Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I bet the dude's current hairdo looks like complete rear end tho.

No where's my afternoon ibuprofen? :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Occultatio posted:

From the comments: OP's fiancee is his daughter's ex

The guy's daughter posted:

have just received some messages and feel that I should add to this now! Most of the messages are so lovely and kind snd so so appreciated! You’ve all put a huge smile on my face ❤️❤️

However i have gotten more than a few messages telling me that my dad has been encouraging people messaging him about this post to look into the sugar baby lifestyle or to become a sugar baby. Please guys don’t message him! And if you do, don’t listen to this kind of crap! Stay safe out there xx

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Occultatio posted:

From the comments: OP's fiancee is his daughter's ex

They're also saying it's this guy:

https://twitter.com/AITA_online/status/1430135397158359040

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Booky posted:

that just sounds painful :v:

AITA for saying my son shouldn't have to cut his hair for a part-time job?

it feels weirdly petty for a job at a grocery to say you need ties and short hair (unless i guess you're like, preparing cooked food and then couldn't you just tie it back or wear a net??)

A local supermarket here still has everyone in dress shirts and ties, no matter what department. Its gotten a lot looser over the years, which is probably a relief for the people working there, seems silly to dress that nice to push in carts.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CitizenKain posted:

A local supermarket here still has everyone in dress shirts and ties, no matter what department. Its gotten a lot looser over the years, which is probably a relief for the people working there, seems silly to dress that nice to push in carts.

Ugh, I was looking up that place and found lots of pics of staff in full suit jacket and tie. Even without the jacket, I can't imagine doing anything stock related in dress shirt and tie, I'd just be looking and feeling terrible an hour in.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for throwing out his portion of dinner?

quote:

Yes, I feel like an AH but I'm so frustrated that I feel it's justified and that I shouldn't even feel bad. My fiance and I are both 29 years old and have been together for close to 5 years. He recently had a job change and he has changed so much as a person since making this switch. He was working carpentry before and now he is a head chef.

So basically for the past month he hasn't been coming home until hours after his shift ends because he stays after hours drinking beers with his boss and employees. He calls me constantly so I know that's what he is doing. Its not a matter of him cheating or whatever. He truly is doing what he says he is. But it's like 4 nights a week he is just staying an hour to three hours later than his shift to drink beers with everyone. That in itself doesn't bother me. Everyone needs friends and trust me, he was hard up for them. So I'm happy that he has that. But what pisses me off is that every single loving night he will request a certain meal for dinner and drat near every single night he won't eat it because he says he either ate at work or isn't hungry. So I just cooked a meal he requested for absolutely no reason. Me and the kids would have preferred something else, you know? I can't even remember the last time he ate dinner at home.

So he had this weekend off. Last night he requested a certain meal, per usual and then took off to run errands. He had a bunch of poo poo to do, including helping his childhood friend out with some vehicle repair. So I knew he wouldn't be home till later. He gave me a time frame of 6. So I make the meal. 630 rolls around and he still isn't home. I call and he tells me he is eating beef stew his buddy made and it was "Bomb as gently caress". I was so pissed off that I threw his meal in the trash because I knew he wouldn't be hungry when he got home, per loving usual. Which, I was right. When he got home around 745 he wasn't hungry at all. Well, today he asked me where the food was from last night and I told him I tossed it because I was loving done cooking for him when he doesn't even eat it (he never eats leftovers either so this was new and I truly didn't expect him to ask for it today because he hates leftovers) and he got so pissed at me. Said he couldn't believe I would do that and that I was being petty. Then tonight he requested a meal again and went off with a buddy from work to do vehicle repair and I told him no, I wasn't making it. Now he is even more mad. AITA?

Restaurant people, what drug is he probably on now that he works in a kitchen?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Some form of stimulant is usually the go-to, but that doesn't narrow it down much. My money's on some flavor of amphetamine.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hughlander posted:

It's cocaine.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Carpenter to head chef is quite a career move. I guess technically they both involve building things

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Hughlander posted:

"Insufficient. You got anything?"

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Hughlander posted:

All of that is very mundane and all, but I'm baffled at a head chef who gets off work to come home for dinner, what are these shifts? Is it a lunch-only place that has a head chef? And why is he not the cook of his house like literally every kitchen guy I know is? He doesn't eat leftovers? It's like a bizzaro-man, antithesis of every chef I've met.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Hughlander posted:

quote:

he never eats leftovers

Euthanize

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
AITA for giving my mother a house on the condition that my brother and his family do not come to live with her?

quote:

My (45F) mother (76F) is a very simple person, my father abandoned us when the youngest was 6 months old and my mother was never the same mentally.

