Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh boy can’t wait to flex on sailors in 2024 with my Ronald McDonald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

piL posted:

What is the review process on behalf of a city like? Who are the civil engineers that said, "seems good let's do it?"

You can tell which ones said that because they're walking away from the deal counting stacks of money.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Crab Dad posted:

Oh boy can’t wait to flex on sailors in 2024 with my Ronald McDonald.

McDonald’s medal, GWOT-S, war heroes!

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
https://twitter.com/3r1nG/status/1566934152527728641

https://twitter.com/3r1nG/status/1566934164745617408?s=20&t=0b6wCuFiX0AHYl2WGwSJKw

https://twitter.com/3r1nG/status/1566934171645255681?s=20&t=EqxodoFi7FPwy8_27mt6-Q

We live in the dumbest timeline

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

piL posted:

What is the review process on behalf of a city like? Who are the civil engineers that said, "seems good let's do it?"

per dollar the best return you can get in this country on bribery i mean campaign donations is local city councils and county commissioners. hundreds of millions of tax dollars up for spending every year in races costing less than a new truck.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Since we always tend to post poo poo that's unfortunate:

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1567220814818250753?t=G1Qd1my2I9fdR5V-F5WUZA&s=19

It's a good thing this idiot wasn't on good terms with his ex!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
New Mexico official barred from office under the 14th Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/06/us/politics/jan-6-griffin-insurrection.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

Since we always tend to post poo poo that's unfortunate:

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1567220814818250753?t=G1Qd1my2I9fdR5V-F5WUZA&s=19

It's a good thing this idiot wasn't on good terms with his ex!

I bet he can't even see why kids love the great taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
But they don't taste like apples!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Hoooooboy. This is spicy.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Godholio posted:

Hoooooboy. This is spicy.

He's a piece of poo poo. gently caress him. I hope they 14th the gently caress out of every insurrectionist.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Dance Officer posted:

We live in the dumbest timeline

Americans who worship that guy are stupid, but it’s an extra level of stupid to worship him as a foreigner.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Platystemon posted:

Americans who worship that guy are stupid, but it’s an extra level of stupid to worship him as a foreigner.

It's highly likely that good ol Kyle wouldn't even recognize those people as human.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

There’s a part of me that hopes that Rittenhouse realizes that the stupidity he kicked off by having his friend straw purchase an AR for him then going and playing 18D while “protecting property” meant him stepping on to an entirely different playing field than what his imagination had concocted, and regardless of whether a court found him acting in self defense when he killed two people and seriously injured a third, he created the conditions that caused the whole incident to begin with and also subsequently led a whole bunch of objectively lovely, horrible people to latch onto him as though he were some sort of hero.

Like dude, look at who your chief nutriders are and tell me you’re not skeeved out by this poo poo. Because it’s the rest of your probably short and unhappy life if you don’t do a 180 and try to keep other dumbfuck kids from sprinting down the same road.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/

Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

Title says it all.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Bets on whether it's Israel, Iran, or North Korea?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Cugel the Clever posted:

I'll take Iran. The poo poo he had was in/around the time he pulled out of the Nuke Deal because Bolton-types were in his ear at the time.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

I'll take Iran. The poo poo he had was in/around the time he pulled out of the Nuke Deal because Bolton-types were in his ear at the time.

I was thinking NorKs since he was so buddy buddy

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

quote:

The Washington Post previously reported that FBI agents who searched Trump’s home were looking, in part, for any classified documents relating to nuclear weapons. After that story published, Trump compared it on social media to a host of previous government investigations into his conduct. “Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved,” he wrote, going on to suggest that FBI agents might have planted evidence against him.

:rubby:

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

Cugel the Clever posted:

even money it’s one of these, or like, france or the uk

actually i don’t think it’s israel. i think it’s more likely it’s about saudi’s rumored agreement with pakistan than israel

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cugel the Clever posted:

What kind of odds can I get on France?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
France and Pakistan would be my first two guesses.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
He was obsessed with Macron after getting lightly trolled in their first meeting. I'm leaning towards Iran but I'd take a side bet on France.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
No one has mentioned India, but that’s another option.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Platystemon posted:

No one has mentioned India, but that’s another option.

Trump and Modi did have a little bromance going on.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
That's all well and nice but have any of you considered Her Emails, and further, Hunter Biden laptop fake news?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

bird food bathtub posted:

That's all well and nice but have any of you considered Her Emails, and further, Hunter Biden laptop fake news?

This is indeed the party line.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1566897479743848451

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
What exactly is Hunter Bidens crime in their fevers dream?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

davecrazy posted:

Existing

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm not sure that's coming across the way he wants it to.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

davecrazy posted:

Literally any possible imagined thing. Basically take every single Republican accusation against a Democrat, from pedophilia to collecting Dead babies, to raping children in the basement of a DC area pizza parlor and that is what Hunter Biden is guilty of in their weirdo reality.

The only thing I can really see Hunter Biden being guilty of is being the failson of a rich and well connected person, who was named the member of a Ukranian oil company as a way for that company to suck up to Joe Biden. He is in reality, guilty of drug possession and nepotism, and that's not really all that unusual these days.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

davecrazy posted:

He's the son of a president and they think he did lots of Crimes even though they missed the double standard they hold about their Fuhrer's children also doing Crimes because "nuh-uh fake news LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALA".

Xenoborg
Mar 10, 2007

davecrazy posted:

His dad used connections to get him a job in the corporate world. Just like every other rich family and politician since the dawn of civilization.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Xenoborg posted:

His dad used connections to get him a job in the corporate world. Just like every other rich family and politician since the dawn of civilization.

He's some sort of elite as well, which is a buzz phrase the GOP likes to use right now to disparage people.

Even though the Leader fancies himself elite.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

He's some sort of elite as well, which is a buzz phrase the GOP likes to use right now to disparage people.

Even though the Leader fancies himself elite.

And most of the people in GOP leadership promoting that line hold degrees from Harvard, Yale, and Princeton.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'll take wildcard option China

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Okay but you have to say it like you're eating an apple in reverse.

"Chai-nah"
:smugdon:

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Same, but not the one you think

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I'll take real wildcard option Belarus due to it's proximity to Beloved Wife Ivana Trump's country of origin and current Ukrainian conflict

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That would just be a map of where Russia wants to put nukes in Belarus.