Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

y'all are emptyquoting the wrong one

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lol

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Gotta give ups to Wizard Master when due, folks

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I really hate that Dasha chick

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

sponges posted:

I really hate that Dasha chick

Don't worry, we have our best men on the case

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

It's extra funny, because in those cultures, hitting someone with your shoe is more disrespectful than just punching them, it's like saying you're a weird bug who eats dust

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I really like the idea of buying your sandals based on how badly you could disrespect someone with them if you got into a fight at the grocer or whatever

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

I really like the idea of buying your sandals based on how badly you could disrespect someone with them if you got into a fight at the grocer or whatever

"Give me the fattest, thickest loving shoe you got, buddy"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ElGroucho posted:

"Give me the fattest, thickest loving shoe you got, buddy"

whoa whoa sir, there's a three-day cooling-off period for that particular pair

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

buying some pennyloafers out of some dude's trunk

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

they have the biggest positive 3 month change in the top 30 patreon things lol

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

i say swears online posted:

buying some pennyloafers out of some dude's trunk

walking into a federal courthouse lobby dressed like neo and putting a couple big footlocker bags on the security conveyor belts

stump collector
May 28, 2007
staying up late polishing my dot martens

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/status/1566420496119263232?t=Ip9LBQKbI4jbxl90Hw9IGg&s=19

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

they have the biggest positive 3 month change in the top 30 patreon things lol

I'm really interested in how next month goes. Because it seems like they hit their ceiling at least in part

July month was just insane with everyone celebrating a bright Stav-less future, August was climbing like crazy but seems like halfway through it hit an asymptote. The weird bump at the end of the month (before the predictable 1st of the month drop) probably means whenever they actually release one of the "high effort" videos they'll get newer people willing to donate. It's definitely gonna get weirder / less predictable I feel like.

And yes, I'm gay for liking graphs/statistics this much

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cael posted:

You're not gay, you're autistic.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Finally found some time watch the videos, gotta say, they are a game changer. Nick gayly pointing his animal print boot at Adam, telling him they are going to get him some "cool shoes" while they laugh at their fat friend, is an all timer

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Cael posted:

I'm really interested in how next month goes. Because it seems like they hit their ceiling at least in part

July month was just insane with everyone celebrating a bright Stav-less future, August was climbing like crazy but seems like halfway through it hit an asymptote. The weird bump at the end of the month (before the predictable 1st of the month drop) probably means whenever they actually release one of the "high effort" videos they'll get newer people willing to donate. It's definitely gonna get weirder / less predictable I feel like.

i think in general nicks got to get off the road and go back to promoting the show on other podcasts and working on it full time

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

Finally found some time watch the videos, gotta say, they are a game changer. Nick gayly pointing his animal print boot at Adam, telling him they are going to get him some "cool shoes" while they laugh at their fat friend, is an all timer

The subtle reveal as he crosses his legs was brilliant

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JizzJohnsonJr/status/1566528022991224833?t=IIGU0aNMjzpa41R1votwNA&s=19

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

If they set a reasonable schedule they might be able to make it work but they gotta get more help for some of the stuff

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
People who take that many vitamins & supplements don’t really understand the human body or how nutrients work or what bioavailability means and are just choking down half a pound of gel capsules every morning just to poo poo all that Zinc & Magnesium out like 6 hours later.

Idiots.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

People who take that many vitamins & supplements don’t really understand the human body or how nutrients work or what bioavailability means and are just choking down half a pound of gel capsules every morning just to poo poo all that Zinc & Magnesium out like 6 hours later.

Idiots.

You tell em Bust Rodd

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Get em, fat boy

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Idiots.

im considering myself busted

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

stump collector posted:

im considering myself busted

Ask not for whom the Rodd Busts, it Busts for thee

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Get em, fat boy

Sunk Dunk posted:

post physique

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I would've just called you 'Rubenesque' but neologisms are cool too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

Idiots.

i take a daily magnesium pill for migraines, that's legit

it makes you poop a lot too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol bust rodd is postmodern but for bodytpes

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

rust bodd

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

lmao this really got me

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Nice

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

magnesium is really good as you get older, especially if you're a drunk

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

ehehehe

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuIoFai3Sw

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol'd remembering one of the last bits from the old show, Nick and Stav riffing on Peter Lemon Jello Junior sucking off the Four Tops- "No, you're here for top" :twisted: