Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
lmao
https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1567935412521549825

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
he knows things, he was instrumental in shutting down the famous third-eyed truth-teller, sam hyde

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005

Endman posted:

drat son you're dumb as hell

agreed but that was some reddit post

anyhow i'm sure the queen had information that would lead to the arrest of hillary clinton

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

this thread is intense

it's the best god drat thread on this forum

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

drat that pedo’s mum died

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They definitely, one hundred percent hushed her death up until there was a "respectable" pm

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Endman posted:

drat that pedo’s mum died

correction, those pedos mum died

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hubbert posted:

it's the best god drat thread on this forum

no question. it’s the only thread I would follow to an offsite if SA collapsed

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a high-ranking member of the international WASP pedo ring died

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

They definitely, one hundred percent hushed her death up until there was a "respectable" pm

it's an insult that they snubbed the most english man alive like that

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I wonder if Kevin Spacey is in Charles' good graces too

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

I wonder if Kevin Spacey is in Charles' good graces too

god I hope we get another creepy, unhinged youtube video from him

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
so i got kind of wasted and ordered a bunch of books from this thread and looking at this stack im pretty sure if someone saw it they would be concerned

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I found an old book by a Turkish investigative journalist who was murdered in the 90s called Pope, Mafia, Ağca (the assassin). there’s a glossary of names in the back with descriptions of various figures involved in Italy, Germany, UK, etc. thinking of translating that and the chapter titles and taking requests if anyone is interested in particular chapters.

I’d MT the chapters but IDK any good Turkish OCR and typing it up would be most of the work really.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

I found an old book by a Turkish investigative journalist who was murdered in the 90s called Pope, Mafia, Ağca (the assassin). there’s a glossary of names in the back with descriptions of various figures involved in Italy, Germany, UK, etc. thinking of translating that and the chapter titles and taking requests if anyone is interested in particular chapters.

I’d MT the chapters but IDK any good Turkish OCR and typing it up would be most of the work really.

who ordered the hit

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

A Bakers Cousin posted:

so i got kind of wasted and ordered a bunch of books from this thread and looking at this stack im pretty sure if someone saw it they would be concerned

concerned about our nations course through history i hope

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
is the Turkish word for Assassin still derived from weed?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

War and Pieces posted:

is the Turkish word for Assassin still derived from weed?

no it’s katil from Arabic قاتل

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Started the Ultimate Evil audio book today and the intro being by the loving Cropsey guy nearly sent me off the highway. I'm so excited that there's 25 hours of this.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

post the receipt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Speaking of Dallas 63, are any of the other books in the Forbidden Bookshelf series worth reading? https://openroadmedia.com/forbidden-bookshelf

the Operation Phoenix one is a good companion to The Jakarta Method, and is a direct precursor to Valentine's later work on the CIA

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Futanari Damacy posted:

Franklin: 100% real, McMartin 95%. I haven't seen anything credible to actually falsify it. It basically comes down to whether you think children can ever be believed or if False Memory Syndrome is a thing (and take note of who's pushing FSM- these are sketchy, untrustworthy people at the best of times).

Ted Gunderson talks about some of the evidence for the tunnels in his "Satanic Stars" lecture, but I've seen "no tunnels! no evidence for tunnels!" claimed without anything to back that up. Approaching it from a strictly evidence-based analysis is not ideal when the side with a vested interest in suppressing it just says "actually, no" to everything and is taken as equally valid without actually disproving anything.

Padlocks on the doors? A lightswitch labelled "Fire Alarm" set up to give warning internally to other rooms, but not hooked up to notify emergency services? :catstare: Come on. There didn't need to be tunnels for some nefarious poo poo to be going down in that school. It has no bearing on the validity of whether abuse actually occurred! :mad:

The 'Satanic Panic' is unfairly used to paint the case (which was lumped into the panic rather than helping spawn it) as a product of mass hysteria and a hoax perpetrated by some prevaricating toddlers rather than an early window into the Epstein Extended Universe which we now have confirmation as being real. There are too many other examples of this exact thing happening, like that one in Portugal, that for this story to surface as early as it did makes it more likely to have been a "canary in the coalmine" rather than a fabrication.

I mean, false memories are pretty demonstrably a thing though? I've experienced it myself. I had treatment for leukaemia from ages 15-17 (I'm 29) and large chunks of my memory from that time are just gone, and more significiantly, so are good amounts of my memories from childhood. This is probably due to a combination of brain damage from the cancer treatment and also the horrific pain, suffering, and humiliation I endured for the 2 years I was in hospital (which I can remember small pieces of). My family & childhood friends will mention events from my childhood that I don't remember, and sometimes I'll mention an event I remember from childhood and my brother/parents will tell me never happened. Confabulation in response to holes in autobiographical memory is a pretty well established phenomenon.

