Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

bills have 4 turnovers and they're still gonna blow out the superbowl champs on the road, jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

wanna see some case time

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

is pepsi ok posted:

bills have 4 turnovers and they're still gonna blow out the superbowl champs on the road, jesus christ

^__^ hee hee!

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

See? They should have flipped Moss for, like, a conditional 6th and kept Blackshear.

We still have blackshear

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Zach Moss sucks so loving much

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://twitter.com/obj/status/1568070244119498754?t=tYVehlxVnR-fo5DoDUV1Aw&s=19
The hype is going to be exhausting

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
12 touches 24%(leads the team) for 36 yards 8.5% of the bills total yards. And 1 fumble

3 yards a touch.

Can we stop feeding a sub replacement level scrub like he’s a star?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

th3t00t posted:

12 touches 24%(leads the team) for 36 yards 8.5% of the bills total yards. And 1 fumble

3 yards a touch.

And they're still up 21.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

th3t00t posted:

3 yards a touch.

He can’t do anything Singletary can’t.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This is a demolition. 4 turnovers and they still beat the brakes off the rams

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bills fans remember to call your doctor when you wake up in the morning still absolutely rock hard

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm so excited for the Jets to make me just as happy as all the Bills fans are today.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

t a s t e posted:

This is a demolition. 4 turnovers and they still beat the brakes off the rams

They did so much stupid poo poo this game and are sleep walking to a rout against what was considered the second best team. gently caress me

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills Rule

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
The Jets are going to get loving boat raced twice by this Bills team even worse than last year

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

t a s t e posted:

Von got a goofy rear end head

He appears to have a merkin taped to the back of his head

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
The Bills might be a pretty good football team

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

fsif posted:

And they're still up 21.
if the plan is to give Moss 24% of the offensive touches this season it’s going to cost us wins.

And it’s not like it stopped Josh from taking hits either. Which was everybody’s argument for wanting to “establish the run” with Moss.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Good loving luck rest of the AFC East.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Wow what a game.
Dorsey did a great job at playcalling too

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Von Miller could be holding the super bowl mvp trophy and will still be talking about how much he loves La

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kirios posted:

Good loving luck rest of the AFC East.

"Welcome to the ancient mystical NFL division... the No Bills!"

Bill Belichek sticking his head out a window: "A-hyuk hyuk!"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

pasaluki posted:

Wow what a game.

This for sure

I’m sure we’ll get some head scratchers eventually but even the stuff that didn’t work tonight made sense

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

th3t00t posted:

if the plan is to give Moss 24% of the offensive touches this season it’s going to cost us wins.

And it’s not like it stopped Josh from taking hits either. Which was everybody’s argument for wanting to “establish the run” with Moss.

Oh I'm not disagreeing with you. Just further driving home the point that they left a lot of meat on the bone with their offense and they STILL dominated.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

pasaluki posted:

Wow what a game.

Gotta wonder a little bit how the Giants are feeling right about now

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I think even though the runs aren't amazing that wide open TD pass Allen had was because the Rams were expecting them to run so I think they have their purpose.

Moss and Cook will be on the poo poo list for the coaching staff for sure though

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Giants gave their franchise to a journeyman OC who rode Josh Allen’s lightning bolt rise to superstardom.

10 years from now

“lol I can’t believe another idiot team hired the latest McDermott disciple. They never work out”

I have no ill will whatsoever toward Daboll but it would be extremely funny if the Giants hired him away and he turned out to have nothing to do with the Bills success

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I think what the Rams should have done was win instead of lose, but that's just my opinion.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Docjowles posted:

10 years from now

“lol I can’t believe another idiot team hired the latest McDermott disciple. They never work out”

I have no ill will whatsoever toward Daboll but it would be extremely funny if the Giants hired him away and he turned out to have nothing to do with the Bills success

All the irrational ill will here, I hope he coaches every team the bills need to beat forever

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Stafford looked very Tua like

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Dorsey called a good game.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

pasaluki posted:

I think even though the runs aren't amazing that wide open TD pass Allen had was because the Rams were expecting them to run so I think they have their purpose.

Moss and Cook will be on the poo poo list for the coaching staff for sure though

Moss had 6 carries for 15 yards and a fumble.

Singletary had 8 carries for 48yards.

The Bills would have un-ironically been better off just kneeling the ball on all 6 Moss carries.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

th3t00t posted:

Moss had 6 carries for 15 yards and a fumble.

Singletary had 8 carries for 48yards.

The Bills would have un-ironically been better off just kneeling the ball on all 6 Moss carries.
Moss had like two good runs where I was like, "Maybe he's improved?" and then he went right back to being, well...Zach Moss.

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Trying not to get too optimistic over that when since:

1) Turnovers like that will lose so many games
2) The RB situation after Singletary is less than ideal
3) Bills missed some key 4th down stops they could have had.
4) Allen does not need to be a hero-runner up 21 with like 5 minutes left. Please don't die pointlessly.

However it's still a gently caress yeah!

1) Pass rush kicked rear end
2) Gameplan/coaching was mostly great. See Zach Moss discussion for exception.
3) Allen wasn't extending plays too long like he sometimes does and was very decisive.
4) It wasn't really tested because Stafford was pretty bad, but the CB situation was decent even without Tre White. Was worried the new corners would get picked apart.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1568068825014276097

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kaiir iterated how much the d line told him they’d cover his job. He never realized it’d be such a unheralded job

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Amy Pole Her posted:

Kaiir iterated how much the d line told him they’d cover his job. He never realized it’d be such a unheralded job

Legit so in love with such a career he’s already carved. Dudes gonna be a Buffalo guy for 3+ years. And he has such a badass rep carved out.

Buffalo is legitimately the best situation. For any rookie

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Was I dreaming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the bills played with a lot of nervous energy

they’re worried about the new Mike McDaniel offense