Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
The New Cursed Images Thread: "I'm the blackface of white supremacy"

Mods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I loving knew the symbol of "Perfect Masculinity" had to be some sort of nightmare abomination on the inside.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I'm counting at least 6 tendril mouth splits yet there's only three lines on the closed face, 0/10 immersion

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/cmabhiza49/status/1567898198798381057?s=20&t=6rKEZtvRJLB_7pWbfW68WQ

Man, young queen reminds me of Yulia Nova. Only in the face. Dont google that at work.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

codo27 posted:

Man, young queen reminds me of Yulia Nova. Only in the face. Dont google that at work.

lmao the UK would have a much more favourable standing on the world stage if we had an immense tiddy Queen.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Big tiddy goth queen UK!
:britain:

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

The Anime Liker posted:

All of that is horrible and tacky, but I would pay a decent amount of money to Airbnb it so I could gently caress in the Cher room

There is no sex in the Cher paint room.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

No one mentions that they celebrated using children as soldiers.

New Market Day Ceremony Overview

The New Market Day ceremony is an annual observance held at VMI in front of the monument "Virginia Mourning Her Dead", a memorial to the New Market Corps. The names of all of the cadets in the Corps of 1864 are inscribed on the monument, and six of the ten cadets who died are buried at this site. The ceremony features the roll call of the names of the cadets who lost their lives at New Market, a custom that began in 1887. The name of each cadet who died is called, and a representative from the same company in today's Corps answers, "Died on the Field of Honor, Sir."

I wouldn't call people attending a military college child soldiers, nor would I call the gravestones of confederates cursed

PookBear fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Sep 8, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

codo27 posted:

https://twitter.com/cmabhiza49/status/1567898198798381057?s=20&t=6rKEZtvRJLB_7pWbfW68WQ

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Sep 8, 2022

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

Google: BBC Queen

for more details

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

PookBear posted:

...nor would I call the gravestones of confederates cursed

They're cursed because the gravestones shouldn't say anything other than "Here lies a damned traitor whose name is not fit to be remembered".

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Railing Kill posted:

I'm not fanatical about a lot of things, but one of them is PB Max. It is a futile struggle, but a struggle I cannot quit.

I am a PB Max jihadist.
I am with you. I realize there are recipes online that claim to almost perfectly recreate it but I demand blood from the Mars family monster that discontinued it for not liking peanut butter. Especially since that sounds like an urban legend but is instead just lovely rich person behavior

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/7NewsDC/status/1567596189352181760?s=20&t=RDdi-EZXG1vGzP6ZhDmPtw

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
The Pentagon Pie isn't even pentagonal!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Also genuinely disappointed that Googin BBC Queen does indeed bring up articles from the BBC about the Queen. I was hoping for, well, exactly what we all would be

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dr. Quarex posted:

Also genuinely disappointed that Googin BBC Queen does indeed bring up articles from the BBC about the Queen. I was hoping for, well, exactly what we all would be

I never meant to deceive anyone.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Dr. Quarex posted:

web 2.0 sucks poo poo

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

ZixTheYeti posted:

There is no sex in the Cher paint room.

Haven’t listened to that comedy album in forever. I remember crying from laughing so hard. Kinda wonder if it holds up still.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

2977 Chowder :911:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Killingyouguy! posted:

Im actually real curious how they spun this. Idk if this is a thing in the states but up here, in my hometown district at least, you have to do something like 50 hours of volunteer work to graduate high school, but the rules are pretty strict that you can't just do a corporate job for free and call that volunteer hours.

Maybe it's bc like 4c of each cookie sale goes to charity or something?

That sure doesn't sound like volunteer work to me

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Dr. Quarex posted:

I have been trying to re-find the news article I read maybe 15 years ago that talked about how all the candy companies were no longer going to make new candies and they were just going to give the same candies slight flavor changes or make their candies flavored like other branded candies. I remember it using an example of some big new candy rollout that had just happened and saying that may be one of the last times you see an entirely new candy bar enter the market because you do not need to spend any money on marketing if you just plop a new flavor of the old thing next to the old thing.

Terrifyingly this is exactly what has happened and I indeed cannot think of the last time an entirely new candy appeared

All this and they still have not brought back the best gas station treat in history, P. B. Max
Last new candy bar I remember is the Take 5 bar. The delicious Take 5 bar.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The fact that he's lived so long just shows that God 100% approves of what he did.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Maybe it's a Green Mile situation

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Murdstone posted:

That is a fact, those really are great. AND they have Take 5 bars flavored like other candy bars now, as is the way

Also the Onion hit everything so hard with this article that I still think "we hungy [sic]" on a regular basis

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dr. Quarex posted:

AND they have Take 5 bars flavored like other candy bars now, as is the way

Oh noooo

The whole reason Take 5s were great was that they tasted like their own thing
:negative:

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Arts and Crafts gone wrong....

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
meh, there are tons of artists who use pharmaceuticals for portraits. go big or go home

quote:

That promise begins in the first gallery of the cavernous art warehouse known as the Geffen Contemporary. Berlin-based artist Klaus Weber (b. 1967) has installed a cut-glass fountain bubbling with a clear liquid purported to be LSD, formulated in a homeopathic lab. Unsurprisingly, the work is secured behind glass walls and is all but impossible to reach. The implicit tease is whether or not it would be worth it to find out if the liquid is what the artist says it is. Is the art bound to represent truth? Is the museum?

(if you read carefully and you know how LSD works with treated water, you'll get the joke)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Huh. Sounds to me like someone of equal or worse mental powers than mine will undoubtedly climb the glass and hurt themselves.

Is that the art? The expression of liability in court?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Liquid Chicken posted:

Arts and Crafts gone wrong....

Raw material cost of that artwork in the US $28,750.78

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Murdstone posted:

This might be my favorite candy bar now. Even more than watchamacallits or snickers

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Zipperelli. posted:

The New Cursed Images Thread: "I'm the blackface of white supremacy"

Mods!

So this is how lowtax died right?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Dixville posted:

So this is how lowtax died right?

tragically mistaking a gun barrel for a big toe, yes

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Milo and POTUS posted:

This might be my favorite candy bar now. Even more than watchamacallits or snickers

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

OMFG FURRY posted:

(if you read carefully and you know how LSD works with treated water, you'll get the joke)

Wait, what's different about lsd and treated water? Uh, asking for a friend...

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Chlorine destroys LSD on contact.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"Homeopathic" doesn't mean naturally or traditionally made anything anymore, it's literally just water, it's literally a legal snake oil scam and I'm pretty sure we've had a couple threads about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"Homeopathic" doesn't mean naturally or traditionally made anything anymore, it's literally just water, it's literally a legal snake oil scam and I'm pretty sure we've had a couple threads about it

Yeah, I was wondering why talk about the chemical reaction of LSD and treated water vs the original thing talking about homeopathic LSD. It doesn't matter what LSD reacts with if there is none there.