Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
there's one british pensioner who won't need to worry about staying warm this winter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CoolCab posted:

there's one british pensioner who won't need to worry about staying warm this winter

crowding 'round the funeral pyre for warmth

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is how I found out lol

https://twitter.com/bbcbweaking/status/1567839505259831300

:rip: Da Queen

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Rookoo posted:

Does anyone have those cartoons that were published when prince phil had his car crash a little while back? I Think one of the regular posters has one of them as an avatar

the avatar is animated so it rotates as you would like.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lmao she is 100% going to be blamed for the queens death as some kind of rising power influencing the health of the monarchy

"Coincidence? Or Conspiracy?!" :tinfoil:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Corbyn suspiciously quiet today

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
This is what happens when Boris leaves, we must bring Boris back

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

Cheers!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
you say that, boris was never going to put a penny into the energy crisis and (not at all suspiciously) the queen died literally the day after he left the job. thus far i am backing truss 100%

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Corbyn suspiciously quiet today

he must resign

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

thecluckmeme posted:

Lmao she is 100% going to be blamed for the queens death as some kind of rising power influencing the health of the monarchy

"Coincidence? Or Conspiracy?!" :tinfoil:

drat, she's been playing the long game all along

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Nigel was right. She is a communist sleeper!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
ok, so hear me out, has anyone seen corbyn and truss in the same room

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

can any brits itt confirm the whole island will be in a “bloody shambles mate” when she finally croaks?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

can any brits itt confirm the whole island will be in a “bloody shambles mate” when she finally croaks?
mate have you seen this place

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i literally structured my major life choices in part hoping to not be here now lol

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm bored now can they just give her the speedball already

Benstar
Aug 3, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Can confirm that I will be absolutely gutted

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they should pull a dragonshow plotline and switch back to only male royal inheritance

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Looking forward seeing all the disgusting hair golems made by insane gammons as a tribute to your dead queen despot.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Mr Hootington posted:

Nigel was right. She is a communist sleeper!

Major media reporting on that unironically:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

preemptive thanks to european god for quickly shifting his mantle of divine power and authority from queen lizzie to king whoever it is george's dad so that albion does not fall into chaos

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1567867203667611648

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
On Google Maps, if you zoom in on Balmoral Castle, the yellow cartoon street view guy transforms into a little Queen cartoon character.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
al jazeera going through a timeline of the queen'slife even though it isn't announced

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

now the bat-eared imbecile son can finally become king of a dying swamp

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
She's fine.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Private Speech posted:

Lmao what a stupid island

Or

Our new queen truss!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Private Speech posted:

lol, thanks for confirming some suspicions i had about necrothatcher following some very cool ukraine takes, but you're smarter than this. click on the other tweets of that person.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
this is some serious commitment on the part of the truss family, and truss herself in particular. pretending to be a dimwitted tory and lose all contact with your parents, just for your one shot at the queen. good thing liz didn't miss.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Oh my god I forgot about her Pharoah's Wishes to be buried with the corgis

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm a snotty monarch truther

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

CoolCab posted:

lol, thanks for confirming some suspicions i had about necrothatcher following some very cool ukraine takes, but you're smarter than this. click on the other tweets of that person.

yeah it's a parody :(

but fairly believable I think everyone in the country is a bit jittery right now

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 14:42 on Sep 8, 2022

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/picardie_aurora/status/1503367696452304898?s=46&t=LHE-FLJZuWwoHpXQiHJStw

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Queen Elizabeth isn't dead. She just got too cold last night so they had to move her onto a nice, flat rock under a basking lamp.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
so wait hold on okay. there was a conspiracy theory that she'd died at some point during the johnson administration and they were covering it up, which was very silly. except now, literally the day after johnson leaves and exactly timed to completely deflate the hugely popular stimulus truss has announced, the queen dies. boy that's a fun coinkydink huh?