Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

:nws: eyeball cookies

https://twitter.com/frenziedlanes/status/1566491081629642752?s=20&t=vpnZABJzD-chvVlQHM3UtQ

Making “eyeball” cookies for my Halloween party on *checks calendar* September 4th, 56 days before Halloween

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

perhaps they're trying out the recipe before it's needed

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jigsaw posted:

Making “eyeball” cookies for my Halloween party on *checks calendar* September 4th, 56 days before Halloween

Well maybe they were celebrating *checks calendar again* ......... National Pet Rock Day????? The Treaty of Alcáçovas ??? The feast day of Blessed Catherine of Racconigi??

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 19:28 on Sep 5, 2022

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Every day is Halloween.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

Jigsaw posted:

Blessed friend, the timeline is accelerating so quickly that they're are putting out Xmas decorations in August, and for some godforsaken reason have even been trying to mash up the two holidays:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
PYF Things That Look NWS But Aren't: Spirit Halloween Opening Soon

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
All I’m trying to say is that if you’re not happy with how the snacks for your September orgy turned out, there’s no need to pretend they were for something else. Just admit the tit cookies weren’t as sexy as you’d hoped and make peace with it.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

minato posted:

Blessed friend, the timeline is accelerating so quickly that they're are putting out Xmas decorations in August, and for some godforsaken reason have even been trying to mash up the two holidays:

The reason, as always, is capitalism.

Look at the candy selection that's out now. Yeah, most of it is just Halloween branding on the same bags of candy year round, but I'm noticing more and more "Easter" candy coming around in Fall colors/styles.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is Ben Shapiro's wife whenever he's talking, I think

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

CzarChasm posted:

The reason, as always, is capitalism.

Look at the candy selection that's out now. Yeah, most of it is just Halloween branding on the same bags of candy year round, but I'm noticing more and more "Easter" candy coming around in Fall colors/styles.

Soon, there will be only one candy season, Eastereenmas, stretching from March 1 to January 1.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Soon, there will be only one candy season, Eastereenmas, stretching from March 1 to January 1.

Fine with me, any of the holiday Reese's cup shapes are better than the originals so if it takes a 10 month branded holiday to keep them in stock, so be it.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

St. Eastereenmas, March 1 to Feb 28. Can't forget all the terrible Valentines candy!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Spooky!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I'd tap that

With a rock hammer

son of a bitch

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Sep 7, 2022

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Nice butte

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/AVXNO2X.mp4

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Eet not you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That expression though, this cucumber has done him wrong.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Buttes aside that's a real good photo.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/JPdFz27.mp4

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://i.imgur.com/qN0nV0u.mp4

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1567177025219084294?s=20&t=MVQLTaipv5sTlpEAG4ucDw

e: would

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

:thunk:

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
gotta put in different sets of instructions according to age brackets or something

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

No thank you, I prefer chocolate nips.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Imagine finding out that the Queen had died from reading this thread

"Where were you when you heard the news???"
"I was looking at a photo of a banknote folded to look like a sad whale giving a blowjob"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
https://twitter.com/_TheFigen/status/1567846786374443010

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I remember that episode of Peep Show

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Thread title checks out

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
More like jizzy. Heh

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

the forbidden cactussy

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This looks less like an if your brave enough and more like the aftermath of someone being brave enough.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

So succulent

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

lmao

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

The cursed succ

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

yeah but to a thirsty man in a desert..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.