Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
He didn't come here to make friends!!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Charles reading from Butlers.

Patreon sucks. It doesn't accept my payment method all of a sudden. Can't be bothered establishing another one. No premium E1 for me.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Charles needs to be stopped, he can't keep writing these things

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

No Dignity posted:

And he's still doing Pretty Dim Wonder. He can't be stopped, there's so much Charles wants to say.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Andrew has an impressive Richard Ayoade impression.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

No Dignity posted:

Be that as it may,

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I never considered "what if james bond was a goblin?" but here we are.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Wildly good finale for Sea of Jeeves

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I hadn’t even gotten to the end yet. Holy poo poo I am dying rn

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

'he pulls out a samurai sword'

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

When Charles mentioned thousands of Big Mouth Billy Basses being lost at seas, I immediately imagined it would lead to a Gyo or perhaps The Fog type situation where the Big Mouth Billy Basses came back and attacked people.

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

new episode is the best one in awhile, idk how im going to be able to go back to normal life now that i know of anti claus and the april anti fool

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

For those of you who aren’t following Pretty Dim Wonder, the latest episode was a lore dump about the conflict between demons and dinosaurs at the center of the earth. This new backstory makes it pretty clear that the stuff in the previous episodes which seemed like unfocused rambling nonsense was in fact very tight plotting and it’s all going to come together in a spectacular climax in future episodes.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

If I listen to that am I just going to end up throwing my phone out of the window at all the Charles writing?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
It's pretty good, it's nice to have a narrative that takes itself somewhat seriously

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug

No Dignity posted:

If I listen to that am I just going to end up throwing my phone out of the window at all the Charles writing?

This was my feeling when I tried episode 1 (no pun intended) but others are saying it got better.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This episode owned

'Male gays' is such a dumb joke and I'm glad they leaped straight on it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Goddamn, Charles revealing he had an amulet that could transform his 100 foot tall duck into a 50 foot tall duck was such a laser targeted move to be an rear end in a top hat to Joel. Amazing work.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Joel is such a good part of the D&D episodes. The reveal of his real character and then bickering with Andrew about whether the trick worked was so good

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
You know it's going to be a good episode when Branson already sounds half in the bag at the start.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I think at this point even Joel would have to admit Charles’s character was a great addition to the party.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
https://twitter.com/necrobranson/status/1575271396019683332?s=20&t=4uj7It3P6KyQKOaCwWs4nQ

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I'm a simple guy and loved it every time they said shout out to the Dopeness.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lol that they big dogged Charles into being the straight man and lol even more that when he won he went straight back into doing the most annoying, meandering anti-comedy ever

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Andrew wasn't allowed on the most recent episode because there was a big NO HOME SCHOOL KIDS PAPISTS sign on the door.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Do the guys really not know the tune to “Holy, Holy, Holy”, or is that just part of the bit?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

After the first few minutes I was really hoping the whole episode would be about the different foods god says it’s OK to eat.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I have unreasonably high expectations for this episode that dropped 3 minutes ago

quote:

252 - LEAKED!! GTA VI Talk Radio

A full hour of leaked talk radio and commercials from the upcoming Rockstar blockbuster Grand Theft Auto VI.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Charles not committing to the bit at all after Branson's radio guy voice!

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
This episode gave me extra brain damage, but it was good to hear Alana's whiny midwestern voice again.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

snoremac posted:

Charles not committing to the bit at all after Branson's radio guy voice!

Charles will never do a voice.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

God gave Charles a funny enough voice to begin with that it would be disrespectful to try another.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The guys really nailed the GTA tone, I really felt like I was driving around rear end City.

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
Shout-out to the dopeness

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I love the little glimpses we get of just how homeschooled Andrew was.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed posted:

Charles will never do a voice.

They're reading this thread

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1585006968099725312?s=20&t=PDOxyvFLnb2QE7jc_g3HeA

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

snoremac posted:

I'm a simple guy and loved it every time they said shout out to the Dopeness.

"shout out to the dopeness for putting us on" is almost the perfect podcast phrase and i'm going to start using it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I can't stand this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pretty good!