Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You and me are gonna fight in a field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

TheFattestPat posted:

So it turns out that Reginald was Stan the whole time.

Wait, maybe we shouldn't go with that.

Well that would certainly make the Pulling Double Booty episode even more horrifying

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
We know is that Stan and Francine play Soul Calibur but who are their mains? I see Stan as a Siegfried and Francine as and Ivy.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We know is that Stan and Francine play Soul Calibur but who are their mains? I see Stan as a Siegfried and Francine as and Ivy.

Surprisingly, Stan’s a Voldo freak.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The_Doctor posted:

Surprisingly, Stan’s a Voldo freak.

He's got a kink
(he's got a kink)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Roger has a different custom character for each of his different personas

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Stan actually plays as Stan Smith

What's weird is that Francine?

She plays as Marge Simpson

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Toshi plays using the Japanese voices and and understands everyone except for Mitsurugi.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I see Hayley playing as Taki and/or Sophitia, powerful female warriors are very much her brand.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Gravel! Thunder! Swimming pool!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
The breastmilk episode was on earlier today. It was so unbelievably creepy, but also hilarious.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Yeah, girl! Solve your problems! Eat those bees!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I love how any time Stan or Francine tries to get involved in the kids' lives, they always do something completely awful & catastrophic. Trying to brainwash Hayley, injecting aging/de-aging serum into Steve's skull...

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

YeahTubaMike posted:

I love how any time Stan or Francine tries to get involved in the kids' lives, they always do something completely awful & catastrophic. Trying to brainwash Hayley, injecting aging/de-aging serum into Steve's skull...

Stevearino

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

RC Cola posted:

Stevearino

Impersonating his double who was also Hayley's boyfriend, posing as a teenage girl to seduce Steve...

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Does loving with Jeff count?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Nep-Nep posted:

I always laugh at that line. Klaus is just so enthusiastic about it.

They also had on recently 2 episodes with some of the best B-plots. Hot sauce and Klaus starts a garage. Even though I know its coming I still twitch and say "gently caress you!" whenever Klaus says "For gears 1 and 2 you need to shift but honestly, how often do you use those gears?" Then I get a laugh at "Look at how it catches the wind you can't even feel Francine."

Can't be said enough, Klaus is the best.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Nep-Nep posted:

I know that dream, it's the puppy dream. You go Stan, you eat those puppies.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

limp_cheese posted:

I always laugh at that line. Klaus is just so enthusiastic about it.

They also had on recently 2 episodes with some of the best B-plots. Hot sauce

Doctor Donkeydick's Anal Holocaust

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

RC Cola posted:

Does loving with Jeff count?

Sure

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1566846498503069696

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Here's hoping we get an episode that NasX writes and stars in that's as good as the Weekend's episode.

"You mean there are beds that don't come with women in them?"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Lil Nas needs to perform a duet in concert with a holographic Roger

This will happen, I have foreseen it

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

God I hope they get Lil Nas X on the show, I would love for The Weekend episode to be a start of a trend where they bring on different artists for special musical episodes.

Also, someone went and made the historically insensitive bowling animations from Next of Pin in real life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpETSoNWxY&ab_channel=CorridorCrew

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
A Lewis and Klaus plot. I didn't realize I needed that.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol at how Roger's pant legal are two different colors.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird to have no Stan, Francine or Hayley at all.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Aw, WHAT?! New episode tonight?! Hulu! Get your poo poo together and put out the rest of the season! Stop forcing me to turn to crime to watch American Dad!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Aw, WHAT?! New episode tonight?! Hulu! Get your poo poo together and put out the rest of the season! Stop forcing me to turn to crime to watch American Dad!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zero One posted:

A Lewis and Klaus plot. I didn't realize I needed that.

Haven't seen it yet but it's the most logical thing I've ever heard

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Klaus EARNS that emotional support animal jacket

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

Haven't seen it yet but it's the most logical thing I've ever heard

The weirdest part is that they're actually really good for each other. Klaus brought his A game emotional support wise.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah and Lewis really needed a wingman to explain the party realities at his age.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Neeksy posted:

Despite the constant ultra violence, and extreme obscenity, this show has a good amount of heart and earned emotional moments. But they're always in service of the larger mission to be funny and have all the characters be debauched.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I loved how Roger was like "maybe have sex with someone right now" and Steve defers even though it would save his life because he wants his first time to be special.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Neeksy posted:

Dr. Klaustus finds a patient who doesn't care that he's a fish :D

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I was wondering if that deer was going to be one of Steve's sons, but I can't remember if they died or not.

Also I think I saw that guy they bought cough medicine for long ago. Too bad his lizard wasn't there.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

TheFattestPat posted:

Also I think I saw that guy they bought cough medicine for long ago. Too bad his lizard wasn't there.

We was for sure there and I for one am glad he recovered from having his head blown apart by a shotgun. Meth really is one hell of a drug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

limp_cheese posted:

We was for sure there and I for one am glad he recovered from having his head blown apart by a shotgun. Meth really is one hell of a drug.

Perhaps this opens the door and someday Chaz can finally be okay