I have a good financial condition, I try to help as much as I can with the groceries/bills,but it is very complicated, because my mother refuses to come live with me and remains in the terrible house that my father gave her in the divorce. My brother, my SIL and their three children (13M, 9M and 5F) live in the house at the back. And the house was tiny with a big yard, my brother built his house in the back and made the house even smaller. And he uses my mom as a free babysitter to take care of the kids he had, not to mention the dogs he adopted and never paid for their food (and several times their children go to eat at my mother's house). Keep in mind that my mother receives a low salary in retirement that is only really enough for her to support herself.

I've been saving money for more than a decade to buy her a house and I finally got it. It is a simple house with 1be/ba with a big yard with garden perfect for her.

I talked to her and she agreed with me that it would be better for the house to be in my name, because I know my brothers and what they are capable at any given opportunity. But it would have a lifetime usufruct clause for her only.

I warned her that I didn't want my brother to move with her, but in return she wouldn't have to worry about bills and food anymore, as I would help. She looked relieved.

I told my brother at her request (she was next to me) and he said it would be difficult to accommodate everyone, but that eventually he would help expand the house to house everyone. I saw the despair on my mother's face, so I just made it very clear that the house was for my mother and not for them.

He started to say yes, but he could help with the bills or food and that his and his mother's house was too bad for a family of 5.

I said no, the mother accepted the gift knowing that he wouldn't live there and that due to their history, I wouldn't trust him to pay the bills (he doesn't pay my mother) and I wouldn't be paying for 5 people.

He started calling me selfish and that it was an rear end in a top hat to give a gift on condition, knowing how bad my mom's house is and that she obviously has no other option to accept.

He said I was purposely harming him and posing as a monster he is not.

My mom is more relieved to get out of the house, but my brothers are calling me an rear end in a top hat even more because the house is in my name.

AITA?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Booky posted:

AITA for taking off my heels in my boyfriend's car?

:killing:

wonder how long this rear end in a top hat could wear heels before he was begging to take them off. i'm thinking half an hour tops

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Market Basket is awesome. The dress code is definitely out of the 70s, but it's a union grocery chain and New England got behind the strike almost without exception in 2014 when the board tried to boot out the worker-friendly CEO and started firing labor organizers.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Captain Hygiene posted:

Carpenter to head chef is quite a career move. I guess technically they both involve building things

Weirdly enough, I know a guy who did exactly the same in reverse - very successful, horribly overworked head chef to carpenter.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for telling a lady her “baby” is a waste of space?

quote:

I know the title sounds bad but hear me out. I (f19) have a baby sister (11 mo.) who I babysit quite often. Mostly because my mom had a knee surgery after an accident quite recently so she can’t walk very well yet (the result of many years of struggling with joint problems, she’s got a fancy titanium knee now).

This took place a couple days ago, when my sister started coughing and having a runny nose, then overnight came a slight fever. I know now this is just a common cold, but obviously I was worried and told my mom I would gladly take her to the doctor. I have a drivers license but am very scared of driving, I got into an accident the first time driving alone and this kind of traumatized me. I live in a big city in Europe where public transportation is great so it’s no big deal to not use a car. Half of the way to the doctors is done via tram, for the rest of the way I have to use a bus. Usually these busses are sufficiently big but with limited space for strollers and wheelchairs.

That day the bus was unusually cramped, full of people standing aswell as a woman in a wheelchair, two old ladies with walkers and two strollers. So I could barely fit with my baby sister in her stroller. I asked one of the women with a stroller if she could move a bit and make space, as a response she just rolled her eyes. I asked her again and she just told me to wait for the next bus (which takes about 15 minutes) as her baby needs the space. Well I look at the “baby” and it’s a doll?? A very realistic looking one, but still a doll. I got very angry at that point and told her that my baby is sick and needs to go to the doctor and she just ignored me. So I kind of lashed out and told her that her fake baby is a waste of space that other people with real baby’s or wheelchairs could need. The lady got really offended, insulted me under her breath and finally moved. Quite a few people looked at me angrily.

I know some people need these dolls for example to deal with grief but I don’t understand why you can’t move over if someone asks you. Or why you need to put it in a stroller in the first place. It’s not even real after all and the space on public transport is limited. She could have been taking the space from a disabled person, when she has the option not to. Still, since a lot of people judged me, I’m wondering if I was in the wrong.

