Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
the lolita express has just landed at aberdeen airport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The BBC just had a picture of a gate with two presenters doing ASMR about the royals. Really want to know what sort of brain you need to be able to say much other than "she's old, it happens"

Especially as it's hard to really see everyone waiting around for her to die as like... kinda weird? An entire country of vultures but apparently that is how you do Respect.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

lol it's just all bangers all the time on the cursed bird site today

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

hot drat

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1567888673257172998

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
slightly regret deleting my twitter, but only for today

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

Shes absolutly been dead since morning lol

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

FishBulbia posted:

She's going to linger for two months just to spite Charles.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Private Speech posted:

They specifically chose the angle so you can't see them.

I'm not actually watching live tv or anything mind you, I'm debugging an STB device software as part of my job by playing the BBC one stream. Totally different. No need for a licence.

Nevermind they switched the angle.

The steps are coming down. Riveting!

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

What a beautiful post. :discourse:

edit: wonder how spicy things will get here in N.I., i did my shopping yesterday so i'm set for a few weeks.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Crain posted:

slightly regret deleting my twitter, but only for today

Hard same - alas thanks to the people who made us aware of the log in hit the x trick - blessed be ye.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
I feel like I'm going mad watching this pick up steam in my work Teams chat and everyone's saying things like; I am finding it difficult to stay focused as keep thinking about our Queen. It is SO sad. I want to be at home in front of the TV. Feel so sad. Very emotional. Couple of them even saying they're crying.

The most I can muster up to feel about the situation is feeling slightly bad for a grieving family getting cameras shoved in their faces. Even then, it's the loving royal family they get it all the time.

Very strange to view this through the lens of someone with absolutely zero pride in their nation and monarchy :shrug:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"I must go home, my boot needs me"

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

DeadButDelicious posted:

I feel like I'm going mad watching this pick up steam in my work Teams chat and everyone's saying things like; I am finding it difficult to stay focused as keep thinking about our Queen. It is SO sad. I want to be at home in front of the TV. Feel so sad. Very emotional. Couple of them even saying they're crying.

The most I can muster up to feel about the situation is feeling slightly bad for a grieving family getting cameras shoved in their faces. Even then, it's the loving royal family they get it all the time.

Very strange to view this through the lens of someone with absolutely zero pride in their nation and monarchy :shrug:

Sounds like they're angling for a day off for compassionate leave tbh.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

FishBulbia posted:

I was wondering honestly whether or not they did both truss and sunak doing the handshake like, a month ago, and she's been dead for weeks and only now they're doing the rigamarole.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
twitter app broke on android 13 so I'm having to do it old school

this harvest will be of legend

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Some talking head on Radio 5 was just talking about how we all knew "the Queens ability to rally".

She's off to do the 1000 Lakes. Should perk her up in no time.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

EAT. SHIT.

Private Speech posted:

Nevermind they switched the angle.

The steps are coming down. Riveting!

They switched away before they came out, cowards.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!

big scary monsters posted:

Sounds like they're angling for a day off for compassionate leave tbh.

If that's what it turns out to be then fair play to them I have nothing but respect for such a power play.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

biglads posted:

"the Queens ability to rally".

Send her off Pikes Peak

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

This is reminding me of when Abe was "alive" in the hospital with no vital signs for 7 hours.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Conglaturation to the Queen on her imminent Brexit

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

FishBulbia posted:

This is reminding me of when Abe was "alive" in the hospital with no vital signs for 7 hours.

Some cells were still alive

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
So we know that Andrew can't sweat. Does this also mean that he's unable to cry at his mom's funeral because tears are just eye sweat?

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

FishBulbia posted:

They're certainly not making any serious moves to reassure people that she's not dead.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
In my office queen dying chat just immediately segued into prince Andrew is a nonce and other famous nonces chat. An I just blessed to have a non mental workplace?

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

I don't get why they are okay endlessly showing us their gates and aircraft steps but won't show any of the royal fam.

I mean I do get why, but it's not very riveting. It's no American 9/11 coverage to be sure.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

FishBulbia posted:

Are you saying she was blasted in half too?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Private Speech posted:

I don't get why they are okay endlessly showing us their gates and aircraft steps but won't show any of the royal fam.

They're busy psychically wrestling with Elisabeth to stop her from reclaiming their souls in her final desperate attempts to claw her way back into the realm of the living

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

liz truss shot the queen with a shotgun to boost her government

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/tristandross/status/1567887508796542977?s=46&t=o-7dq0uz24pwacPUNa0CnQ

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

If she could hang in there til after midnight, it would give me an excuse to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_1dHzlWzns

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
What the gently caress is Brian May going to do now?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

They keep saying "the Queen is comfortable," and I keep thinking "Well, the dead generally are."

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Maybe they mean as in well off.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
they mean to sit on

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Weirdest outcome at this point would be the BBC actually has no inside line and is going all in on this even though she's still alive and clings on for months yet.

Like, at 7pm do they just go "whoops soz" and put The One Show on?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Are you saying she was blasted in half too?

That was the other Liz, afterhours in her Westminster office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

She’s not worrying about her heating bill although it’s probably going to be pretty pricey to get Balmoral up to 900c