicki noises*

Literaturkanon, Bachmann-Preis etc

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Antigravitas posted:

:hmmyes:

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Antigravitas posted:

Zu lang für den Fadentitel?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

tuo posted:

I'm sure cinci zoo sniper could make this the new thread title, but it would probably break the forums even more than the one previous title, so...

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

tuo posted:

Remove all spaces and give it a shot

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Antigravitas posted:

Kopiernudeln besitzt

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Antigravitas posted:

Mein Herr, dies ist ein Deutschfaden.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Tarquinn posted:

Mein Herr, dies ist ein Deutschfaden.

More like: Guada Mo, des is d'Biagoatenkassn'. Schleich di!

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Leiwand

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
the FDP really are consistently the dumbest fuckers around lol

nd posted:

Die Gratismentalität wird immer beliebter. Auch bei FDP-Politiker*innen stehen Mitnahmeeffekte bekanntlich hoch im Kurs. So etwa bei Michael Heihsel, dem FDP-Fraktionschef in der Bezirksverordnetenversammlung (BVV) Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg. Nach der BVV-Sitzung am Mittwochabend berichtete Heihsel seiner Twitter-Gemeinde freudig: »Da greift man nach der BVV Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg vollkommen unvoreingenommen zur kostenlosen Auslage am heutigen Tagungsort… Und das bekomme ich zu lesen.« Ja, was bekam er wohl zu lesen? Sapperlot, eine nd-Ausgabe vom Montag!

Heihsel postete dazu ein Foto eines Artikels über die nd-Genossenschaftsversammlung am vergangenen Samstag. Überschrift: »92 Prozent für den Sozialismus«. Aber wie liberale Kommunalpolitiker*innen nun mal so sind: Sie haben offenbar nicht nur einen ausgeprägten Hang zu Auslassungspunkten auf Twitter, sondern immer auch einen Kalauer auf Lager. Bei Heihsel liest sich das so: »Wobei man ja dazugelernt hat: 100 Prozent sah schon immer etwas seltsam aus. Besser so…!« Ihr versteht schon: »nd«, »Neues Deutschland«, DDR, Wahlfälschung.

Wie »nd« überhaupt in die FDP-Hände gelangt ist, ist schnell erklärt. Die BVV Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg hatte am Mittwoch am Franz-Mehring-Platz 1 getagt. In dem Gebäude also, in dem auch »nd« zu Hause ist und im Foyer ausliegt. Für umme, versteht sich.

Anders als FDP-Fraktionschef Michael Heihsel nahm FDP-Fraktionschefin Marlene Heihsel die Sache weniger von der heiteren Seite. »Leider scheint das zum Dauerzustand zu werden, dass wir hart an der Neutralität vorbei im Verlagsgebäude des Neuen Deutschland tagen. Und es wird auch nicht richtiger, je öfter man das tut«, twitterte sie. Marlene Heihsel (Slogan aus dem letzten Wahlkampf: »Weniger links, mehr autonom«) sieht sich »beim nächsten Mal« schon bei der »Jungen Welt« sitzen. Äh. Nein. Unwahrscheinlich, dass die BVV Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg in Mitte tagt.

Kurze Unterbrechung für eine weitere Information: Der eigentliche Tagungssaal der BVV wird im Moment für die Koordinierung der Geflüchteten aus der Ukraine benötigt.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Antigravitas posted:

I'm sorry about your stroke, sir. Get well soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

na dann