Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I've had a lousy day. My car requires $2400 in repairs, and my company's ability to communicate somewhat important details regarding production is nonexistent. But at least I can take solace in the fact that a racist shitbag is dead. Thanks for dying of cancer, Rush. Suck dicks in Hell, you bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I kinda wish Rush was still around because I bet you he would have been on Alex Jones' phone

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Rush looked like how Jeffrey Epstein should have looked like. I guess they have a closer resemblance now.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Is he still dead?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I dunno, let's go piss on him and find out.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmF8iIeOVEo

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

He's dead too

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That's why he always really stressed W Nnnnn B C!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did you guys hear what Rush said about Trump being investigated for committing treason?

Nothing, because he’s fuckin dead, LOL!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

My first hint that adults were idiots was realizing this incredibly boring weird old dude was on MSNBC for six hours a day and people paid to watch it

he was boomer ASMR

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Guys...

:hmbol: gently caress he dead and rotted and this thread is probably his greatest remaining legacy

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I saw a bunch of new messages and worried that he had risen from the grave. Then I realized that this doesn't happen, because once you're dead, you cease to exist. Thank goodness Rush Limbaugh still doesn't exist.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The cult of misinformation is staggering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I forgot about this piece of poo poo and then I just saw this thread and it reminded me he's worm food now and lol.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

im_sorry posted:

I saw a bunch of new messages and worried that he had risen from the grave. Then I realized that this doesn't happen, because once you're dead, you cease to exist. Thank goodness Rush Limbaugh still doesn't exist.

I thought maybe he somehow managed to die again.
I'm glad I don't believe in existence after death because if I die before all the remaining shitbags on my "celebrate the deaths of the worst people alive at the same time as me" list, I'll never have to know it.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I had a an uncle who was a cop. Coal-miner as a teenager; tough as hell. I remember as early as '84 he was telling me what radio I should listen to. "He sounds bad when you first hear him. Just give it a while and he'll start to make sense, and then you'll see the light." loving Rush Limbaugh...

I'm glad he's dead. Born from dust, lived as a brain worm, died to be worm food, then crapped out as dust again.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

gschmidl posted:

Congratulations on not being a dead fascist.

I usually congratulate dead fascists. was he not dead or not a fascist?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
oh forgot what thread I'm in. He is both dead and a fascist

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I don't know if I saw it through this thread or elsewhere, but there was some article I skimmed through a few months back about Rush and it seemed like they were really leaning into a cultural reevaluation of him. It felt along the lines of, "Rush was just an entertainer playing to his audience" kind of thing.

Which I don't know if that would be better or worse for his reputation in the long run if that became the attitude people took on him. An eventual big Hollywood Rush biopic seem like something someone has to get on the ball of making, even unauthorized, that could cement in the minds of the people a new pop culture vision of him.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

JediTalentAgent posted:

I don't know if I saw it through this thread or elsewhere, but there was some article I skimmed through a few months back about Rush and it seemed like they were really leaning into a cultural reevaluation of him. It felt along the lines of, "Rush was just an entertainer playing to his audience" kind of thing.

Which I don't know if that would be better or worse for his reputation in the long run if that became the attitude people took on him. An eventual big Hollywood Rush biopic seem like something someone has to get on the ball of making, even unauthorized, that could cement in the minds of the people a new pop culture vision of him.
The telling thing to me is, nobody seems to be mourning him? I'm not hearing jokes or references to his stuff outside of I guess generic conservative pap. He was making GBS threads out prolefeed on the air and unlike Alex Jones he did it in a professional way, and after his demise they said a few nice things about him and moved on to the next purveyor of outrage.

But we can be glad for what he has done for the soil of whatever hell hole he was buried in. The South needs soil amendments in a lot of places.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I had a really bad day today involving a time consuming repair that failed, and felt like a really big failure.

But then I remember that, while I'm trying to make things better, I'm still alive. Good ol' "Oxycontin" Rush devoted his life to making everything worse, and he's dead, so he can't make things worse anymore, whereas I can still donate to and volunteer for organizations that make things better in ways that Rush always fought against.

I'd say "Eat my rear end, Rush", but he can't eat anymore. In fact, he's being eaten. By worms.

I wonder if the worms get high on oxycontin when they eat him. A worm in the midst of an oxycontin binge would probably be scary.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey y'all is Rush Limbaugh still dead? Asking for a freind.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

No hes back

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Maybe he's lonely and afraid down there

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Xlorp posted:

Maybe he's lonely and afraid down there

He probably has plenty of good company.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
This thread may be the only active tribute to Limbaugh. Rest in piss Rush.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Oh

Is he at least buried in a small box under six feet of dirt?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Just checking in to see, is Rush Limbaugh still dead?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I wonder if Rush was burred with any papers that Trump stole

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

He is now joined by Queen Liz in hell.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you think Donnie tried to get any real celebs to get buried in his poo poo courses?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

you think Donnie tried to get any real celebs to get buried in his poo poo courses?

Just their dignity and careers

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Radio Nowhere posted:

This thread may be the only active tribute to Limbaugh. Rest in piss Rush.

I'm sure there is at least one small radio station in rural America that is lovingly safeguarding his memory by playing his old shows so that listeners can hear him rant about his laughably innocuous political foes of the past, like Michael Dukakis--who incidentally is still alive.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Does this guy say things you want to hear?

Indoctrination can be brutal.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
For someone named Rush he sure took his time

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!

Bonzo posted:

I kinda wish Rush was still around because I bet you he would have been on Alex Jones' phone

Allegedly those records went two years back, so you may yet still get your wish

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I'm sure there is at least one small radio station in rural America that is lovingly safeguarding his memory by playing his old shows so that listeners can hear him rant about his laughably innocuous political foes of the past, like Michael Dukakis--who incidentally is still alive.

Oh no, no no no no. EIB is still pumping out his syndicated drivel but now on The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clay_Travis_and_Buck_Sexton_Show

Just take a look at the full daily schedule for WHAS out of Louisville, KY. This is an iHeartMedia AM powerhouse broadcasting with 50,000 watts. I can pick up this AM station in Southern-Western Ontario on a clear summer night, that's how powerful it is.

https://whas.iheart.com/schedule/

I like that the night hours are the conspiracy theory shows.

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true

David D. Davidson posted:

Hey y'all is Rush Limbaugh still dead? Asking for a freind.

STILL loving DEAD LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

David D. Davidson posted:

Oh

Is he at least buried in a small box under six feet of dirt?

I believe he came back. But was still there, in that box under six feet of dirt. Then he spent a terrifying hour or so as he suffocated to death in there. I'd dig him up to confirm this, but gently caress him