Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

You can have pizza any time, but may you?

Just because you can doesn't mean you may. --Jeff Goldblum

Edit: Here's a lovely pizza for the new page

itry fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Sep 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

von Braun posted:

ur delusional!

its okay to admit that the culinary background of scandinavia is "oh god nothing grows here, ill eat loving anything to avoid starvation. i dont care how rotten the fish is, down the hatch!" like someone else already said, you guys have a lot of legitimately great things going on in your countries, you dont have to lie to yourselves and the rest of the world and try to pretend that your food is good.

seriously, a potato, egg, chorizo, cheese and salsa breakfast burrito is loving great for literally any meal, especially breakfast. I hope that one day you're able to try some actual good food:shobon:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Sounds a little heavy for breakfast tbh

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

itry posted:

YOU sound a little heavy for breakfast

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Captain Hygiene posted:

YOU sound a little heavy for breakfast

:drat:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I'd eat the Peaszza

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

itry posted:

Make it smaller

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/91214521/bill-english-makes-his-family-dinner-and-it-looks-pretty-southland

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

grumplestiltzkin posted:

its okay to admit that the culinary background of scandinavia is "oh god nothing grows here, ill eat loving anything to avoid starvation. i dont care how rotten the fish is, down the hatch!" like someone else already said, you guys have a lot of legitimately great things going on in your countries, you dont have to lie to yourselves and the rest of the world and try to pretend that your food is good.

seriously, a potato, egg, chorizo, cheese and salsa breakfast burrito is loving great for literally any meal, especially breakfast. I hope that one day you're able to try some actual good food:shobon:

He could at least revert to the somewhat less shameful practice of Northwest Euro goons, making fun of American food while being really really vague about exactly where in Europe they're from.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Haha yeah, you might say my country is know for the chefs.

*glances nervously at Muppet thread*

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Captain Hygiene posted:

Who doesn't love a good high-crab pizza

I bet if that didn't have the shells it'd be pretty decent/good if done right

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
guess where from

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Cowman posted:

I bet if that didn't have the shells it'd be pretty decent/good if done right

Those are soft shells, you can chomp your way through those bad boys all day long :crabcourse:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

uber_stoat posted:

guess where from

No. :colbert:

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

itry posted:

Just because you can doesn't mean you may. --Jeff Goldblum

Edit: Here's a lovely pizza for the new page

Doner meat, plaintains and mushrooms with the rustico sauce? Man, you could get crazy with the Pizza Hut Configurator when they did their menu revamp.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ninurta posted:

Doner meat, plaintains and mushrooms with the rustico sauce? Man, you could get crazy with the Pizza Hut Configurator when they did their menu revamp.

Yeah this doesn’t seem too terrible so long as those are plantains and not sweet bananas

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

guess where from

Subway

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Damnit was going to say quiznos

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Looks like Jimmy John's to me but hey what the gently caress do I know I'm just a guy who's been eating sandwiches all his drat life

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
looks sub standard

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Tnuctip posted:

Damnit was going to say quiznos

Are we sure it's not quiznos, doing psy-ops or something to make subway look bad?

Have the foretold fast-food wars finally began?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
false flag pizzas

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

dr_rat posted:

Are we sure it's not quiznos, doing psy-ops or something to make subway look bad?

Have the foretold fast-food wars finally began?

Blimpie gonna make a comeback and crush all other sub competitors.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I remember liking Blimpie back in the day. We had one here maybe 20 years ago.

Also Schlotzsky's. That was very different but I liked it I think. Again, maybe 20 years ago.

edit: just googled Schlotzsky's and their poo poo looks very different from what I remember.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Sep 7, 2022

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Schlotzsky's was just a psi-op meant to promote consonant supremacy

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Oskar Blues brewery opened a place called "The Old Chubway" in the old Subway place that fought so hard to overcome anti-chain regulations in a small Colorado town, only to close months later. Old Chubway is closed now too but I think that's covid and them starting a food truck

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Is this some kind of triple decker crab pie? Could we be looking at a stack of tostadas?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

uber_stoat posted:

guess where from

I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm at the Subway
I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Subway

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Bold Robot posted:

Is this some kind of triple decker crab pie? Could we be looking at a stack of tostadas?

I hadn't looked too closely, but it looks like the recipe made three pizzas that they just decided to stack together. Which I guess you can do

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Captain Hygiene posted:

This looks good

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

guess where from

Detroit

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

???

Little Caesar's is also Detroit style pizza, this is low effort.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

quote:

The final result, the Prime Minister's spaghetti, ham and pineapple pizza

:nz:

uber_stoat posted:

guess where from

This can't be real. Can it? What would you even order to get something like that? "Yes, hello. I would like the steamed no-sauce terrible sandwich pizza."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HtHEgINHO0

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I remember liking Blimpie back in the day. We had one here maybe 20 years ago.

Also Schlotzsky's. That was very different but I liked it I think. Again, maybe 20 years ago.

edit: just googled Schlotzsky's and their poo poo looks very different from what I remember.

we still have a single, operating Schlotzsky's here in Green Bay and like, I dunno, twice a year? I'll order their original and I'll be damned if it ain't good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Blimpie’s was my favorite back in the day but I’d consider Jersey Mike’s to be their spiritual successor (and also better).

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah Jersey Mikes is pretty ok

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I used to work next to a Subway about 20 years ago and they had small personal pizzas that were pretty good. They were normal looking pizzas and wouldn't be in this thread, so I have no idea what the ones above were. Maybe they stopped and brought em back but wrong.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Philthy posted:

I used to work next to a Subway about 20 years ago and they had small personal pizzas that were pretty good. They were normal looking pizzas and wouldn't be in this thread, so I have no idea what the ones above were. Maybe they stopped and brought em back but wrong.

I liked the pepperoni round. Little snack sized sandwich with sauce and cheese. Back when subway didn’t taste like total dogshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don't know what's going on with Subway's new sports-themed rebrand

Bring back the top wedge slice, and put condiments on the bread first so it soaks in, not on top of the meat at the end so it squirts out you freaks