Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

keep punching joe posted:

Look at this cunts hand!

Gan on Chas, slap the poo poo out of her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaffleACAB
Oct 31, 2010

fuctifino posted:

It's shooped

e: This is the original

Jesus, I saw the shop on Twitter earlier and assumed they just used his hands from the pub pic - that looks painful, good.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He does look like he's either about to do a fighting game combo on her or he can't actually see her and I can't decide which.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i'd hold off on minting new coins and that probably

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
when will they be allowed to show the mr bean sketch again where he knocks her out

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

OwlFancier posted:

He does look like he's either about to do a fighting game combo on her or he can't actually see her and I can't decide which.

Or like she's about to turn to someone behind her and say "it's so realistic!"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah he looks oddly passive in the scene, odd choice for a photo to release tbh.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

keep punching joe posted:

Look at this cunts hand!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL2SX7-hxcs

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Truss becomes the first head of government to personally murder two English monarchs

suck it, Cromwellailures

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

https://twitter.com/imshanereaction/status/1568308620072206336?s=20&t=7PhX_Aw922KwE3cZVadSgQ

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

She curtsies like I dance.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Theresa May had a weird curtsey too, must be a Tory thing like the power stance

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

May did the big noodle leg thing iirc, like way OTT.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Liz Truss never learned to curtsey but thinks she knows and she's nailing it

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Stuck in a hire car home as we missed our train and the driver has had capital uk on at insane volume the whole way. Its just been queen queen queeny queen sad poo poo music the whole trip and I'm about ready to gnaw my arm off.

I just want to be home and hug my cats. Germany was nice and I ate way too much amazing bread.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

My mum has had the telly on the queen all day afaik, no idea how your brains don't run out your ears after the first five minutes.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
thats not a hire car it taxi?

Mebh
May 10, 2010

NotJustANumber99 posted:

thats not a hire car it taxi?

What do you call a car you hire with a bloke to drive it for you but long distances? I don't know! I bike.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

ask him?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
they were playing only sad songs on radio 2 earlier when i was doing a bit of work and i had to turn it off when titanic theme came on

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think that's still just a taxi, but there is a legal distinction I think between ringing up a place and having them send someone out and flagging one down on the street.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Demonic of Deglen.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

The curtesy is proof, Truss is a deep cover republican agent now meeting her next target.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i know we all joke, but literally the last thing a 96 yr old bedbound lady who couldnt travel had to do was be propped up to meet not just liz truss but remember also boris. In no uncertain terms the tories killed the queen.

Disproportionation
Feb 20, 2011

Oh god it's the Clone Saga all over again.

Mebh posted:

What do you call a car you hire with a bloke to drive it for you but long distances? I don't know! I bike.

Still a taxi I guess? A hire car is just a car rental.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

sebzilla posted:

Lol at Boris Johnson getting the BBC to read out the speech he woul have made. It was better than Truss' effort, to be fair.

Tony Blair will try to upstage all PMs, past and present.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I also like that the funeral plans apparently involve some sort of adversarial arrangement between old and young queens. I wonder if it will be like shark tank.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
poo poo pm poo poo king time to be revolting imo

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

OwlFancier posted:

I also like that the funeral plans apparently involve some sort of adversarial arrangement between old and young queens. I wonder if it will be like shark tank.

I did hear a rumour they're bringing Gladiators back

Aeble
Oct 21, 2010

HopperUK posted:

Lmao we have to take down all our window advertising and they're going to send a pic of the queen to put up.

The pictures of the queen on all the electronic billboards is really weird and creepy.

This is not what I thought mourning was supposed to feel like.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1567987544192606214

Raised By Birds posted:

Gary Markstein

Marshall Ramsey

Tom Stiglich

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe 1:

Gough Whitlam and Sir John Kerr. As the Queen's representative Governor-General Kerr dismissed the Whitlam government in what was the greatest political crisis in Australian history: 1975 Australian constitutional crisis a.k.a. "The Dismissal".

Rowe 2:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Knight:

Shakespeare:

Dyson:

Saint Sputnik posted:

Going international for this

Taylor Jones

Rayma Suprani

Osama Hajjaj

Jos Collignon

Bob Englehart

Jeff Koterba

Nikola Listes

Angepain posted:

Ed Wexler

Taylor Jones

Terry Mosher

Dave Whamond

oh wait he made two for some reason. just changing the quote though, the face is fine, nothing wrong with the face

David Fitzsimmons

Kevin Siers

Tom Janssen

Randall Enos

R.J. Matson

Jimmy Margulies

Angepain fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Sep 10, 2022

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Times:

I absolutely thought that was a gaping arsehole in the Union Jack before I maximised it and was very amused.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

To me it suggests that they shot her head through the flag sideways.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Mebh posted:

Times:

I absolutely thought that was a gaping arsehole in the Union Jack before I maximised it and was very amused.

well, how wrong were you really

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Dabir posted:

Liz Truss never learned to curtsey but thinks she knows and she's nailing it

She applies this template to basically everything she does. Liz Dunning Kruger Truss

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ok the Jos Collignon one isn't half bad.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I can't believe this means what it says:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/energy-bills-support/energy-bills-support-factsheet-8-september-2022

quote:

If you’re on a fixed tariff
If you’re on a fixed tariff at a higher rate caused by recent energy price rises, your unit prices will be reduced by 17p/kWh for electricity and 4.2p/kWh for gas.

These unit prices have been passed to suppliers to ensure that they are used to calculate bills on time for 1 October.

Energy suppliers will adjust fixed tariffs automatically. Customers on fixed tariffs do not need to take any action to get the benefits of this scheme.

Standing charges
Average standing charges will remain in line with the levels set by Ofgem for the default tariff cap from 1 October, at 46p per day for electricity and 28p per day for gas, for a typical dual fuel customer paying by direct debit.

I fixed my tariff in September 2021 for 2 years. If it DOES mean what it says, my annual electricity (based on last 12 months - my home is all electric) will reduce to around £375 or £31.25 per month (from £685pa /£57pm) even with the standing charge almost doubling (I fixed at 24.95p pday inc VAT). I'm sure what they really mean is if your fixed tariff comes to more than the new rate, then they'll reduce it to that and they're using this supposedly 'standard household' milarkey to arrive at this figure.

So many people running up bills of over £2500 are going to have a shock because the way everything is being presented is that £2500 is the max you'll have to pay instead of making it clear it's for the mythical 'standard household' again. Unless they really DO mean no one pays more than £2500 so people will have their heating on full pelt 24/7 and every light in the house on 24/7 plus saunas, hot tubs on their verandahs etc.

Personally, I think it's sloppy, hastily pushed out wording. Of course, I may be wrong.

Ed: it is so difficult to find out what the actual per kWh rates are especially for Economy 7!

Jaeluni Asjil fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Sep 10, 2022

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Normal news updates from normal countty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Makes me think of Nicola Murray, practising walking.