Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

youtube knows if you went to a bachelor party gone wrong and it pings stav's channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

i say swears online posted:

the algorithm knows mass

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
matt mccusker definitely has a sub-70 iq

i just heard him say "i didn't know a movie could trick me that hard" in reference to the sixth sense

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It is deeply disturbing to me how often I’ll hear Matt say something that I feel completely aligned with, like something deep & personal that I’ve never said out loud, and Matt’s the only person I’ve ever heard say the same thing, but then a minute later he’s talking about going to the chiropractor and I have to be like “wait, am I also stupid?”

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

It is deeply disturbing to me how often I’ll hear Matt say something that I feel completely aligned with, like something deep & personal that I’ve never said out loud, and Matt’s the only person I’ve ever heard say the same thing, but then a minute later he’s talking about going to the chiropractor and I have to be like “wait, am I also stupid?”

yes

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
"You know what I'm going to do? gently caress therapy, I'm gonna pick up Last of Us" boom headshot out of nowhere

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
At one point Shane said that he gets head while watching Fox news shows that have the pretty ladies

Which, props, I guess

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah his GF is a staunch conservative Fox News freak

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

lol bust, cmon man

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I’m less interested in the clip of stav explaining why he left cumtown (which is not a satisfying explanation anyway) and more interested in hearing about nicks abortive plans for a madden bus, derailed by stav

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
TAFS does seem like a labor of love and that’s what makes it good, they’re working harder than they ever have plus spending basically all their money on this. Beyond the show itself, the act of them doing it is itself performance art

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

stav saying that he just wasn't fulfilled or whatever but then goes on to make a billion YouTube shorts is like watching an addict switch from cocaine to meth

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

KoRMaK posted:

stav saying that he just wasn't fulfilled or whatever but then goes on to make a billion YouTube shorts is like watching an addict switch from cocaine to meth

"I just wanna be able to do whatever" is a weird reason given that 'content creation' is a neverending treadmill and undoubtedly more work than the old show, or an actual treadmill for that matter

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Futanari Damacy posted:

"I just wanna be able to do whatever" is a weird reason given that 'content creation' is a neverending treadmill and undoubtedly more work than the old show, or an actual treadmill for that matter

It sounds like he wanted to get paid but not do anything. He said he was going to come back to making content after the summer was over. Lmfao

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

I’m less interested in the clip of stav explaining why he left cumtown (which is not a satisfying explanation anyway) and more interested in hearing about nicks abortive plans for a madden bus, derailed by stav

The bus would've been an interesting arc for the show

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

net work error posted:

The bus would've been an interesting arc for the show
it would have been great!

the morning rock show here (which i think sucks but has the same regressive attitude as cum town but without any of the charm) did exactly this, they drive the bus to key west and buffalo and wherever they want to do an event

Nick and stav could have hired a driver, done the show on the bus, chilled on the bus meanwhile going on tour at the same time

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I guarantee you the excuse he gave is that he wouldn’t be able to live his healthy lifestyle on the road as he continued to get massive

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

In that podcast interview he claims to be 304 and is working on losing more weight.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
getting reports the queen was trying to charge her Samsung galaxy s8

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sunk Dunk posted:

I guarantee you the excuse he gave is that he wouldn’t be able to live his healthy lifestyle on the road as he continued to get massive

he brought his vitamix to new orleans in order to eat healthy

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

on a bus, with a fridge, just get a loving hotplate, and you can make the driver stop at grocery stores

ive been on the road, its easy to do. don't expect a 12 hour lamb shoulder tho

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Every time I step on the scale, I feel like poo poo, and then I remember Stav is my height and weighs 110 more lbs than me, then I don’t feel that bad

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

You just gotta trust the shaman, dude

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

Every time I step on the scale, I feel like poo poo, and then I remember Stav is my height and weighs 110 more lbs than me, then I don’t feel that bad

3 bills at 5'4 or however tall he is is insane. i have several inches on him (lol) and when I was 270 6 years ago it was a fuckin' mess.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

it's loving bullshit to imagine stav anywhere under 300 pounds. 310 to 330 is a good range for him. tbh probably keep it at 350 just to be safe.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
honestly i hope stavros just keeps getting bigger and fatter

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/1567940006957797383?s=20&t=ugdUuxgh3s7IwuDWzDKjUQ

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
PLEASE JUST MISS ONCE :negative:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rFgr0Tu1c

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol apparently they nuked the dot org

jesus i wonder how bad that place got

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

the milk machine posted:

honestly i hope stavros just keeps getting bigger and fatter

Good news!

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Pretty bad!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Lmao

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I recently learned that The Urbz PS2 game had a Simlish version of the Black Eyed Peas song Let's Get Retarded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUU9Wnhx9ow

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol retarted

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol my poor broken brain

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7140024277931281670

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i created an account there when it first started and it was so bad i deleted my account because i didnt want to be put on a watchlist

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

what's the dot org, what are we talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Cumtown dot org is where all the subreddit people went after it got closed