Just Timothy out for a stroll, nbd

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Booky posted:

AITA for telling my nephew to get stronger?

what a big baby, lmao

There are multiple women all deadlifting over 700lbs right now, he should go to a powerlifting meet and see how far his trash talking gets him (he will be shoved in a trashcan)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Hughlander posted:

AITA for telling a lady her “baby” is a waste of space?

Just Timothy out for a stroll, nbd

Just carry your weird dead baby effigy if it's that important, people have poo poo to do

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA: My Husband Stole My Pillow

quote:

There isn’t much back story here, but it’s caused a major fight in our household and I’m seriously questioning everything given how absolutely ridiculous this whole thing is.

I sleep with two pillows. One for my head and I hug the other, I’ve slept this way for 30+ years.

The other night my husband couldn’t find his pillow. I was like that’s odd, go grab one. We have 2 pillows in our office guest room, 2 pillows in our primary guest room, and 2 pillows in our linen closet. All within 10 feet of our master bedroom.

Instead, he acted like this was absurd and insisted I give him my second pillow even though he wasn’t in bed yet and called me “a 6 year old” for needing to sleep with a second pillow. I had already been in bed for 20+ mins trying to sleep and had a few drinks earlier in the night so to avoid a fight I just gave him my second pillow. Didn’t sleep very well.

The next night, I tell him when I go to sleep to find his pillow as I need both of mine. He acts extremely annoyed and scoffs that he’ll just sleep in the guest room because I’m ridiculous. Many more words were exchanged about how I’m selfish. He thinks he put his pillow in our daughters play pen for her to climb on and since he “gave up” his pillow for her why couldn’t I give him one of mine?

First of all, I gave our daughter an extra pillow from our closet. I still don’t know where his pillow is. But regardless, why does he need MY pillow when there’s access to 5 or so more? I would say giving him my pillow the first night was generous when there’s easy access to so many.

Am I truly being an rear end in a top hat for telling a 32 year old man to grab another pillow? Or is he an rear end in a top hat for being completely insistent that he has to have MY pillow?

If I wasn’t responsible for EVERY single thing in our lives: house, daughter, medical, dog, etc. maybe this wouldn’t be such a big deal. But I feel like it’s just him taking something away from me for no reason when I already give so much.

You know that story, "My wife divorced me because of the dishes?" This one is real. It should 100% be my wife divorced me because of a pillow. What a loving controlling gaslighting mother fucker.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

quote:

I know the title sounds bad but hear me out.

My favorite thing about this thread is how often posts start this way. Also how often they use the phrase,

quote:

I calmly explained

The OP of that post was obviously in the right though, gently caress weird doll people. I'm not treating inanimate objects as people unless I'm mad at my computer.

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

I take my pillow for a walk in a stroller :colbert:

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
Not much drama, but weird and very gross role reversal. Also, I haven't seen anyone use the smiley the OP uses at the end since 2006 or thereabouts.

My wife won't stop eating her boogers and being lazy...

quote:

"TL;DR" I've (41m) been married to my wife (38f) for 8 years and been together for 10. We have had quite a decent marriage. She is smart, has a college degree, has a decent job, she is funny, extremely attractive (used to be a model during her teenage years) and is a reasonably good mother too. But there are these things that really bug me, and that I have not been able to change as time had gone by:

Household duties: She is quite lazy and procrastinates a lot. At home, I'm the one cooking, doing groceries, cleaning and tidying things up. Basically, she only helps me with any of these when I ask her to do so. There's no "proactivity" from her. My wife takes care of the laundry, however, often I run out of underwear or socks. She also walks our dog twice a day, and does the bureaucracy things, like paperwork, taxes, and making sure the car visits the mechanic once a year, etc... I have a fantastic job, and make good money, but because of my job I regularly have to go on business trips (1 to 2 times per month), which last between 2 - 4 days. Upon my return home, typically there's a HUGE mess, and a proper discussion/conversation on how to improve things. Her side of the bed has always different "piles" of clothes that only she understands what they mean (typically worn once, twice or dirty).

Personal hygiene and bad habits: She showers every 2-3 days (she says showering every day is unhealthy). Embarrassingly, she has the disgusting habit of eating her "boogers" when watching TV (I tell her every day that I find it disgusting, but she says it's a habit and cannot help it). She doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet, which I find repulsive. Finally, if on any day she doesn't go out of the house, she just wears jogging pants and doesn't even comb her hair, making her look quite "dirty". She leaves stuff out of the fridge when snacking, and she also doesn't clean for herself, like leaving crumbles all over after preparing a sandwich, etc...

