Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i feel like these guys' hobbies are collecting small commemorative porcelain items and human trafficking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the white hand posted:

i feel like these guys' hobbies are collecting small commemorative porcelain items and human trafficking

Oh almost certainly, yes.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

the white hand posted:

spends a lot of time saying "it's so perfect and flawless, like a doll. i must own it."

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

the white hand posted:

it’s true though, she’s supposedly had a significantly greater role in influencing PMs than previously publicly acknowledged

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Got worried the cool Lizzo was dead for a second

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

hobbesmaster posted:

it’s true though, she’s supposedly had a significantly greater role in influencing PMs than previously publicly acknowledged
yeah, the current uk is what she wanted

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

🎶feeling dead as hell🎶

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the Queen is the worst monarch in English history right ? can’t think of a worse one.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
are you joking? not a chance lol

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Now playing: Queen — Who Wants to LIve Forever

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

the Queen is the worst monarch in English history right ? can’t think of a worse one.

What

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

euphronius posted:

yes, by the metric that she was the most difficult to get rid of

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

euphronius posted:

She hasn't lost any wars with France so she's barely top ten

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
im glad the queen's dead

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

euphronius posted:

lol

ynohtna posted:

Now playing: Queen — Who Wants to LIve Forever

lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

so how's it going

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Hasn't won any either, tbf

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m just comparing where England was when she started to be queen compared to now when she’s about to die. does not seem like she had a good run.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Energy costs are at an all time high, there's raw sewage in coastal waters, jobs are disappearing in droves and the queen is dead. For all these reasons and more, it is imperative you vote for the Lib Dems in the upcom---pffffffahahahahahaha

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
her grandfather, great grandfather i can't remember or care, abdicated so he could bang an american hypnotist and then repeatedly tried to ally the UK with hitler and i don't even think he's in the top 10 bad monarchs, lol.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
gotta hand it to the queen, at least she wasnt a nazi and tried to arrange the invasion of britain.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

I’m just comparing where England was when she started to be queen compared to now when she’s about to die. does not seem like she had a good run.

I can't deal with this, not today of all days

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Hasn't won any either, tbf

look the important thing is that the French lost the Suez crisis, don’t look into any details

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

CoolCab posted:

her grandfather, great grandfather i can't remember or care, abdicated so he could bang an american hypnotist and then repeatedly tried to ally the UK with hitler and i don't even think he's in the top 10 bad monarchs, lol.

uncle

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Does anybody in the royal family have it in them to start a good old fashioned succession crisis? I feel like that's 60% of the reason to have a monarchy.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

euphronius posted:

Good point

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
they should have the corgis choose the next monarch. just line all the royals up and let the dogs pick their new master

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Jeff the Mediocre posted:

Does anybody in the royal family have it in them to start a good old fashioned succession crisis? I feel like that's 60% of the reason to have a monarchy.

they’d have to want the throne

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

can they skip over Charles or something? Gimme King William

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

What's the difference between all these possible successors anyway I only know the pedophile one

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

maybe Charles will decline the thr

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

I have brain damage and can't tell if this 'the queen made all the choices that broke are britane' is a bit or not

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

is there a pretender line extending from edward viii, that would be funny

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Under male-preference primogeniture, Boris Johnson is the current heir to the throne.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

they should have the corgis choose the next monarch. just line all the royals up and let the dogs pick their new master

they'd just go for the guy who seems to have a bunch of sausages dangling off him, so it wouldn't be any different from the regular order of succession.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

synapse posted:

can they skip over Charles or something? Gimme King William

he sure could voluntarily

otherwise it’s a succession crisis

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

doesn’t this require an act of parliament

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

lmao signing it edward rex

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Regarde Aduck posted:

I have brain damage and can't tell if this 'the queen made all the choices that broke are britane' is a bit or not

If you love the queen so much youre running out of time to marry her m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao signing it edward rex

hey, he was still king until he signed it!