That doesn't mean that those kids weren't abused though. If they were sexually abused they may have erased the memory from their heads, but carried the reflexive and emotional responses to that trauma regardless, and then confabulated a memory which fit with both their trauma response and also the cues they were given by people concerned about satanists. Also, there's more than one side of people with vested interests here. There's the loose network of powerful child abusers and their associates who want to dismiss all child abuse allegations as unreliable, and then there's reactionaries who want to rustle up a panic about satanic influence in society to facilitate a return to traditional 'christian' morals (and enable more traditional church based networks of child abuse, probably).

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

no ones arguing it doesnt happen, theyre arguing a professional organization was founded and funded to use the fact it happens as a cover for crime

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i don't know anything about the mcmartin case except for what i might have read on wikipedia some indeterminate amount of time in the past. Is there a good treatment of it somewhere? also the franklin scandal

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

if you believe the literature most victims of major childhood trauma do in fact remember the event(s) and their remembrances are intrusive and debilitating. it does not square at all with my own experience, but the majority of people ive met who survived similar say they remember clearly.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

i don't know anything about the mcmartin case except for what i might have read on wikipedia some indeterminate amount of time in the past. Is there a good treatment of it somewhere? also the franklin scandal

for franklin go back to this post and check the responses

Your Gay Uncle posted:

What are some good books/documentaries
on the Franklin Credit Sex Ring?

I don't have anything on mcmartin, but you should also look into the finders for something easily as grounded as franklin

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

A Spherical Sponge posted:

I mean, false memories are pretty demonstrably a thing though? I've experienced it myself. I had treatment for leukaemia from ages 15-17 (I'm 29) and large chunks of my memory from that time are just gone, and more significiantly, so are good amounts of my memories from childhood. This is probably due to a combination of brain damage from the cancer treatment and also the horrific pain, suffering, and humiliation I endured for the 2 years I was in hospital (which I can remember small pieces of). My family & childhood friends will mention events from my childhood that I don't remember, and sometimes I'll mention an event I remember from childhood and my brother/parents will tell me never happened. Confabulation in response to holes in autobiographical memory is a pretty well established phenomenon.

yeah, it's sort of like the immigration argument. are there undocumented people who commit crime in the US? absolutely. is it the majority of cases? not at all. but red team will hammer brown_crimes.gif and tell their audience that blue team thinks we should open all borders and legalize all crime.

FMSF and fellow travelers will say every victim can be easily manipulated into making a false report, and they'll use the fact "false memories are pretty demonstrably a thing" as proof. can it happen? absolutely. is it the majority of cases? not at all.

but dersh and co. have a vested interest in that being the predominate narrative about victim testimony, so they'll take the fact that memory is imperfect and trauma can effect memory, and take it to an extreme conclusion

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1568179927693787136?t=tF7TZEaoyc9vJrRThc-M7A&s=19

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

George Bush from 2002, how did you get here?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Was it Franklin or McMartin that had the guy investigating it paranoid about being murdered and then him and his son died in a mysterious plane crash and his briefcase was never recovered

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

500excf type r posted:

Was it Franklin or McMartin that had the guy investigating it paranoid about being murdered and then him and his son died in a mysterious plane crash and his briefcase was never recovered

franklin

Endman
May 18, 2010

it’s nice to know True Detective season one was actually a documentary

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

then he was just smeared by the media and state/federal courts as incompetent and lying, making the entire thing up and then convincing owen and boner to go along with so they could get... a movie deal i guess??

like the feds absolutely murdered the guy then did an endzone dance on his grave

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

fr0id posted:

post the receipt

I think I have more on the way since I only order from used book stores they ship at random intervals.

Nothing special here just thought it was fun to get them all together at once more or less.

Edit: I also got a collection of ccru writings completely unconnected to this and was shocked when I started reading it an it happened to mention operation monarch just as all these crazy books arrived :tinfoil:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

the jakarta method would be an excellent addition to that stack

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Yeah I think I only started catching references to Jakarta somewhat recently so it didn't get deep into the brain yet

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Also going through my books I found I have a copy of this
https://www.amazon.com/Could-Tell-Then-Would-Destroyed/dp/193555414X

Which doesn't seem to have a large circulation. Its full of area 51 / groom lake military patches

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe
This thread fulfills my wish for what the internet should have been. Unfortunately the rest of the internet exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn4QZlKWI6o

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
some very current and very unimportant but fun gossip. do folks think that Elizabeth in her last act forced Boris out in a “this man cannot hold sway over my funeral” thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It's not impossible that she was already dead and they were just waiting for a new PM to officially take office before they announced it