Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

PT6A posted:

Congratulations on the man who inserted his cock in a pig being the least awful PM in a decade. I don't think anyone would've believe it possible.

But did he “go in dry” in the manner that Liz prefers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

yeah but not in the UK

im hearing only good things about Tonantzintla 618

piano chimp
Feb 2, 2008

ye

Cool opinion piece in the Graun about the terrible mental health of the UK. No wonder everyone's depressed and anxious when violence is being done to them on the daily.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

PT6A posted:

Congratulations on the man who inserted his cock in a pig being the least awful PM in a decade. I don't think anyone would've believe it possible.

I'd argue he is the worst of them because he caused all this poo poo in the first place when he resigned after brexit

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Cigar-smoking anti-abortionist Health Secretary and climate-denialist short-seller Business and Energy Secretary sound like characters from Yes, Minister

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Aphex- posted:

I'd argue he is the worst of them because he caused all this poo poo in the first place when he resigned after brexit

And, y'know, caused Brexit

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

Scientastic posted:

Cigar-smoking anti-abortionist Health Secretary and climate-denialist short-seller Business and Energy Secretary sound like characters from Yes, Minister

It was literally an episode-crowning punchline in Yes, Prime Minister - the usual wheeler-dealings end up with the zealous anti-smoking ex-doctor Health Secretary being fobbed off with some role in the Treasury and an overweight chain-smoking, perpetually-coughing tobacco lobbyist is put in his place.

On the other hand, the original Health Sec's proposals to eliminate smoking - played for laughs as ridiculously OTT and scarily restrictive - are now almost word for word current policy.

In other news, I looked out the window just now to see someone helping themselves to my Titan sunflower's seeds...

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/ranil/status/1558738970862882816?t=yv14OaIpkR_SPHtbTl4rWQ&s=19

10 million quid market lol.

:thumbsup: :pathetic: and :mediocre: all at once

E: ok the tweet is slightly old, but he's the new Food Guy so still relevant, unlike this trade deal

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Sep 7, 2022

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Scientastic posted:

Oh we're well into "Whoops, Apocalypse" territory.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Also, Day 1.5 and her team are already bullshitting hard on NI

https://twitter.com/DPhinnemore/status/1567383693911531523?t=ZwP9-m4GZWG_6eyvntIxtg&s=19

Irish Joe Biden had his Ready Brek and is calling for every man to stand behind The Men Behind the Wire

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

According to BBC Liz Truss is the only minister to have survived in the government since David Cameron.

Kind of impressive really.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Sep 7, 2022

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Im glad Biden exists to advocate for exactly why England can't just do what it wants all the time

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Pretty sure the most turbo-accelerationist couldn't have picked a better cabinet for their goals than this confederacy of dunces.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Private Speech posted:

According to BBC Liz Truss is the only minister to have survived in the government since David Cameron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJMwBwFj5nQ

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
This cabinet is going to kill people in the tens of thousands. They were always going to be Tories so it was always going to be bad but this collection of reprobates is just the worst. Rees-Mogg as energy secretary is beyond parody. Kwarteng is also a huge danger, he'd rather someone starve to death than give them a penny.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

At this point the best we can hope for is that she faces a Johnsonian level of failed votes in the commons hereafter. Problem is that relies on some of the 2019-intake of cenobites having anything resembling a brain cell or morals.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Johnny Mercer's wife was drunk posting last night, and seems genuinely shocked that the Leopards Eating Peoples Faces party had actually eaten her husband's face.

https://twitter.com/mercer_felicity/status/1567229997881987078

https://twitter.com/mercer_felicity/status/1567277032102367232

e: oops, I missed off the first tweet

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Sep 7, 2022

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Be 95-97% water, my friend.

piano chimp posted:

Cool opinion piece in the Graun about the terrible mental health of the UK. No wonder everyone's depressed and anxious when violence is being done to them on the daily.

bessantj posted:

Excellent. I'm going to read up on Elsimar Coutinho and puberty blockers for a better understanding. Can then give some back when people start talking crap.
Baró's attitude to psychology, Coutinho's attitude to reproductive health, and Paulo Freire's attitude to education are all close mirrors in terms of "you have to give people guided choices that will allow them to build their own liberation." Which maybe isn't surprising given the material conditions of their origins.

That and that there's an organized group of people who hate the whole lot, like show me someone who comes out of the woodwork to have hot takes on puberty blockers, and I'll bet not far behind them is someone with equally poo poo views on birth control, sex and relationship education, critical theory, social psychology, and ultimately whatever today's 'Cultural Marxism' is.

Like a modern version of the dickheads who wrote the Protocols of Zion. "Say's right here that end result of all this is that the Bad Jews are going to give the vote to people who aren't property owning men! Wait why aren't you horrified?"

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
dry anal MP is terez coffee imo

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
UP BUM NO BABY

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

fuctifino posted:

Johnny Mercer's wife was drunk posting last night, and seems genuinely shocked that the Leopards Eating Peoples Faces party had actually eaten her husband's face.

https://twitter.com/mercer_felicity/status/1567277032102367232

While I have no doubt his replacement will be equally poo poo, gently caress Mercer. This is the guy who quit Johnson's government because he was mad that soldiers were being charged for their historical crimes.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://twitter.com/cinemashoebox/status/1567436199907807232

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Looks like she should have done some colouring in instead of getting on the Twitter.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

For someone who is definitely a lump of poo poo it's a bit on the nose his name is Heappey.

Yeah I'm Barry Turdpile

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Wasn't there a rumour that Gove plays it too?

Tories playing Warhammer explains why Arch was so inexplicably popular.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

xtothez posted:

Wasn't there a rumour that Gove plays it too?

Pretty sure he's just Nurgle escaped into our reality.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

EAT. SHIT.

I know she's probably an utter monster, but Chloe Smith looks disturbingly attractive for a top-level Tory.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Private Speech posted:

I know she's probably an utter monster, but Chloe Smith looks disturbingly attractive for a top-level Tory.

I just GIS'ed to confirm, results indicate you are Down Bad

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

Failed Imagineer posted:

I just GIS'ed to confirm, results indicate you are Down Bad

Better than whoever said that about truss herself few years back IMO.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Private Speech posted:

Seems she was an active fundraiser for Cancer Research UK long prior to her 2020 diagnosis (she's in remission now) so she's at least not 100% evil.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I think you might just be swayed by the fact she's a Tory who isn't 900 years old.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Aphex- posted:

Yep Cameron escalated this in making GBS threads himself about UKIP - which has changed the narrative in the UK since to where it's widely held that the Tories are the party that got something done 'for us'.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

piano chimp posted:

Thanks for sharing this, it’s very good

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

It costs 20 mil just to make a CO2 container ship to move the poo poo, at the bare minimum.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Private Speech posted:

This seems not true or I'm misunderstanding

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/JLPartnersPolls/status/1567443028364742658

is this what the Yanks call 'the cool zone'

e: that said, https://twitter.com/beer_viking/status/1567458685403660288

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

crispix posted:

dry anal MP is terez coffee imo

Probably enough rear end dew to get the job done

We're all in this great dry run up the bum together :britain:

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Sep 7, 2022

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
My fellow Britons, I am Liz Truss, your Prime Minister and I'm pleased to tell you today that I have signed a law that will outlaw EU forever. We will begin bombing in five minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desiderata
May 25, 2005
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...

Yeah but how many of those 18-34s answering that poll are actually imagining the First Comrade Jezzepf Corbinov that only exists in the imagination of comment section writers.