Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jackson water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Azhais posted:

Jackson water

If it's brown, drink it down.
If it's black, send it back.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
https://i.imgur.com/WVuQxBw.mp4

Vakal
May 11, 2008

PainterofCrap posted:

drat, my father brought home a book about Bog People from a business trip to Scandinavia and the photos gave me nightmares for years.

https://youtu.be/6XuXBeFtVx0?t=341

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
More of a mental image this one.

https://twitter.com/DanielCherny/status/1566001609477619713

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

click for more Curse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Was the horrifying secret that Scandinavians are all bog people?

Hey now. Some are fennish

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"RandolphCarter" posted:

click for more Curse

:psypop:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

No, I don't think I will.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Huh.
Hmmm.

No sir, I don't like it.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Yaldabaoth posted:

How do the british end up looking even more inbred than icelanders when the latter has a much smaller gene pool?

IIRC the Icelanders have an elaborate system for tracking family relations so that they don't accidentally marry their cousins/uncles/aunts/etc.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

A female artist got heavy metal poisoning from making a sculpture of the biblical Adam? Ugh, it's like the universe is making a sick pun on toxic masculinity.

Content:

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

A female artist got heavy metal poisoning from making a sculpture of the biblical Adam? Ugh, it's like the universe is making a sick pun on toxic masculinity.

I read the article and just ended up with more questions. Shouldn't lead poisoning show up in a normal blood test?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Zopotantor posted:

IIRC the Icelanders have an elaborate system for tracking family relations so that they don't accidentally marry their cousins/uncles/aunts/etc.

Nowadays you can find out through a smartphone app but they have been keeping detailed genealogical records for the last 1000 years.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Yaldabaoth posted:

Knife angel created from a poo poo ton of knives that were confiscated by police, which kind of makes it the perfect monument to rightwing fascism.

that’s Michael myers homie

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

CelticPredator posted:

Saint Michael Meyers

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Nowadays you can find out through a smartphone app but they have been keeping detailed genealogical records for the last 1000 years.

poo poo what am I doing here when I could be spreading my genes all over Iceland?! My family history is not that detailed but it has nothing to do with Iceland for at least 5 generations
:grin:

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Vakal posted:

I read the article and just ended up with more questions. Shouldn't lead poisoning show up in a normal blood test?

A regular blood test doesn’t check for heavy metals. You need to test for them specifically.

I would not have expected someone to get heavy metal poisoning from working with seashells, at all.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Does her Adam have a giant boner?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Vakal posted:

There isn't really a "normal" blood test. You have to tell the lab what specific things you want them to look at. The closest there is to a normal test would be a complete blood count, which is largely counting white and red blood cells and platelets, and a complete metabolic panel, which is a readout of blood sugar, electrolytes, and a summary of the general status of your kidneys and liver. So you kind of have to already know what you're looking for when you order labs.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

King Carnivore posted:

A regular blood test doesn’t check for heavy metals. You need to test for them specifically.

I would not have expected someone to get heavy metal poisoning from working with seashells, at all.

i looked up colorants(heavy metals) for pottery from natural sources for a project and mussels are one of the best for bioacculmation rates of heavy metals while providing a source of calcium. they also can survive red tide blooms and become toxic.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

CelticPredator posted:

Are you sure it isn't William Shatner?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

By popular demand posted:

poo poo what am I doing here when I could be spreading my genes all over Iceland?! My family history is not that detailed but it has nothing to do with Iceland for at least 5 generations
:grin:

Hell yeah!! Lets go!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Merkinman posted:

Are you sure it isn't William Shatner?

Fun fact: Michael Myers' original mask was made from a Captain Kirk mask.

Or is that :thejoke:?

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Fun fact: Michael Myers' original mask was made from a Captain Kirk mask.

Or is that :thejoke:?

:thejoke:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/ThreatNotation/status/1566455914055360513?t=hlDxAhsHFHfmKiwTwXSoHw&s=19

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

pp is scored on the balls

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Hell yeah!! Lets go!

*Immigrant Song plays*

USE THE CAT HANDLE

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

This can't possibly be comfortable

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Captain Hygiene posted:

Legato balls

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I hope they didn't let her free

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

When does the Stephenie Meyer romantic adaptation come out?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
seems to have worked so far

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

"Ridiculous superstition. Ow!" says professor, as he cuts himself on the scythe and a few drops of blood, precious blood, fall in the skeleton's mouth...

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
https://twitter.com/roastednchn/status/1565912675258748928

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Do I want to know how the first subject related to the second one?
No, I very probably don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Now there's a Pascal's wager I'd be willing to consider.