Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the mods' CIA paymasters told them to to, obviously. there couldn't be any other possible reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

hooting and hollering as azov nazis using human shields fight kadyrov's murderers and wagner group nazis who indiscriminately kill everyone in sight

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Cease to Hope posted:

cheering for the aggressor makes you a lovely person

USA is the aggressor. but if being a lovely person was a bannable offense then who would even post here

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

a fatguy baldspot posted:

USA is the aggressor

:lmao:

That mean old mister Chamberlain, forcing the poor, peace-loving Leader to re-militarize and protect his people in surrounding countries. The West has no shame

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

USA is the aggressor. but if being a lovely person was a bannable offense then who would even post here

the country that invaded is the aggressor. it is possible to hold the two ideas that "the usa's foreign policy is a net negative for all involved at best and wanton butchery at its all-too-common worst" and "the country invading its neighbor is the one in the wrong" in your head at the same time.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Rappaport posted:

:lmao:

The West has no shame

Agreed

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Cease to Hope posted:

the country that invaded is the aggressor. it is possible to hold the two ideas that "the usa's foreign policy is a net negative for all involved at best and wanton butchery at its all-too-common worst" and "the country invading its neighbor is the one in the wrong" in your head at the same time.

bit ableist innit? as an idiot I simply cannot do as you ask

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

can I ask a question unrelated to the current discussion

not if your “question” is to complain about being probated in a different subforum. make a qcs thread if you want to cry about that

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Cease to Hope posted:

cheering for the aggressor makes you a lovely forum

Fixed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

As a bit of a cleanser have the Ukrainian chill-panzee https://twitter.com/HannaLiubakova/status/1567051177132494851?t=HocvotcViFdU7PZDEmSZhw&s=19

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

cinci zoo sniper posted:

not if your “question” is to complain about being probated in a different subforum. make a qcs thread if you want to cry about that

nah I was just curious. would be a bit silly to ask in dnd why I was probated in trad games

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

lmao get outta here with this sad poo poo

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

why is it ok to cheer for Ukraine but you will be ban if you cheer for Russia
you shouldn't be cheering for anybody. people are dying

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

Tesseraction posted:

I cheer only for Oleg, the simple farm boy tending his crop
ok, we can cheer for oleg

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

an egg posted:

you shouldn't be cheering for anybody. people are dying

I’m not

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
have you considered not posting at all

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

posting in dad chat and not acknowledging that we're all dying in some sick, sick poo poo. next you'll say something like you don't have a drinking problem, or that your kids respect you

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I'm cheering for the democracy fighting an existential defensive battle against a fascist kleptocracy, personally.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

How are u posted:

I'm cheering for the democracy fighting an existential defensive battle against a fascist kleptocracy, personally.

can we ban this orc supporter please?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It’s depressing how often we reduce what happens in the world to “this could be good for some major centers of power and bad for others” at the expense of those caught in the middle

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

can we ban this orc supporter please?

Sorry, pardon? Orcs?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

chimps should be kill on sight during a zoo escape

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
you're the villain in the new planet of the apes movie

i'm assuming, i haven't actually seen it

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

goons together stron[bundle of sticks disintegrates]

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

posting in dad chat and not acknowledging that we're all dying in some sick, sick poo poo. next you'll say something like you don't have a drinking problem, or that your kids respect you

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

looking at dog training instructionals and found some foolproof advice that we'll be implementing in our daily routine

quote:

Waggle an extremely tasty treat in front of the dog’s nose, tease the dog with the treat and then give it to another dog, or even eat it yourself. Or show the dog its empty food bowl and say, “Oh dear, dindins all gone!” Or drop the dog’s leash on the floor and lament, “Deary, deary me, slow-poke snail-pooch missed his walky, walky, walkies.”

quote:

If, however, your dog is running from you, shouting and running after the dog usually makes it harder to catch. Instead, it is better to run away from the dog, maniacally laughing and shouting the dog’s name and then, to drop down on the ground, jerking all fours in the air whilst emitting a high-pitched screech. Most dogs come running pronto.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I’m happy to suggest a tasty dog treat

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I’m happy to suggest a tasty dog treat
your definition of tasty is terrorism

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

an egg posted:

looking at dog training instructionals and found some foolproof advice that we'll be implementing in our daily routine

quote:

If, however, your dog is running from you, shouting and running after the dog usually makes it harder to catch. Instead, it is better to run away from the dog, maniacally laughing and shouting the dog’s name and then, to drop down on the ground, jerking all fours in the air whilst emitting a high-pitched screech. Most dogs come running pronto.

this is also true with people, fyi

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

boris killed the queen

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i bet it was princess di

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

an egg posted:

boris killed the queen

Bored her to death?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
Hey commiegir you were a worse mod than evil weasel and absurd alhazard put together you cop loving baby dicked moron

Someone just told me you're not a mod anymore

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
ok

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Homura and Sickle posted:

Hey commiegir you were a worse mod than evil weasel and absurd alhazard put together you cop loving baby dicked moron

Someone just told me you're not a mod anymore

this.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Nah I agree with exmarx here

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Good morning dad chat, these are dire times but please try to enjoy a special breakfast later when you wake up, okay? Do it for me, do it for yourself, do it for those we lost. :glomp:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i'm on a serious deadline for work and now of course my body decides that it's a good time for a fever

very uncouth, no sense of timing at all

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:rip: same, only headache. citramon here we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

i'm on a serious deadline for work and now of course my body decides that it's a good time for a fever

very uncouth, no sense of timing at all

--Queen Liz last week, knowing she has to live long enough to accept Boris Johnson's resignation