Sex life: We have great sex quality. But we rarely have sex more than once a week. Typically, it only happens during the weekends and after drinking alcohol. Therefore, it feels predictable and planned. We've tried talking through this. But she just claims her sex drive is just inferior to mine.

Bad temper: Whenever I address any of the above, she gets pretty defensive, trying to "tie the game" by mentioning something I do wrong and that she "cannot stand", which makes the conversation quite difficult. If I am too calm during a discussion, she gets annoyed and tells me I sound patronising or as if I was talking from a higher level, making her feel inferior.

I know I am not perfect and have my own faults as well. I try hard to improve things like paying too much attention to my phone, being disorganised and forgetting stuff. But often, I feel I am putting up with a lot, and not getting too much in return. I've learned with time that heated discussions don't lead anywhere and that it is better to manage my emotions and address all these topics in a calm, empathetic, and holistic manner. However, it is truly tiring to have this conversation all the time, without seeing much change from her side. Sometimes, I want to get a divorce and find myself someone who with I would have a much better relationship. However, I don't know whether it is possible. Also, we have a son together and it would break my heart to see him go through a divorce. Not to mention that it would be mega expensive to do such a thing.

I would like to read some perspectives from outside, maybe ideas and suggestions. Thanks a lot for reading! :-)

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

Booky posted:

it feels weirdly petty for a job at a grocery to say you need ties and short hair (unless i guess you're like, preparing cooked food and then couldn't you just tie it back or wear a net??)

We don't know exactly what position he's going to be in. Probably bagging and getting carts, but who knows.

I'd leave it up to the kid. If he's cool with getting the haircut, let him. If he's not, then he shouldn't take the job.

If he gets the haircut and regrets it later...the hair will grow back and he's learned a very low-stakes lesson about what he will or won't tolerate from an employer.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Hughlander posted:

AITA: My Husband Stole My Pillow

You know that story, "My wife divorced me because of the dishes?" This one is real. It should 100% be my wife divorced me because of a pillow. What a loving controlling gaslighting mother fucker.

I'm having a hard time imagining what sort of a fragile insecure manbaby it takes to be jealous of a pillow.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

She should be cuddling ME at night

*is intolerably sweaty, snores like industrial equipment between thirty-second bouts of sleep apnea*

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Booky posted:

Assuming the hair is not a gross unwashed mess and he's willing to tie it back or whatever, would this not be gender discrimination? I bet the female employees don't have to have short hair.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
I calmly explained the pillow is more of a man than he'll ever be

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

He gave his pillow to a child, it's only fair that she do the same

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

ponzicar posted:

I'm having a hard time imagining what sort of a fragile insecure manbaby it takes to be jealous of a pillow.

It's not jealousy it's control.

She makes the most money
She pays the mortgage
She does the cleaning
She does the child care.

He has to have SOME control over her, so pillow it is!

Captain Hygiene posted:

He gave his pillow to a child, it's only fair that she do the same

Except even that she pointed out that was a lie, she got the child the pillow!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

drat. My writers need to do better research for their jokes

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I bet the dude's current hairdo looks like complete rear end tho.

No where's my afternoon ibuprofen? :corsair:

Having bad hair is part of being a teen

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

AITA For making my wife look crazy at our housewarming?

quote:

My (M36) wife (F27) and I just purchased our first home. We have always rented before.

I'm what my grandfather called a shade tree mechanic. I work on my car and other people's cars just in my shop when I have time. It's a side hustle. I'm a teacher in real life. So is she.

I, in the past, have gotten grease and dirt on our hand towels and she has told me off. I don't do it anymore, not for a long time anyway.

Our new home has 2.5 bathrooms. Including the one that we have for guests. She decorated it with all that stuff to make it look nice. Honestly it's nicer than she decorated our ensuite in our room.

She spent all week getting the house ready for our friends and family. She is very happy to show off our new home. As am I.

I cleaned up the backyard and the shop so I could show my friends and family where I goof off.

One of the things she did was to leave a note pinned to the hand towels in the gust bathroom. It said "if you touch these I will end you" and she had drawn a little skull and crossbones.

When it was time for everyone to come she told me to check everything and make sure it looked nice.

I suppose one of the things I should have done is to remove the note. I did not.

We had an excellent party and everyone left with a full belly and a smile.

The day after the party we were cleaning up and I here her call me by my name. She never calls me by my name. I hadn't done anything bad recently so I wasn't sure why I was in trouble.

I had not touched the hand towels. And neither had anyone else. They were immaculate.

She says I did it on purpose to make her look bad. I totally just missed the note. She called her mom and I heard her saying it was my fault people think she doesn't want them using her towels.

It's such a minor thing but she is still mad at me.

AITA?

Edit. My wife found this. I am officially going to be ended. Oh well I had a good run.

For all of you saying that I only cleaned up the yard and my garage. Yup you are right. And since I do not have a riding mower yet it only took me about four hours. Good thing we aren't in a heat wave or anything.

My wife wants me to tell you that she did not call her mom to complain about me. She was venting because she thought everything went perfectly. And WE made a silly mistake. We already laughed about it. And we are getting the note framed and it will have pride of place on our guest bathroom.

:buddy:

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

AITA For making my wife look crazy at our housewarming?

:buddy:

That's pretty great - an entire afternoon of people awkwardly leaving the bathroom with wet pants, not sure what to make of the posted threat but too scared to ask about it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Everyone who has dealt with a domineering person who insists on keeping decorative towels that never get used are feeling pretty well-fed after that one.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That's pretty great - an entire afternoon of people awkwardly leaving the bathroom with wet pants, not sure what to make of the posted threat but too scared to ask about it.

https://twitter.com/HudMo/status/1565622562344030208

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
AITA for calling the Police on my husband after I found that he was hiding my son's motorcycle?

quote:

I got my son a 7k motorcycle for his 18th birthday this past june. My son is obssessed with automobile and loves motorcycles. In his room he has plenty of models and posters of motorcylces of all types. His bio dad passed away when he was just 12, now I'm married to my current husband and he has kids of his own.

My husband has always been against my son's interest in motorcycles. he thinks I'm encouraging him to be reckless, distracting him from school and by extension his future, and spoiling him and blowing away money by spending 7k on a motorcycle. This caused some tension between him and my son so I told him to stop complaining about it.

Around 2 weeks ago, my son's motorcycle went missing. We opened a police report but nothing came out of it. it just disappeared. My husband had a smirk on his face the entire time just walking around saying "I told you so!, you just wasted your money!". This was unbbearablr to hear to be quite honest.

My mother inlaw visited few days ago. She was talking about the other house my husband owns and mentioned seeing a motorcycle, one that's similar to the one that we lost in my husband's carage while she was cleaning it (she goes to clean that house weekly even though it's empty, my husband plans on giving it to his kids as inheritance). I was puzzled I asked if she was certain but she showed me a photo she took of it which confirmed that it was indeed my son's motorcycle. I immedietly rushed to call my husband and confront him about it. He admitted that he took and hid the motorcycle in his garage as a last resort after me and his stepson kept brushing him and his thoughts off about the 7k being spent on something unnecesary and that could cause issues.

I blew up at him demanding he return it, he refused and told me he had been considering selling it and giving the money back to me so "I could use it wisely this time". I told him I was serious and that I'd call the police. He literally said "this is a family matter and cops can't do poo poo about it". I had enough I called the cops soon as I ended the call with him.

The motorcycle was found and returned, but my husband had to be taken in since there was an open file about the motorcylce going missing. he was let go eventually but he was livid with me. He came home yelling about how awful what I did was and how crazy my behavior was. I refused to engage in the argument but he told his entire family about it and they judged me for calling the police on my own husband even though I already asked him to return it. he said he was just looking out for my son and that one day we'll realize that he was right but only when it's too late.

My son isn't spsaking to me or my husband. I feel horrible about the whole situation and am starting to think I handled this the wrong way.

Jesus.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Hughlander posted:

It's not jealousy it's control.

She makes the most money
She pays the mortgage
She does the cleaning
She does the child care.

He has to have SOME control over her, so pillow it is!
It's this. He thinks sleeping with a second pillow is dumb and childish, and he thinks that by "forcing" her to sleep without it, she'll understand that she doesn't need it and realize how dumb and childish she was being. When it turns out that his bulletproof plan doesn't work, he starts lashing out because he can't accept that his Perfectly Logical Male Brain might be wrong about something. Can't wait to see how he feels when his kid starts doing something he thinks is "dumb" and "embarrassing."

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Uggh. I have to sleep hugging something because otherwise there's a whole boob-crushing situation. It's way more comfy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

AITA for calling the Police on my husband after I found that he was hiding my son's motorcycle?

Jesus.

There's a better way to deal with this that involves a lot more communicating, but a $7,000 motorcycle is absurdly dangerous for an 18 year old. Just about anything is justified to get that away from someone you care about at that age.