Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
He's not smart, his "trains" is just "The Civil War"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Can't remember what it was recently but Matt and Shane were getting something so completely wrong and it was driving me nuts

I think it was them saying that karate is the official martial art of Korea

And something about how the Catholic church wasn't actually that mean to galileo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

I wish the idiot bitch cowards who keep buying me this red text would show themselves

i think it's funny that they seem to think it can only mean you're a pedophile

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i think it's funny that they seem to think it can only mean you're a pedophile

Sounds like they're jealous of the sexy teens

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xtNyRJH31c

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

how about Heinrich They/Themmler

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Hey so this is probably the most online thread that I post in but what's with random youtube people getting big into boxing? Question brought on because I just learned that Sam Hyde did a match the other day I assume because of irony but he won. Is it just because boxing's star is fading and they're desperate to get attention or what?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s because everyone wants to be like Joe Rogan

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s because everyone wants to be like Joe Rogan

wrong. they want to be jake paul

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Mordja posted:

Hey so this is probably the most online thread that I post in but what's with random youtube people getting big into boxing? Question brought on because I just learned that Sam Hyde did a match the other day I assume because of irony but he won. Is it just because boxing's star is fading and they're desperate to get attention or what?

in the marshmallow ring the ropes look like twizzlers

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
https://youtu.be/JEVtnm_mjhE

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Mordja posted:

a youtuber named idubbbz challenged a youtuber named ricegum to a boxing match. ricegum backed out, so idubbbz decided to invite any willing youtubers to do it for charity.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

sam hyde is 6'5 and will gently caress up anyone who gets in the ring with him. im not even saying those things are related

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I think someone is just running some kind of “influencer boxing” poo poo and it’s fairly entertaining

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

The Jake Paul PPV had monster venture capital behind it. I think I read it wasn't profitable though.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Tetramin posted:

I think someone is just running some kind of “influencer boxing” poo poo and it’s fairly entertaining

ye its been going on since KSI vs jake paul a few years ago. its weird that the definition has broadened enough to include hyde though

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Hyde also challenged Fantano to a boxing match like over 5 years ago iirc

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I would like to see Sam Hyde knock out that guy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
sam hyde grew his head way to large with hgh, that is a clear disadvantage in combat sports

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

TwoStepBoog posted:

Hyde also challenged Fantano to a boxing match like over 5 years ago iirc

I would like to see this, fantano is a clown

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

streamers are taking it pretty seriously lol. here's robotics nerd michael reeves turning into a bloodthirsty maniac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-Bmrgj2tg

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

This all started with lowtax vs uwe boll…

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Did everyone just forget about Uwe Boll beating the poo poo out of Lowtax?

e: oh god damnit

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

:smuggo:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
boxing is a dead sport so the only way it can get attention is resorting to gimmick fight freakshows with tubers and geriatrics

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

it's also comically easy to fix

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sumo is the only good combat sport

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

net work error posted:

Sumo is the only good combat sport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlCQ2pBob5Q

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

it's also comically easy to fix

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lmfao what the gently caress

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Origami Dali posted:

boxing is a dead sport so the only way it can get attention is resorting to gimmick fight freakshows with tubers and geriatrics

Yeah . It bums me out because boxing is superior to MMA

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

any MMA that's not fighting standing up is terrible watching

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Whatever happened to the people that came out of that MMA reality show on Spike TV

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Probably a few Bowflex riders.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

net work error posted:

Whatever happened to the people that came out of that MMA reality show on Spike TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3PLLOreTLY

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

net work error posted:

Rashad Evans ended up doing well.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Marriage goals

https://twitter.com/HeheWaitWhut/status/1567700104852959233?t=BnrigYLIdZTKIXt_ZZiaHQ&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

me and who :swoon:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Kind of annoyed that Stav's clips show up when searching for TAFS. Why is he the first result, he has nothing to do with this show! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Kind of annoyed that Stav's clips show up when searching for TAFS. Why is he the first result, he has nothing to do with this show! :mad:

the algorithm knows it's what the masses, and you, really want