Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

Share zone used to be funny and toothpaste stole and ruined it to post 2017 era DSA posts. He sucks.

Also tokin there is nothing I buy less than you not having an encyclopedic knowledge of many many posters. You're posting in this thread. There's no superiority to be held here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

da share my wife z0ne

e: oh god drat it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/CHAPOTRAPHOUSE/status/1568005332240158721?s=20&t=6nCLxpB7eZQuMhs07o0zOA

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Drew is cool he's my e-friend

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
drew toothpaste was probably the first e person I followed back in the mid 2000s. I used to buy his married to the sea shirts

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Having an Emotional Affair With The Sea

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

drew toothpaste and lowenaffchen are both obnoxious so this is funny

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
no opinion on the drama other than the "dawifesharez0ne" being funny and also the tweets are now mid

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

crepeface posted:

no opinion on the drama other than the "dawifesharez0ne" being funny and also the tweets are now mid

Predated the mormon tiktok swinger drama. drat near identical blueprint you could do a study on it.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I’m not one to generally talk poo poo about patreon bux but the dry boys make enough loving money at this point that they can afford to just hire an actual freelancer using real streaming software for grownups instead of loving around with freeware on whatever hellrig chris has made

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I've had like a dozen emotional affairs and no real affairs. fear me

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I won't gently caress your wife but I will listen to her cry and tell her she'll get thru this.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

I won't gently caress your wife but I will listen to her cry and tell her she'll get thru this.

do you charge for this service what’s your going rate

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i will gently caress your wife so you dont have to

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Is an emotional affair just being friends with someone

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

slave to my cravings posted:

do you charge for this service what’s your going rate

$35/hr plus the "she falls madly in love with me" insurance

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

KirbyKhan posted:

Predated the mormon tiktok swinger drama. drat near identical blueprint you could do a study on it.

do i dare ask more

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I finally listened to the new trueanon and I thought the author of the book about cities being bad would get into the reasoning or structural problems or whatever but they all just kinda listed hipster city trends they dont like for an hour lol

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Nah, the reinvention of malls into lame rear end tiktok districts was a cool discussion.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

oh god oh gently caress posted:

Share zone used to be funny and toothpaste stole and ruined it to post 2017 era DSA posts. He sucks.

Also tokin there is nothing I buy less than you not having an encyclopedic knowledge of many many posters. You're posting in this thread. There's no superiority to be held here

eh maybe five years ago. i've chilled out a lot, thanks to a combination of no longer being in college, mental health improvements, and a lot of weed

it has permeant effects on your brain and tbh i needed them

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Breadallelogram posted:

"work wife"

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Breadallelogram posted:

not quite, it's being a better friend than their partner

which makes any relationship where it happens really sad imo

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

that just means friends but said by someone who thinks men and women can’t be friends

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
look if you're not loving your work spouse then maybe you need some work couples therapy

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Wolfsheim posted:

I finally listened to the new trueanon and I thought the author of the book about cities being bad would get into the reasoning or structural problems or whatever but they all just kinda listed hipster city trends they dont like for an hour lol

Wasn't the book about increasing homogeneity in cities? Not that that makes it any better, cultural homogeneity is a direct result of increased communication and why would cities, both the infrastructure and the vibe, be exempt? Kinda nitpicky but there is a difference between "cities are bad" and "cities are all the same" and I think his premise is the latter.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wolfsheim posted:

LastInLine posted:

Wasn't the book about increasing homogeneity in cities? Not that that makes it any better, cultural homogeneity is a direct result of increased communication and why would cities, both the infrastructure and the vibe, be exempt? Kinda nitpicky but there is a difference between "cities are bad" and "cities are all the same" and I think his premise is the latter.
i shall listen and see who is correct

but yes there is increasing homogeneity, you can see a lot of cities slowly transform to a grotesque monster of glass and polished aluminum paneling/'reclaimed wood' chic with identical cut aluminum signage and qr code restaurants with more dingy blue collar dives and diners being obliterated. lots of reasons for that but also a lot who can afford most american cities these days tend to be whiter, tech-advertising-law-finance workers, increased social media trends being global, and the dispensers of capital for projects also being mega-corps who want the same demands or "advice" for the initial capital funds, etc

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

tokin opposition posted:

not quite, it's being a better friend than their partner

which makes any relationship where it happens really sad imo

Sad but more realistic and durable

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol chapos finally get an ep out right after big news happens and they still do a movie episode

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

crepeface posted:

lol chapos finally get an ep out right after big news happens and they still do a movie episode

god bless them

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think cities are good

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
never thought i'd see the day jeff gerstmann pushing dick pills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-NTFNfSsuQ&t=3757s

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Popy posted:

i will gently caress your wife so you dont have to

*personal injury attorney voice* I gently caress for YOU

vanishedimam
Nov 15, 2017
lowen affchen blocked me so in my book, not a great guy

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

vanishedimam posted:

lowen affchen blocked me so in my book, not a great guy

He has severe emotional problems. Kind of reminds me of that one guy who posted here I think...Jack Allison? I think that's his name.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Space Camp fuckup posted:

He has severe emotional problems. Kind of reminds me of that one guy who posted here I think...Jack Allison? I think that's his name.

I remember Jack Allison being fun though

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

I remember Jack Allison being fun though

couldn't stay out of d&d

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Didn't lowenaffchen beat his partner? Don't know if it was true but I think I heard it in this thread.

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Yes he got banned from D&D, and then had to have his wife take away his internet accounts. Lmao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Didn't lowenaffchen beat his partner? Don't know if it was true but I think I heard it in this thread.

Yes he got banned from D&D, and then had to have his wife take away his internet accounts. Lmao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

i say swears online posted:

couldn't stay out of d&d

A shame. He posted fine here, but he just couldn't help himself.