Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Team My Boys gtfoh if you dont like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lid posted:

Everyone should be required to have gangtags of Team Elite or Team Punk or Team Moxley and it should be like rock paper scissors

there is no Team Hangman because he is mushrooms.

put me on Team Hell No for this one

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

stab posted:

Team My Boys gtfoh if you dont like it

Team Cool Magic

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

One thing I'm sure everyone in PSP wants is for one of the new mods to go back in my history, find my old Giant Baba avatar, and switch my Takada av to Baba again. Many, many people are saying this. Posters on all sides.

e: suddenly having a crisis and unsure if i ever had this avatar here

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Sep 10, 2022

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

you def had the baba with a cigar avatar here i remember it

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

HulkaMatt posted:

One thing I'm sure everyone in PSP wants is for one of the new mods to go back in my history, find my old Giant Baba avatar, and switch my Takada av to Baba again. Many, many people are saying this. Posters on all sides.

e: suddenly having a crisis and unsure if i ever had this avatar here

Uh

So these ^ are the ones I could find publicly and then also there's

There might've been a couple more where the edits were subtle enough that I thought they were duplicates or something idk.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

This one I presume

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

second city saints one is extremely funny in retrospect

but wait hold on baba is small as hell maybe krillin instead i'm being told by many people they want the krillin one instead, maybe.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Sep 10, 2022

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

We need a background image. I'm tired of this gray crap.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

lol

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

neoaxd posted:

turn on dark mode

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

neoaxd posted:

this should be it

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt posted:

but wait hold on baba is small as hell

not anymore rofl

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

this should be it

seconded. He’s flippin Cody off it’s badass

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

using the other hand as a clue you can tell he's scissoring daddy cody's elbow very deeply. this is areference to something real not being a weirdo.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The legendary Queen Blappidy

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Hey yo.

You may have noticed the new rules thread has appeared. Special thanks to J-Ru who let me rip off 90% of his old thread with a few additions.

Mood had been pretty chill as of late with a few exceptions. Going to keep this open for another day or so in case any issues pop up, then it will be closed. If anyone has an issue feel free to pm a mod, if there's anything that involves community discussion we can always open this back up.

Appreciate everyone's effort to keep the good vibes going from last week.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Critical posted:

Going to keep this open for another day or so in case any issues pop up, then it will be closed.

Please don't close this thread. I think it's important the forum has a space for public feedback.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah my feedback is that an open feedback thread is overall healthier for the life of a forum.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yes. The feedback thread should either remain open or be consolidated with the rules thread. The alternative is QCS and no one wants things to escalate far enough for a QCS thread.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I got some feedback for ya.....

Keep up the good work!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, even at it's most toxic it's valuable because people will come here to make a drama post instead of in another thread. And usually it's being used for actual feedback anyways.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Yeah, keep it open, imo. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I Def support keeping it open

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

If you close it I'll just make a new one.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Better to have a feedback thread instead of a flooded rules thread imo

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Open it stays.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

The system works!

Also thank you.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Critical posted:

Open it stays.

Appreciate it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

another good decision, thank you

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

make me ik of the toxx thread so i dont have to flag a mod down every time its time for someone to pay up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another good decision when it's made.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Genuine question:

What's the point of the Ignore User feature when all of their lovely posts show up in other people's quotes anyway?

I know the answer is always "just ignore them." The forums don't actually have a working ignore mechanism.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shouldn't this subthread be named something that people would know this is where to talk about wrestling and combat sports at a glance?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Shard posted:

Shouldn't this subthread be named something that people would know this is where to talk about wrestling and combat sports at a glance?

The forum description tells you what you need to know.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

make me ik of the toxx thread so i dont have to flag a mod down every time its time for someone to pay up

Agreed on the toxx thread needing a resident IK. The Mox/Punk I toxx that I did took way too long to kick in, and it shouldn’t have taken anywhere as long as it did for me to start my week on the sidelines.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It would be cool if the wrestling threads (specifically the AEW threads) didn't tolerate lovely jokes aimed at mocking being bisexual. Especially when its the same person making the same lovely joke that they were probed for last week.

It'd also be cool if mods/posters in the thread didn't also cheer it on by thinking it was comical as hell to say.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i think the thread didn't realize that the joke was coming from the same person who got bopped in the previous thread b/c as a Fellow Queer Person i didn't read it as a biphobic joke but instead a joke about misreading 'bisexual' as meaning 'only ever having had two relationships,' which would be an absolutely fine joke if that was the actual intent

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

flatluigi posted:

i think the thread didn't realize that the joke was coming from the same person who got bopped in the previous thread b/c as a Fellow Queer Person i didn't read it as a biphobic joke but instead a joke about misreading 'bisexual' as meaning 'only ever having had two relationships,' which would be an absolutely fine joke if that was the actual intent

That's how I took it too. And thought it was funny.
Not even 100% positive that's the post that's being referred to here because I really wish people stopped vagueposting.
No idea who that poster was or what they said last week though.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

If we’re talking about the “bisexual doesn’t mean he’s had 2 relationships” joke then I apologize for egging it on. When I first read the post I was prepared be annoyed because I thought it was a lovely dig, and I didn’t realize what the joke was until others quoted it and it sunk in for a minute.

I know Critical jumped in earlier in the thread to shut down the incessant speculation over someone’s sexuality, and maybe we can all just agree as a group to not make jokes that may be questionable especially after people were being real loving weird earlier in the same thread.

As a non-straight person, I can’t say the joke offends me but I also know we’re all different so I can’t assume the way I feel is the way everyone does or should feel. So let’s just maybe talk about wrestling and the people involved and not their personal sex lives.