Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The ribbon is for licensing #awareness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
I'm disappointed by his use of a gummy worm as a prop in that video. He missed out on a perfect branding opportunity for Big Cow Lasagna!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
GummiEATS

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Gummi lasagna (it's just old lasagna)

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

DIFFERENT THAN WHAT, NATHEN?
DIFFERENT THAN WHAT?

Different than FAIL. This time for sure.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's actually garfield's tail that he's eating, in Gummy form

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
In the initial pose, his hair from the side is certainly something. I think I made it to something something "magnetic" before I had to nope out.

How can one person contain so much concentrated creepiness and not be a cartoon villain

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

magnetic hairpiece w magnetic facelift implants

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Is today not Sept 1? Were we not promised courtship entergagement?

(Seriously, I don't do Twitter or IG, has he just "forgotten" about it?)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He seemingly decided to marry the resurrected concept of Egeez instead.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Is today not Sept 1? Were we not promised courtship entergagement?

lol at "It's real!". Who would ever be assured by such a declaration?

MC Nutt is my nom de plume, wtf.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Shortage of "crew", yeah

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Fork Jail > The Intensity Rhombus Dimension

Nathen reminded me to renew my subscription to 'Eater'.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Matlack Radio posted:

lol at "It's real!". Who would ever be assured by such a declaration?

Matlack Radio posted:

Nathen reminded me to renew my subscription to 'Eater'.

Does it say #entergoging

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

quote:

MC Nutt is my nom de plume, wtf.

thank you super mcnutt

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

"No auditions! It's real!" reads like a wanted ad put out by a serial killer.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Jeffery you're a loving coward if you don't put the Something Awful brand name up through Egeez and also go on a date with Nathen "World's Youngest Garfield Licensee" Mazri.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

steinrokkan posted:

Shortage of "crew", yeah

Lol yup. So…..no one signed up to help (likely because I doubt he was offering to pay them) and no one signed up to marry him. Shocker.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Beached Whale posted:

Jeffery you're a loving coward if you don't put the Something Awful brand name up through Egeez and also go on a date with Nathen "World's Youngest Garfield Licensee" Mazri.

:hai:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Something Egeez

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Duckman2008 posted:

Lol yup. So…..no one signed up to help (likely because I doubt he was offering to pay them) and no one signed up to marry him. Shocker.

I believe the first part but not the second. He was bragging about hundreds of applicants. Given his utter lack of standards that seems plausible.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I doubt Jeff reads this thread

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Truly this is guaranteed to go off without a hitch.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Jeff gonna Garf 'til he barfs.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Jeffery might

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

It's been a running joke since forever to simply call out Jeff/Lowtax in literally ANY thread as if CLEARLY they're reading your post and will do whatever stupid thing you're asking, were you like...not aware of this or...?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
licensing with Nathen makes the whole process eGeez pGeez!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

Jeff spends 16 hours a day reading every single thread on the forums. The other 8 hours are spent on backend fixes and upgrades. He has not slept in three years. Scientists don't understand how he's not dead yet

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
that's the power of the blockchain for you

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
"The Anomaly Licensee" surely is the compliment Nathen thinks it is

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

It's been a running joke since forever to simply call out Jeff/Lowtax in literally ANY thread as if CLEARLY they're reading your post and will do whatever stupid thing you're asking, were you like...not aware of this or...?

The humor ship has landed.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Nathen is "the anomoly licensee."

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/garfieldeatsco/status/1565723986402705409?s=21&t=Tjqin-QeKHzeKIXAXJkY2w

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I know Nathen was crazy before the restaurant opened but I think when it shut down it just completely broke him. He just does tons of stupid random poo poo now and never fully follows through with any of it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is even weirder than the last job ad.

quote:

Dream Come True! Apply Here >>>>>>>
Egeez to elevate Talents' Consciousness & Happiness like WeWork led by #AdamnNeumann but more professional, class, respect, feminism, diversity, compassion and everything else that is human moral.
Imagine working 4 days a week if you're good and 4.5 days a week if you're bad! Imagine walking to a Walt Disney theme park like office where fun and joy is written all over. Egeez does not support boring working stations or cubicles, but rather an open wonderland where talents not employees can give their fullest happily while feeling no sense of monotony, routine, and depression as reported in the tech industry. Egeez will even have famous Garficcinos coffee everyday known from the first ever official Garfield restaurant, GarfieldEATS.
"Youth is an asset, not a liability."
Egeez core nucleus is to #fightingsuppression, #security and #love one another in the most diverse manner in order to achieve our mission: Connect billions of fans to their favorite cartoon or entertainment licensed consumer products or food.
My partner Rutika Malaviya approves this message along with our new recognized partner announced soon. :)
Apply HERE: #tech #entertainment #food #licensing #happiness #diversity #toronto #egeez #hire Licensing International Licensing CornerLicense Global

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Adamn is an amazing name

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Dixville posted:

Adamn is an amazing name

I'm filling out a name change form as we speak

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Oh its like WeWork alright

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

At first it seems weird and unprompted to compare Nathen and Zucc, but really GarfieldEATS! and Egeez are probably genius business models next to the metaverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

quote:

My partner Rutika Malaviya
A new character appears

quote:

Rutika Malaviya- A Serial Entrepreneur

Rutika Malaviya is a leader by volition at the helm of licensing and entertainment industry, having braved the thick and thins of life and business, she holds the 8 yrs of extensive experience in the arrays of PR and Branding world of several industries.

Malaviya is caught by entrepreneurial fever for about 8 years now, right from the beginning she set her sight on entertainment and licensing industries, as of now she heads and controls an established production house – Rooh Entertainment , a branding firm that has rolled out services to bigwigs in industries such as Asian Paints, P.C Jewellers, Mahindra and Mahindra and the mass network of whole Varmora Group and just many more.

Carrying a baggage of in-and out- experience in top industries, Malaviya was appointed as an Official Representative of the prestigious licensing body on a global scale – LIMA, which is booming in India, under her staunch leadership.

With a dash of business shrewdness, Rutika is creating an effective awareness about licensing industry and its significance throughout the corners of the country to bring big names together in fuelling the licensing segments.

With her business dexterities placed nicely, she has been facilitating deals and business pacts in respect to licensing industry, at this juncture, Malaviya is framing a mechanism where industrial bodies can be unified in strengthening the licensing industry in our country for enhancing wealth creation ways in India.

Been scoring sheer success throughout her industrial itinerary, Rutika is aiming at sealing success for licensing industry in India, while her babies –PR and Marketing, remains intact.

Looks like he’s conned at least one other person into believing eGeez is a thing that should exist