Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

CM Punk is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
punk VERY not bothered about colt lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat loving CM Punk bitch

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
the greatest night in the history of our sport

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also CM Punk is loving lame. Like, he talks about loving HANGMAN being unprofessional and going into business for himself? gently caress him.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I absolutely love how that PPV was booked, as somebody who tries to analyze storytelling and analyze pro wrestling from a business perspective, I think that was an absolute masterclass in booking profession wrestling from top to bottom, and as a fan, it is very hard for me to put into words just how completely and wholly satisfied I was by every single aspect of the main event.

A+ show. I love this company so loving much.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This is uhhhhhh weird what the gently caress

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

motherbox posted:

I’m not watching the scrum but my immediate reaction from the posting is this must be a work, right?

Right?

This is wrestling in 2022, everything is simultaneously a work and real at the same time

Imagine being the top salesman of your company and sitting next to the CEO and making GBS threads on all the EVPs of your company in public

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
I don't even know what to make of this

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
this is the wildest thing i have ever watched

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You guys seeing this poo poo?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Punk, you couldn't go an hour without throwing away all the goodwill that match got you gently caress off

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

You guys seeing this poo poo?

yeah i love it

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Fire whoever leaked Tony’s voicemails

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

After Punk goes on a bitter diatribe about various coworkers, let's talk about the fictional character MJF.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

This is uhhhhhh weird what the gently caress

Uh yeah what the gently caress is going on. Tony looks so uncomfortable then segued into mjf kayfabe so easy. Wtf

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i feel like Cabana had his time in AEW, Punk came in and Cabana is getting migrated to other parts of the company because of their history, he wasn't fired or embarrassed or run down or anything, and Hanger was stupid to reference it, and i'm team punk on this tbqh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

As someone who currently works with people who don’t mind their own loving business like ever, I feel this entire thing in my soul.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Tony please post through this

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I mean...I do remember the colt lawsuit being dropped and the reason was never given.

Thanks Punk...I guess. :ohdear:

What is up with everyone's voice, did Tony lose his voice ?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

just tuned in. was that colt punk was talking about?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol wow what the gently caress is happening in that presser.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Punk repeatedly burying Cabana and then plugging a pastry shop is the funniest poo poo.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Punk loving sucks gently caress off Henderson.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Shard posted:

God drat loving CM Punk bitch

Your boy hosed up

Deal with it

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

smarxist posted:

i feel like Cabana had his time in AEW, Punk came in and Cabana is getting migrated to other parts of the company because of their history, he wasn't fired or embarrassed or run down or anything, and Hanger was stupid to reference it, and i'm team punk on this tbqh

No joke, hanger shouldn’t have brought it up

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmao

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is excellent heeling

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
OK, but who’s the midnight toker?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Reseda shoutout

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the mics are making this even more surreal

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I thought he was talking about Hangman for a bit there

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I turn on the scrum and this MF still talking about EVPs.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What EVP had said any poo poo about Colt and Punk? That’s the most befuddling part of this whole tirade for me.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

punk loving RULES but i can not abide burying the bucks. really pulling me in multiple directions ehre

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also CM Punk is loving lame. Like, he talks about loving HANGMAN being unprofessional and going into business for himself? gently caress him.

Punk is right

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

zimbomonkey posted:

I thought he was talking about Hangman for a bit there

He was.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Reseda shoutout

Then the next question is "hey punk remember me, I asked you about Terry funk, thanks"

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
This is insane :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Honestly Hangman should've talked to Punk if he felt upset about Colt or whatever.

Anyway, I want that muffin now, come on Phil give me :mad: