Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Imagine a non-terminally online person actually knowing who the gently caress Nathen Mazri is, the levels of self-aggrandising delusion is astonishing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

dr_rat posted:

Are there two A&W? Whhy would they do this to us!!!

It's like not even the greatest name or anything

The Canada one stands for "rear end & Wipes".

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I tend to forgive fuckers, but I won't forgive a #staple

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/josiahhughes/status/1567547430878515203?s=21&t=_w-S7HRnzTOmDSsh7Ojuow

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I feel bad for the server who had to deal with Nathen Mazri's hissy fit. I imagine a lot of screeching while playing with his phone.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

and bug-eyed indignant duck face

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch staplegate happen

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

kntfkr posted:

I feel bad for the server who had to deal with Nathen Mazri's hissy fit. I imagine a lot of screeching while playing with his phone.

A&Ws have servers in Canada? Nice

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I manage a Canadian A&W and I would just like to take this moment to clear the air:

Yes, my staff have standing orders to assassinate Nathen Mazri if he ever enters our establishment. He is a dangerous maverick whose bold entergaging style threatens to out-compete and ruin us even now that he has lost his franchise. They all know that I'd like to see his "final report stapled properly", which is covert code for a fatal stapling.

This, however, is a different A&W. It was probably an accident.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

As he choked to death on a lethal staple, you’d have to say,

“I told him bread was…

a staple food”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol at some random fast food worker looking up and saying oh my God it's Nathen Mazri from The Internet!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lol at some random fast food worker looking up and saying oh my God it's Nathen Mazri from The Internet!

And then um... trying to staple him.

God this is an obvious attempt by Viacom and Nickolodeon to staple his mouth shut so he'll stop talking about garfield eats.

How does Marzi not see it?

Think connections.

Consider the letters A + W.

What do they mean? We'll return, we need to go somewhere else first.

rootbeer. Root beer. What lies at the root?

Mazri threatens the empire built on enslaving Garfield.

Beer - an intoxicant, something to make us stuporous, something that lets us keep just chewing our cud, like a good cow.

Like a cow. Big cow, big cow lasagna. You can see it now. The threads are leading back to GarfieldEats.

Who likes threads? Cats. To play with. Balls of yarn. But Garfield doesn't do that.

Is he lazy? Or is he a philosopher? Does he see? We can't see, we're blinded, by being intoxicated by the gross capitalism around us.

But Mazri sees, like Garfield, and A&W wants to shut him up.

A - the first letter of the alphabet, it's about beginnings.

W - double u. Double You. Mazri sees both sides of you.

He sees the side of you that's good, that's light. He wants to free you. That's Araboliosis.

But the big corporations know that. They want you living in chains. They need to shut him up.

Hence the staple. Attached to food. Food that goes in the mouth.

Finally we're making progress.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
we're all assuming he put the staple(r) there himself to get online attention right

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that was my assumption yeah

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nothing about the #staple in any of the big newspapers yet. Journalistic neglect, or a Viacom conspiracy?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

I absolutely KNEW this was going to involve some self promotion hahaha

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Sherbert Hoover posted:

we're all assuming he put the staple(r) there himself to get online attention right

lol that honestly didn’t cross my mind, but it’s such a #influencer thing to do that it does seem likely

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

pseudanonymous posted:

Consider the letters A + W.

What do they mean? We'll return, we need to go somewhere else first.

rootbeer. Root beer. What lies at the root?

Mazri threatens the empire built on enslaving Garfield.

Beer - an intoxicant, something to make us stuporous, something that lets us keep just chewing our cud, like a good cow.

Like a cow. Big cow, big cow lasagna. You can see it now. The threads are leading back to GarfieldEats.

Who likes threads? Cats. To play with. Balls of yarn. But Garfield doesn't do that.

Is he lazy? Or is he a philosopher? Does he see? We can't see, we're blinded, by being intoxicated by the gross capitalism around us.

But Mazri sees, like Garfield, and A&W wants to shut him up.

A - the first letter of the alphabet, it's about beginnings.

W - double u. Double You. Mazri sees both sides of you.

He sees the side of you that's good, that's light. He wants to free you. That's Araboliosis.

But the big corporations know that. They want you living in chains. They need to shut him up.

Hence the staple. Attached to food. Food that goes in the mouth.

Finally we're making progress.

Counterpoint: Amburgers an' Wootbeer

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

It blows my mind that anyone would not just go. "Phew. There was a staple accidentally in my food. Pleased I didn't swallow it." and never think about it ever again.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I know someone who spent a month in the hospital after a staple got hooked in his throat.

Please chew your food, friends.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
#StayStapled

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've had pieces of buckshot turn up in a venison dish I ordered, a staple ain't poo poo.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

He said 'legal rep' because Adam Fraccaro isn't a lawyer. He's a paralegal who specializes in petty stuff like traffic tickets and landlord disputes.

Which probably means that Nathen hired him when the landmonster evicted his restaurant, and now thinks that the poor guy is on retainer.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Add a professional staple inspector that looks legit to me. In that picture your can see that there are little bits of fried breading attaching the staple to the food. Couldn't have been added post-cooking imo.

E: wait is just a bun I thought it was something fried. I have failed as a staple inspector and will turn in my badge and gun.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
In junior high at lunch on some days we had the option to order Burger King. I think you had to order ahead of time and pay at a counter in the cafeteria. Anyway, someone ended up getting a staple (a much bigger one than ol' Nate's) in their fries. I think all they got out of that was a free order of fries. Good luck, Nathen!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've heard of staple foods, but this is ridiculous

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
General Bullshit > GarfieldEats:

Mozi posted:

i've heard of staple foods, but this is ridiculous

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
does inspector gadget eat staples

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

kntfkr posted:

The Canada one stands for "rear end & Wipes".

'amburgers and wootbeer

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I was curious so just checked the official stats. Apparently worldwide 61% of all food related fatalities are staple related.

This is no laughing matter everyone!!!!!!

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Matlack Radio posted:

It blows my mind that anyone would not just go. "Phew. There was a staple accidentally in my food. Pleased I didn't swallow it." and never think about it ever again.

motherfucker is just listening to the inspector gadget theme.

also i hate his mention of netflix as it implies he has some understanding of how normal people live but can't convey it without namedropping a company.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
the first armpit staple

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

kntfkr posted:

motherfucker is just listening to the inspector gadget theme.

also i hate his mention of netflix as it implies he has some understanding of how normal people live but can't convey it without namedropping a company.

Netflix and Chill with Ted Cruz The Food Inspector.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
theofficeEATS, where Jim hides Dwight’s stapler in the burgers

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/blogTO/status/1567915793756602374?t=KYU1L4McHfyPmgQ-Vuk80A&s=19

"Toronto restaurant owner"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what a baby

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

He's going viral!! Mneow!!!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Why was he at A&W, he's mister farm to plate guy and natural and blah blah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The name according to the coffee cups anyway stands for Allen & Wright

Anyways can’t wait to go home netflix :dafuq: