Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

And the Al Bhed Psyches.

gently caress these guys so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

You'd think the Ronso team would have an unfair advantage being twice the size of the puny humans

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Gaius Marius posted:

You'd think the Ronso team would have an unfair advantage being twice the size of the puny humans

cats have a debuff in water

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Wakka being the only one with a Jamaican accent in the entire game still makes me laugh

At least I don't think there were any others.

e: I was always a bit surprised that FFX never gave you a permanent Guado party member since you get 1 of basically every other kind pf humanoid

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Sep 9, 2022

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Whizzing Wizard posted:

List of games where the Queen dies.

1. FF9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAQ4mzo4qXw

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Whizzing Wizard posted:

List of games where the Queen dies.

1. FF9

Tactics Ogre LUCT if you're a scrub

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gaius Marius posted:

Tactics Ogre LUCT if you're a scrub

Bloodborne if you're not

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

When did Yugioh go up to 8000 life points per game? Wild

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

Wakka being the only one with a Jamaican accent in the entire game still makes me laugh

At least I don't think there were any others.

e: I was always a bit surprised that FFX never gave you a permanent Guado party member since you get 1 of basically every other kind pf humanoid

Nah you don't get any of the musician people, or the bugfrog people

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

since always, pretty sure. the anime just reduced it for the sake of pacing

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Gaius Marius posted:

im only familiar with the tcg but since always

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They should probably increase it to like 12,000 because it's extremely easy now to do 8,000 damage on like turn 2

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Just add more zeroes

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

do players still say "attack your life points directly"

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Is YuGiOh the irl game a game where you *could* do a smug anime guy smirk and say 'how predictable, you've fallen perfectly into my trap'?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

well khanstant will have a lot of time to get better at blender now lol

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Nah you don't get any of the musician people, or the bugfrog people

Oh poo poo I forgot about them

Include them too

rox
Sep 7, 2016

No Dignity posted:

Is YuGiOh the irl game a game where you *could* do a smug anime guy smirk and say 'how predictable, you've fallen perfectly into my trap'?

you can do this in any and every game fyi

hell i encourage it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The 7th Guest posted:

well khanstant will have a lot of time to get better at blender now lol

Dude got perma'd for a post he made 20 months ago :catstare:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Huh, weird, I wonder what deserved that kind of trea:staredog:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Can't believe the guy who constantly posted cloaca monsters they made turned out to be a weirdo

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Mods going ham on the fetish fanart peeps

rox
Sep 7, 2016

deviant art indeed

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

thread mascot

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Permaban seems a bit much

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

cloaca monsters

Clocemon

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Not gonna lie I was surprised he didn't get banned when he originally made that post

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I was just in another thread that had a ban from like 2 years ago. Bet you didn't know bans were one of the supply chains that got disrupted.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

to quote my frjend stux:

"teh posting statue of limitations"

rox fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Sep 9, 2022

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dont think stux minds on this one!!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

oh whoops ya i didnt mean it like that
i meant like i think the idea of a statute of limitations is silly. not that he endorses it gah

rox
Sep 7, 2016

sorry sorry im trying to delete it

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

perma seems excessive imo

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Whizzing Wizard posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

he posted nasty stuff. yeeted

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Well someone allowed a horny zone, forgot about it, then had to double back and terminate everyone for being too horny.

There were some gross posts in there, but it would have been better had they been properly handled back when they were made.

Edit: just annoyed cause I enjoyed the idea of the thread even if the execution left a lot to be desired. Weird rear end corners of the internet have always been worth a chuckle. So long as no one was cranking it, though. Guess that last part needed to be emphasized.

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Sep 9, 2022

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

oh, and happy Dreamcast day for those observing.

I will celebrate by doing the customary playtrough of the City Escape level from Sonic Adventure 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Most (if not all of it?) was for children characters / actual people being sexualized. SA unfortunately has a history with posters like this, so I can understand the admins decision, but it could have been handled better still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Well someone allowed a horny zone, forgot about it, then had to double back and terminate everyone for being too horny.

There were some gross posts in there, but it would have been better had they been properly handled back when they were made.

Edit: just annoyed cause I enjoyed the idea of the thread even if the execution left a lot to be desired. Weird rear end corners of the internet have always been worth a chuckle. So long as no one was cranking it, though. Guess that last part needed to be emphasized.

in the most theoretical of theoreticals, a thread that's a safari of weird stuff on DeviantArt would be a fun idea. in practice, however, it was a bunch of guys posting fetish stuff and going "haha, yikes, huh? unless..." and so it needed to get napalmed

Khanstant would have made it out except he went into qcs to say how cool one of the guys was and someone immediately found a yucky image he'd made and posted. don't stick your neck out if you're also posting weird poo poo!! in the thread where people who post weird poo poo are getting got!!!