Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Top Gun Reference posted:

im glad the queen's dead

Idk, would have been funny if Charles never got to be king.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Tincans posted:

If Charles decides to abdicate the throne does that mean, we get

Majestic King Willy of CUM

national anthem changed to a deepfake of Captain Pike saying "They DO like it up 'em" over an industrial loop

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

bunch of subjects getting their last round of grovelling in for their dead ruler. pathetic.

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Charles III really missing out on taking the mantle of Cnut II. what a waste

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

captainbananas posted:

Charles III really missing out on taking the mantle of Cnut II. what a waste

I call him that all the time. The people's Cnut

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Tincans posted:

The least-inbred blueblood they could find.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

quote:

Professor. Field: applied linguistics
:hmmyes: checks out

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
oh yeah, I just remembered that she was the head of the church of England

and all those dead indigenous kids found buried under Canadian residential schools happened on her watch

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
https://twitter.com/E19177/status/1567933340204015619

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

You guys should just join the 21st century and not "do" all this king and queen nonsense anymore, like just go "nahh" and not have a coronation

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

🫡

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

lol

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

:blessed:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
is this lady still around, someone go get her commentary.

https://twitter.com/insanewomenfan/status/1567880675675754496?s=20&t=XlFMGCBW_imf5GqsjPPBiw

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I watch this every time it’s posts, love this woman.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Work chat posted a tribute to the Queen and I am fighting every fibre of my being to not post something salty and get myself fired

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Trying posted:

Work chat posted a tribute to the Queen and I am fighting every fibre of my being to not post something salty and get myself fired

same but something funny

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/olicoulsxn/status/1567950637748424712?s=20&t=EEu6p78LvR5vIqnsDnY6aQ

https://twitter.com/snackvampire/status/1567952847047921665

https://twitter.com/LineGoesDown/status/1567954843284942848

https://twitter.com/LineGoesDown/status/1567956276424101888

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Majorian posted:

The least-inbred blueblood they could find.
his brother has an advantage here, since his dad was just some dude

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Steve Yun posted:

and all those dead indigenous kids found buried under Canadian residential schools happened on her watch

Defender of the Faith lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Steve Yun posted:

weren’t those Catholic, not Anglican?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Steve Yun posted:

All indigenous treaties are guaranteed by the Crown and indigenous people often had to go over Canada’s head to appeal

Indigenous London

London is famed both as the ancient center of a former empire and as a modern metropolis of bewildering complexity and diversity. In Indigenous London, historian Coll Thrush offers an imaginative vision of the city's past crafted from an almost entirely new perspective: that of Indigenous children, women, and men who traveled there, willingly or otherwise, from territories that became Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and the United States, beginning in the sixteenth century. They included captives and diplomats, missionaries and shamans, poets and performers. Some, like the Powhatan noblewoman Pocahontas, are familiar; others, like an Odawa boy held as a prisoner of war, have almost been lost to history. In drawing together their stories and their diverse experiences with a changing urban culture, Thrush also illustrates how London learned to be a global, imperial city and how Indigenous people were central to that process.

The Great White Mother Across The Sea has often been preferable to the Scots-Irish Psycho Next Door.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
The Queen was holding on just long enough to make sure Boris didn’t get to eulogise her.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

The RMT has called off their strike days and the CWU have cancelled a strike day tomorrow even though their members will already have had their pay docked.

Worthless, worthless bureaucrats scared to take on any but the easiest fights.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

namesake posted:

The RMT has called off their strike days and the CWU have cancelled a strike day tomorrow even though their members will already have had their pay docked.

According to plan then.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Tincans posted:

Charles isn’t going to abdicate, he’s been waiting his whole life for this.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

A few fireworks going off around West Belfast too, but it's pissing it down here so not as might otherwise have been.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

namesake posted:

ffs

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

how can you say liz truss is bad when on her first day as PM she meets the queen and poisons her

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Hillary 2024 posted:

The Queen was holding on just long enough to make sure Boris didn’t get to eulogise her.

Conversely, she met Liz Truss and immediately chose death

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

hobbesmaster posted:

Eh, Catholic, Anglican, and the United Church of Canada (which is basically methodists, now with guitars in church)

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

The Great White Mother Across The Sea has often been preferable to the Scots-Irish Psycho Next Door.

:raise:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

if anyone is struggling in this dark time...id just like to remind them of the cspam mental health thread. things will get better

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tincans posted:

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

hobbesmaster posted:

it was both

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

keep punching joe posted:

Lmao apparently Prince Charles is king now, how hosed up is that.

Prince Charles is dead, y’all gonna have to get used to saying King Charles now.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ElsieKFisher/status/1567944448465637377?t=IyhvzJX0kQEdaBC5mBPrhg&s=19

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

for our american friends i want to let you know that prince william loves to get pegged up the bunghole by his neighbour who looks like his wife, because his wife isn't into it

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Hillary 2024 posted:

Prince Charles is dead, y’all gonna have to get used to saying King Charles now.

He really is the Monarch formerly known as Prince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/MadocCairns/status/1567949158471835648?s=20&t=God6Uhijdx1DaMXjEKj7Aw