Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Look at this ugly piece of junk clogging up my beautiful palm beach airport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
"The Patriots are 2-7 in their past nine games at Miami, and the Sunday forecast calls for a high of about 90 degrees, with humidity around 70%."

You love to see it!

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Look at this ugly piece of junk clogging up my beautiful palm beach airport

At least they're never going to have to repaint the tail.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bills by a billion

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

buffalo billions

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Let's go the Buffalo Bills

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34537928/bill-belichick-says-new-england-patriots-left-early-south-florida-get-acclimated-conditions

This does appear to be why they're down there, but uh yeah I am not sure why they basically set up shop in someone's back yard. Maybe Kraft has a buddy on the board of trustees

Well also Rammstein is playing in Foxboro tomorrow night so maybe they wanted to get away? :laffo:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
josh allen is going to spike the memorial queen elizabeth the 2nd death ball into sofi stadium

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Bellmaker posted:

Well also Rammstein is playing in Foxboro tomorrow night so maybe they wanted to get away? :laffo:

This is one of the working theories. However it doesn’t explain why they chose to practice in a vacant lot next to an airport.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It looks like a practice field that Steve Belichick would pick.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I have the day off tomorrow for completely unrelated reasons, and am therefore going to voluntarily watch the Buffalo Bills.

Unless the Queen has actually just died and all tv is cancelled :(

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Football killed the queen. You're welcome

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Do the Patriots practice at Foxboro? Rammstein just played at MetLife but outside of one-off fan night type stuff, both Jets and Giants have their own separate facilities.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
:ohdear:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Diva Cupcake posted:

Do the Patriots practice at Foxboro? Rammstein just played at MetLife but outside of one-off fan night type stuff, both Jets and Giants have their own separate facilities.

Yeah they are either in the stadium or the bubble thing on the same lot

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

They probably wanted to get out early and not get caught in the horrendous Gillette concert traffic going on lately

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I can’t believe Rammstein fills football arenas

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I can. Their opening act is a pair of lady pianists who play piano covers of Rammstein songs.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

They put on a production.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Nothing unsettling about that imagery at all.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Rammstein is absolutely amazing live.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Nothing unsettling about that imagery at all.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GratefulMemorableAlbertosaurus-mobile.mp4

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The pyrotechnics are like the least unsettling thing about Rammstein.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bills are gonna lose. Sorry.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I am still mad because I was supposed to see Rammstein on the Pledge Of Allegiance tour, but they got arrested in Baltimore the night before because they played their set almost nude (it was a Halloween thing). Instead we got an extended set from American Head Charge who are just as bad live as you would expect.

gently caress Baltimore

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

The pyrotechnics are like the least unsettling thing about Rammstein.

Some people just can't appreciate good wholesome homoerotic BDSM

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Don't remember where I picked up this vid yesterday, maybe the metal thread, but I've never seen Rammstein live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTo_VHC1caA

would love to tbh

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Look up the Rammstein show in Worcester MA in 1998.

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/see-rammsteins-infamous-1998-family-values-show-landed-members-jail

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Zach still has believers who know more than me.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Bills are gonna lose. Sorry.
I feel the same way. Rams are going to feast on our corners. It’ll take a big game from the offense to overcome that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the bills are going to win by 5 touchdowns tonight against fraudulent matt stafford

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

t a s t e posted:

the bills are going to win by 5 touchdowns tonight against fraudulent matt stafford

Good

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

Hm my preferred headline would be "Zach Wilson voted least likely to succeed of QBs drafted in 2021"

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

jesus christ already
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1567916567416954883

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hm my preferred headline would be "Zach Wilson voted least likely to succeed of QBs drafted in 2021"
Those would be Trey Lance and Justin Fields, who you'll note, received 0 votes.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I feel the same way. Rams are going to feast on our corners. It’ll take a big game from the offense to overcome that.
The Bills are going to crush and embarrass the Rams so badly on their SB bannel reveal night it will become nfl policy to not let that happen and all future opening games will be intentionality one sided affairs.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Diva Cupcake posted:

The new Sam Darnold, where “smart” people think he’ll put it together, but regular folk like me know the truth.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Good loving lord does it suck being a Jets fan

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Diva Cupcake posted:

jesus christ already
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1567916567416954883

Those would be Trey Lance and Justin Fields, who you'll note, received 0 votes.

drat foiled again!

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Diva Cupcake posted:

Trey Lance started 2 games last season and still had 5 TDs Vs Wilson's 9 in 12 games. Lance is going to start on a team that just got to the AFC Championship game and has a system that is incredibly QB friendly. I would think Lance has a better shot at a good season then Wilson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

syzpid posted:

Trey Lance started 2 games last season and still had 5 TDs Vs Wilson's 9 in 12 games. Lance is going to start on a team that just got to the AFC Championship game and has a system that is incredibly QB friendly. I would think Lance has a better shot at a good season then Wilson.
ZERO VOTES SYZPID

e:RammsteinChat has me punchy today.